HAMPDEN - Madison unified basketball beat Hampden 58-53 to claim the Northern Maine championship. Madison will play Westbrook in the state title game.
Madison unified basketball beats Hampden 58-53, claims northern titleWritten by Andrew Badillo
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a...
- Man to skydive for good cause
- Bangor Police investigating "suspicious" incident
- Man seriously hurt in motorcycle crash
- Bangor Drive-In opens for the season
- Warden offers water safety tips ahead of holiday weekend
- Jury sides with Augusta officer in excessive force lawsuit
- Teens safe after early morning crash on I95
- Fire leaves Lincoln family homeless
- Grand jury indicts man for allegedly beating infant son
- BREAKING: Jalique Keene found guilty of murder, rape of Bar Harbor teen
- Fire officials give grilling safety pointers
- 8th annual Miles for Mills 5K set for Monday
- Bangor Savings gives humane society $25K boost
- DAV's Forget-Me-Not fundraiser
- Former camper creates Bangor YMCA camp scholarships
- Hospital offering Stop the Bleed classes
- UMS board OKs $6.5 million hike in student aid
- Maine fine-tuning recreational marijuana retail rules
- Ohio dad whose daughter, 1, died of fentanyl overdose, pleads guilty: report
- Multiple pilots have reported encounters with UFOs, Navy says
- Melania Trump enjoys nature-themed Japan cultural experience
- 3 members of NJ family headed to Niagara Falls killed by suspected drunk driver, report says
- Nepal on high alert for general strike after explosions
- 96-year-old WWII vet wows NJ stadium by playing national anthem on harmonica
- AP Analysis: Pro-Bolsonaro demos in Brazil show gov't risks
- Europe at crossroads as far right makes big gains in vote
- Iraq offers to mediate between US, Iran amid ongoing tensions
- Schwarzenegger defends 102-year-old who is being evicted
- Schwarzenegger defends 102-year-old being evicted
- North Korea calls Bolton 'war monger' over missile comment
- Scott Pelley reveals complaining about 'hostile work environment' at CBS led to firing
- Trump, in Japan, meets Emperor Naruhito ahead of news conference with Abe
- Baby girl found in Michigan motel room with her dead parents, investigators say
- NYU political science professor blasted for tweeting fake Trump quote, calling it 'plausible'
- French police hunt man who planted explosive device in Lyon, release surveillance photos
- Arkansas community braces for flooding impact on Memorial Day weekend: 'Keep everybody in your prayers'
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Miguel Marries Nazanin Mandi In Secret Ceremony: See Her Gorgeous Wedding Dress!
- Tampa Bay Bucs not entitled to damages from 2010 oil spill, court says
- Wife, daughter of Wisconsin basketball coach killed in car crash
- Retired soccer star Abby Wambach to be inducted into Hall of Fame: 'It means that I'm officially a has-been'
- US women's soccer team caps off send-off series with 3-0 win over Mexico
- Leonard scores 27, Raptors advance to first NBA Finals
- NBA's Jeremy Lin stopped from boarding team bus by Bucks security guard demanding pass
- Former Baylor head coach Art Briles hired by Texas high school
- Texas softball pitcher ‘doing well’ after ball hits her in face: reports
- Obama surprises kids at Washington Nationals academy: 'You're going to make a real difference'
- Lance Armstrong says he 'wouldn't change a thing' about doping scandal that cost him 7 Tour de France titles
- Olympian soccer player found dead in Colombia days after being reported missing
- Mallory Edens, daughter of Milwaukee Bucks co-owner, trolls Drake with shirt; rapper fires back