BURLINGTON, Vermont - Maine men's and women's hockey beat Vermont 2-1 on Friday night. Both teams are back in action tomorrow.
Maine women's and men's hockey beat VermontWritten by Andrew Badillo
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member o...
- Man arrested after he leads police on high speed chase
- Bangor Daily News columnist dies
- Handmade items sold to help Bangor's sister city
- Bangor Farmers' Market heads indoors for the winter
- Biddeford man dies after being hit on Maine turnpike
- UPDATE: Two bodies found in Richmond mobile home identified
- Two people face multiple charges after eluding police
- Two people arrested after drug bust
- Woman hospitalized after crash
- Downeast Horizons holds Christmas party for clients
- Ellsworth continues to look into banning plastic bags
- Jesuit province releases names of accused abusers
- Google's China search engine project 'effectively ended': report
- An underwater 'ghost fleet' of shipwrecks is on the move, and here's why
- Ainsley Earhardt sets sights on Christmas in South Carolina as Fox Nation unveils ‘Ainsley’s Holiday Special’
- Judge rules that poacher must watch 'Bambi' monthly as part of punishment
- Turkey sees 'positive' signals from US on northern Syria
- 5 Christmas decorating mistakes to avoid this holiday season
- Japanese 'tsunami fish,' the barred knifejaw, found off the California coast seven years later
- Vatican urged to reveal status of ousted US archbishop
- Brazilian cannibal, wife, mistress sentenced for killing women and stuffing flesh into pastries
- Missing Flynn document in Mueller file could rile judge at sentencing hearing
- ObamaCare coverage remains intact amid federal court ruling
- Gohmert: GOP should get health care done before losing power
- Serbia and Kosovo leaders to address UN about Kosovan army
- Outnumbered - Monday, December 17
- Mother sues in case of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds
- Veteran who was shot 13 times in Iraq walks across stage, graduates from Middle Tennessee State University
- Community lights the night for hospitalized children in Michigan
- What Is A Puja Ceremony? Inside Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas' Pre-Wedding Ritual
- Janel Parrish Dishes On Returning As Mona In 'PLL: The Perfectionists' & How Married Life Is Going
- 'Murphy Brown' Closes Out Season 1 In Dec.; Nina Dobrev's 'Fam' Set To Take Over Timeslot
- The 'Murphy Brown' Revival Series Will Not Likely Return For A Second Season
- Crystal Hefner Says Her Marriage With Hugh Hefner Wasn't About Sex: 'That Wasn't All That Important' (EXCLUSIVE)
- Baby Stormi Webster Cheers On Travis Scott During His Performance And It's Totally Adorable
- Jenna Dewan Shares Her Daughter's Precious Christmas Letter To Santa
- 'This Is Us' Cast Gets Totally Emotional About Fall Finale's Major Bombshells
- Are Trixie Mattel & Katya Fans Of Online Dating? Check Out This Exclusive Clip From 'UNHhh'
- 'The Voice' Season 15 Has Its Top 10: Who Made It & Who Went Home?
- Is 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Getting A Sequel? Here's What We Know
- Kristin Cavallari Reflects On Her Brother Michael's Death On The 3 Year Anniversary: 'This Year Is One Of The Hardest'
- Colin Kaepernick: Quarterback still looms large through 2018 despite sitting on the sidelines
- Patriots' owner, star receiver pay tribute to Pittsburgh shooting victims before game
- Chicago Bears lineman proposes to girlfriend after team clinches division title
- Lions coach Matt Patricia drops F bomb on radio after loss to Bills, postseason elimination
- Chicago Blackhawks mascot punches, body slams fan in viral video
- Star skier taken by helicopter to hospital after terrifying crash in Italy
- Charlotte Hornets' Frank Kaminsky carries baby down 40 stories during high-rise evacuation
- Charlotte Hornets Frank Kaminsky carries baby down 40 stories during high-rise evacuation
- Charlotte Hornets Frank Kaminsky carries baby down 40-stories during high-rise evacuation
- NBA trade crumbles after teams confuse 2 players named Brooks, report says
- Bill Fralic, former NFL great, dead at 56
- Michael Jordan defends slapping Charlotte Hornets' player: 'No negative intent'