BANGOR - After falling behind 2-0 early Central boys soccer fought back to a 2-2 tie with Bangor Christian Monday afternoon.
Central boys soccer fights to 2-2 tie with Bangor ChristianWritten by Andrew Badillo
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member o...
- Addison woman indicted on manslaughter, other charges
- Hermon woman to appear in court on drug charge
- Incumbent US Rep. Poliquin asks court to stop vote count
- Sec. of State addresses voting machine trouble
- Community helping family who lost home in fire
- Annual dinner brings people together to thank veterans
- Police searching for missing Rangeley man
- Ballot scanning continues for ranked choice votes
- Wardens locate missing hunter
- New veteran license plates are unveiled
- First responders save Garland home threatened by barn fire
- Chlorine gas leak prompts Orono lab evacation
- Florida recount: Where do things stand ahead of Thursday 3pm deadline?
- DOJ says Whitaker can serve as acting attorney general
- Hillary Clinton: Abrams would have already won Georgia race if ‘she had a fair election’
- UPS driver snaps photo of boy in leaf pile as a warning
- 2,200-year-old computer suffers major setback
- McConnell, Schumer re-elected as Senate leaders
- Congress finalizes new leadership
- Man tied to synagogue shooting suspect arrested
- DOJ says Matthew Whitaker can serve as acting attorney general
- Oregon hospital removes gender designation from patient ID bracelets
- New Jersey family terrorized by 'The Watcher' opens up about creepy ordeal
- Monica Lewinsky’s docu-series opens old wounds for Bill Clinton rape accuser Juanita Broaddrick
- Pink's husband shares photo threatening to shoot looters after California fires
- Ohio family charged in Rhoden murders kept low profile in Alaska, neighbor says
- Trevor Noah rips Brenda Snipes for ‘screwing up people’s votes’ in Florida
- California McDonald’s employee 'punched and choked' by woman upset over ketchup, police say
- Caught on camera: McDonald’s melee
- US Catholic bishops moving forward despite controversial Vatican directive
- Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Donate $500K To Woolsey Fire Relief After Losing Their Home
- An NYPD Officer Belts Out To The Backstreet Boys Over Patrol Car Speaker
- Jaden Smith Called Tyler The Creator His 'Boyfriend': Find Out How Tyler Reacted!
- Camila Mendes Reveals Why BF Charles Melton Gave Her A Special Nickname
- Stan Lee, Marvel Comics Co-Creator & Icon, Dies At 95
- Ben Affleck Is Not Back In Rehab: Here's What He's Actually Been Up To
- Pippa Middleton Names Her Baby Boy After Her And Husband James' Family Members (Reports)
- Emily Ratajkowski Rocks A Teeny Tiny Bikini In Australia
- Travis Scott Says Seeing The Placenta Totally Freaked Him Out During The Birth of Baby Stormi
- Kylie Jenner Skips Out On 2018 People's Choice Awards: Where Was She!?
- Kris Jenner Wears Her Sunglasses At Night & Indoors At 2018 People's Choice Awards
- Scarlett Johansson Sizzles In A Corset-Style Top As She Wins Big At 2018 People's Choice Awards
- Chiefs fans frustrated after NFL moves game vs. Rams from Mexico City to Los Angeles
- Rutgers women's basketball coach C. Vivian Stringer wins 1,000th game
- NFL moves Rams-Chiefs showdown from Mexico City due to field conditions
- Mike Francesa, sports radio legend, eulogizes Marvel's Stan Lee: 'Oh, who cares?'
- New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers played in 'very unhealthy' conditions due to California wildfires
- Serena Williams GQ cover sparks outcry
- Ex-Seattle Mariners official accuses team's top brass of making racist comments
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Brooklyn Nets' Caris Levert sustains severe leg injury, players 'were crying'
- Warriors fans can purchase tickets for $100, but you can't see the court
- New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton smashed fire alarm before kickoff in Cincinnati, report says
- LeBron James says smoke from California wildfire affected him during game in Sacramento
- Los Angeles Rams call 'Halle Berry' before snapping ball, actress responds