The Golden Bucks will face No. 2 Narraguagus Jun. 12 at 6:30 p.m. at Brewer High School.
No. 1 Bucksport blows past No. 5 Orono 16-2, into Class C North title gameWritten by Andrew Badillo
BUCKSPORT - No. 1 Bucksport got the bats early and often against No. 5 Orono as the Golden Bucks surged past the Red Riots 16-2 and on to the Class C North title game.
Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
- EMMC starts support group for new mothers
- EMMC, Dana Farber join forces for breast cancer research trial
- Bill that aims to slow minimum wage growth expected to fail
- Pennsylvania couple safe after canoe capsizes in Newport
- Governor LePage sending guard helicopter, pilots to southern border
- Saudi royal family pilot arrested in Bangor on grand theft charge
- Janet Mills wins Democratic nomination for governor race
- Two arrested in northern Maine meth lab bust
- Secretary of State announces ranked-choice voting primary winners
- Kingman deaths ruled suicides
- Augusta police seeking return of marker stolen from officer's grave
- Milford store robbery suspect under arrest
- Bangor man arrested after police find explosives in his home
- FedEx profits up, Starbucks closing 150 US stores
- Woodlands Senior Living's purple lemonade stand to help fight Alzheimer's
- Berries ripe for picking across Maine
- Memory stick problem delays ranked-choice voting tabulations
- Crews fighting fire on Route 9 in Eddington
- Maine Public Utilities Commission to review offshore wind project terms
- ESPN warning its outspoken broadcasters following 'Roseanne' controversy at ABC
- Boy's 'suspicious' death prompts removal of 7 other children from home: police
- McDonald's patron arrested for using disabling chemical spray during attack on other patrons
- Brooke Astor collection heads to research room at library
- Gas thief drilling into fuel tanks
- Trump says 'red wave' needed to pass immigration bill over 'obstructing' Democrats
- Rival Koreas agree to August reunions of war-split families
- German chancellor says migration meeting a 'first exchange'
- Incredible talent helps 'Bao' director make Pixar breakthrough
- Apollo Moon rock rediscovered in Cambodia debuts on display
- Joshua Kushner's girlfriend Karlie Kloss blasted for urging fans to contact politicians
- Gun owner saves pregnant pizza driver from beating, robbery: police
- Saransk swells from building boom of World Cup proportions
- 92-year-old WWII veteran surprised with high school diploma
- Virginia Dems press White House for answers on alleged abuse of immigrant children in their state
- 'First date' robbery in park was a set-up, police say
- Turkey heads to landmark presidential, parliamentary vote
- Pat Boone recalls shocking the Christian community with heavy metal album: 'It was a big overreaction'
- Iggy Azalea Reacts To Demi Lovato's 'Sober': 'I'm Proud Of You For Having The Guts To Reveal Your Truth'
- Kesha Shows Off Her Busted Lip After An Accident With Her Mic
- Bryce Dallas Howard's Dad Ron Howard Totally Spoiled Chris Pratt Being In The New 'Jurassic' Films
- Jimmy Kimmel Comes To Nick Kroll's Rescue After He Splits His Pants On His Show
- Chrissy Teigen Uses Baby Luna To Expertly Troll John Legend & It's The Best
- Blake Lively Teams Up With Anna Kendrick To Hilariously Troll Ryan Reynolds
- Suspect Arrested In Shooting Of XXXTentacion
- Halle Berry Shares Rare Photos Of Her Kids On Vacation In Bora Bora
- Paul McCartney Announces 'Egypt Station' Will Be Released Sept. 7
- Pete Davidson Confirms His Engagement To Ariana Grande: 'It's Lit'
- This Is How Jack-Jack Became The Breakout Star Of 'The Incredibles 2'
- The Jonas Brothers Hilariously Celebrate The 10-Year Anniversary Of 'Camp Rock' With Nostalgic Tweets
- FIFA backs American soccer ref who denies asking for Portugal player's jersey
- Sports betting rules OK'd for Mississippi casinos
- NFL to suspend Jameis Winston for allegedly grabbing female Uber driver's crotch, report says
- NBA star Nick Young jokes cocaine should be legalized after Canada's marijuana decision
- Phillies fan injured when Phanatic shoots hot dog into stands
- Wife of former NFL quarterback 'terrified' he will kill her after domestic violence arrest
- Japan and Senegal fans impress at World Cup after helping to clean up stadiums
- World Cup fans reportedly causing beer shortage in Russia
- North Carolina girls' softball teams banned from events after parents caught brawling at tournament
- African country denies they granted former tennis champ diplomatic immunity
- Reporter's shock over Washington Capitals coach resignation captured during IG hearing
- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton snaps at kid who mocked him for Super Bowl loss