Plus check out all the other scores from a packed Tuesday night.
Hermon girls basketball defeats Orono 40-28, other scoresWritten by Andrew Badillo
HERMON - Hermon girls basketball took care of business Tuesday night as it took care of Orono 40-28.
Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
- Glenburn ice rink open once again
- Single-story home catches fire in Carmel
- Woman dies in Surry fire
- Skowhegan accident claims the life of a young woman
- Two arrested in Northport following accident
- Baileyville resurrects "Ice Fishing Day" for free weekend
- Senator King weighs in on government shutdown
- Collins optimistic about shutdown negotiations
- Trial in decades old murder case starts today
- Crash kills Sanford woman early Sunday morning
- Police identify body found near Fort Kent trail
- Fire at Hancock Lumber in Pittsfield
- Women's March
- Teddy bear clinic
- Former Speaker of the House Mark Eves will have his day in court
- Legislator wants plan in place before possible prison closure
- Economic development plan
- Congress votes to end government shutdown, sending bill to Trump’s desk
- Bill Cosby jokes he 'used to be a comedian' to supportive crowd amid legal battle at his first show since 2015
- NFL rejects veterans group's Super Bowl ad urging people to stand for the anthem
- Woman identified as inspiration for Rosie the Riveter dead at 96
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Monday, January 22
- Californians who fled mudslides may start going home Jan. 31
- Airline workers charged with swiping 343 computers from mail
- Philippine volcano spews fountains of lava, big ash plumes
- Man who says wife died on Graceland trip changes story
- Police: Man who says wife died on road trip changes story
- Reality show crew prompts bomb scare at Newark Airport
- Congress seeks whereabouts of key FBI text messages
- Senate votes to fund gov't for 3 weeks, DACA talks proceed
- The Five - Monday, January 22
- Many Dems not in favor of pulling the plug on the shutdown
- White House turns focus from shutdown to forging DACA deal
- Yale fraternities delay rush events amid push to allow women
- UN blames leadership and inaction for peacekeeper killings
- Katie Couric Will Co-Host The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 Winter Olympics
- London Zoo Honors Prince Harry's Fiancee By Naming Newborn Okapi 'Meghan"
- Eric Church, Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne Will Perform Grammy Tribute For Route 91 Harvest Festival Victims
- Mila Kunis Named Woman Of The Year By Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals
- Shawn Mendes Adorably Congratulates Camila Cabello On Debut Album
- BTS Fanboys Over Ansel Elgort's New Song 'Supernova'
- Is Zayn Malik’s New Tattoo A Tribute To Girlfriend Gigi Hadid?
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Welcomes Her Second Child With Husband Cutter Dykstra
- Timothee Chalamet To Donate Salary From Upcoming Woody Allen Film To Charity
- Dolores O'Riordan Death Is Not Being Treated As Suspicious According To British Police
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: All The Moments You May Have Missed
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- A new hope: Jaguars see reasons for optimism after turnaround season ended with AFC title game loss
- Milwaukee Bucks fire coach Jason Kidd
- Florida back in top 25 of AP college basketball poll; Kentucky, Miami drop out
- Patriots' defense steps up big in return to Super Bowl
- Timberwolves, Clippers meet for third time
- Preview: Lightning try to snap out of slump with visit to Blackhawks
- Empire State Building lights up to honor Eagles, Patriots and New Yorkers are not happy
- End of the road: Jaguars succumb to Tom Brady, Patriots in AFC Championship game
- Tom Brady starts AFC Championship Game with bandaged hand
- Miami CB Malek Young to have career-ending surgery to repair neck injury
- Miami rides sizzling shooting effort to road win over NC State
- New Twins pitcher Pineda meets fans, but field will have to wait