Orono boy's soccer battles Old Town to 2-2 tieWritten by Andrew Badillo
OLD TOWN - Orono boy's soccer battled Old Town to a 2-2 tie on Thursday.
Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
- Glenburn ice rink open once again
- Single-story home catches fire in Carmel
- Woman dies in Surry fire
- Skowhegan accident claims the life of a young woman
- Two arrested in Northport following accident
- Baileyville resurrects "Ice Fishing Day" for free weekend
- Senator King weighs in on government shutdown
- Collins optimistic about shutdown negotiations
- Trial in decades old murder case starts today
- Crash kills Sanford woman early Sunday morning
- Police identify body found near Fort Kent trail
- Fire at Hancock Lumber in Pittsfield
- Women's March
- Teddy bear clinic
- Former Speaker of the House Mark Eves will have his day in court
- Legislator wants plan in place before possible prison closure
- Economic development plan
- Man accused of stealing from Waterville fundraiser indicted
- Waterville man indicted in connection with police standoff
- Bill would help curb "food shaming" in Maine schools
- Republicans hope to release 'jaw-dropping' memo on surveillance abuses
- Princess Eugenie announces engagement
- Actors honor their own at Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Oklahoma rig explosion leaves 5 missing, emergency official says
- UN readies aid as Turkey attacks Kurdish enclave in Syria
- South Koreans slam North Korea participation, unification flag at Winter Olympics
- Dakota Access protester pleads guilty in shooting incident
- Why Trump's promise to move US Embassy to Jerusalem is so controversial
- Texas high school leaves 1 student wounded; suspect in custody, police say
- Final respects given to S. Carolina officer killed in ambush
- Did threat of nuclear option end Democrats' filibuster?
- Bill Cosby supports Philadelphia Eagles in a rare public appearance
- Man apologizes, sentenced to 22 years for US terrorism plot
- Senate breaks Dem filibuster, clearing way to end government shutdown
- Russian Orthodox bishop assails Putin, won't vote for him
- Megyn Kelly hits back at Jane Fonda, brings up 'Hanoi Jane' critics after plastic surgery question flub
- Pence dismisses 'baseless' allegation that Trump had affair with porn star
- Sex assault victim of ex-Olympic doctor Nassar was billed for exams where she was assaulted
- Katie Couric Will Co-Host The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 Winter Olympics
- London Zoo Honors Prince Harry's Fiancee By Naming Newborn Okapi 'Meghan"
- Eric Church, Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne Will Perform Grammy Tribute For Route 91 Harvest Festival Victims
- Mila Kunis Named Woman Of The Year By Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals
- Shawn Mendes Adorably Congratulates Camila Cabello On Debut Album
- BTS Fanboys Over Ansel Elgort's New Song 'Supernova'
- Is Zayn Malik’s New Tattoo A Tribute To Girlfriend Gigi Hadid?
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Welcomes Her Second Child With Husband Cutter Dykstra
- Timothee Chalamet To Donate Salary From Upcoming Woody Allen Film To Charity
- Dolores O'Riordan Death Is Not Being Treated As Suspicious According To British Police
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: All The Moments You May Have Missed
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Florida back in top 25 of AP college basketball poll; Kentucky, Miami drop out
- Patriots' defense steps up big in return to Super Bowl
- Timberwolves, Clippers meet for third time
- Preview: Lightning try to snap out of slump with visit to Blackhawks
- Empire State Building lights up to honor Eagles, Patriots and New Yorkers are not happy
- End of the road: Jaguars succumb to Tom Brady, Patriots in AFC Championship game
- Tom Brady starts AFC Championship Game with bandaged hand
- Miami CB Malek Young to have career-ending surgery to repair neck injury
- Miami rides sizzling shooting effort to road win over NC State
- New Twins pitcher Pineda meets fans, but field will have to wait
- Jim Johannson, US Olympic men’s hockey general manager, dies unexpectedly at age 53
- Philadelphia city crews grease poles before Eagles, Vikings face off in NFC Championship game