- Category: Sports
- Created on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 15:29
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 499
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP)
Tom Brady was in his second season as a pro when he won his first playoff game.
Now as a 13-year veteran, the New England Patriots star needs one more victory to break a tie with Joe Montana for most in the postseason by a quarterback.
He'd love to get his 17th on Sunday against the Houston Texans, not just to reach the milestone but to also advance to the AFC championship game.
As usual, Brady stressed Wednesday that it's not a one-man show and that he's been fortunate to be with the Patriots and have a chance for so many wins.
The Patriots (12-4) beat the Texans (13-4) on Dec. 10, a 42-14 victory on the same field where the rematch will take place.
- Accessible voting Machines available at polling stations
- Another meth bust in northern Maine
- Ellsworth man charge with meth manufacturing
- Trenton traffic stop ends in four arrests
- Two people are facing charges following an alleged robbery earlier this month in Lubec
- Car and motorcycle crash closes one lane of Broadway
- Man LifeFlighted after I-95 accident
- Palmyra drug bust may lead to more arrests
- Jeep driver found not guilty in hayride crash that killed 17 year old
- Father of near drowning victim charged with endangering welfare of a child
- AAA getting cars prepared for winter with a free car clinic
- Is a shut down of the federal government looming?
- Newport back to polls for school budget
- New Belfast school a step closer
- Manna in need of non-perishable food
- Today is "National Voter Registration Day"
- A Bangor man has been arrested on drug charges
- Trump doubles down on 'impenetrable, physical' wall during immigration speech
- 5 Miami Beach sites with Zika-infected mosquitoes identified
- Black man shot dead by police near San Diego, probe underway
- Join Us at the Entrepreneur 360 Conference on November 16
- Hollande: Post-Brexit relationship needs to be well defined
- What You Can Learn About Growing a Brand From the Most Influential Celebs
- US to send hundreds more troops to Iraq
- Tipster, coincidence led to arrest in deadly NY bank robbery
- US extradites Rwandan academic to face genocide charges
- Suspect in Dallas-area shooting rampage arrested
- Aid group: Coalition bombed Yemen hospital to hit vehicle
- Warrant issued in deadly shooting at party on University of Illinois campus
- Dad driving to see newborn son at hospital killed in apparent road-rage shooting
- Rudolph Giuliani: Trump is right about 'stop and frisk.' Lester Holt should apologize
- Kerry threatens Russia with end to joint Syria diplomacy
- Pair of ex-nuns joined in civil union in Italian town
- Man accused of fatally shooting daughter calls it accidental
- Saudi Arabia has ways to hit back at 9/11 lawsuit effort
- James Corden Becomes One Of The Backstreet Boys (For One Night Only)
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Will Host 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them': Final Trailer Arrives
- Goldie Hawn Reveals The Key To Her Long-Lasting Relationship With Kurt Russell
- Rick Perry On What He Takes Away From His Time On 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Thomas Rhett Announces Home Team Tour (Exclusive)
- Selena Gomez Is The First To Get 100-Million Followers On Instagram
- Prosecutors Charge Men After Ryan Lochte Protest On 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Brad Pitt On Why He Will Not Be At 'Voyage of Time' Premiere (EXCLUSIVE)
- Brad Pitt Skips His Film Premiere Due To 'Family Situation' (EXCLUSIVE)
- A Transgender Child Actor Will Guest Star On Wednesday Night's 'Modern Family'
- Rosie O'Donnell Responds After Being Name-Checked By Donald Trump In Presidential Debate
- US pairs team withdraws from 2 Grand Prix events
- No matter the outcome, Tony Stewart will retire as a champion
- Bills sign tackle Michael Ola off Giants practice squad
- Mickelson promises prepared US team at Ryder Cup
- Memorial service set for Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Phillies' Howard set for final hacks at Turner Field
- Fernandez's friend Gonzalez start for Nats vs. D-backs
- Rockies' Chatwood looks for road glory vs. Giants
- Cubs' Arrieta out to maintain dominance of Pirates
- NL West champion Dodgers seek to keep their edge
- Ohio State wary of familiar Rutgers
- Friend expressed worries about boating with Marlins star Fernandez