- Category: Sports
- Created on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 15:29
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 501
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP)
Tom Brady was in his second season as a pro when he won his first playoff game.
Now as a 13-year veteran, the New England Patriots star needs one more victory to break a tie with Joe Montana for most in the postseason by a quarterback.
He'd love to get his 17th on Sunday against the Houston Texans, not just to reach the milestone but to also advance to the AFC championship game.
As usual, Brady stressed Wednesday that it's not a one-man show and that he's been fortunate to be with the Patriots and have a chance for so many wins.
The Patriots (12-4) beat the Texans (13-4) on Dec. 10, a 42-14 victory on the same field where the rematch will take place.
- BLS signs $10,000 sponsorship, providing resources for UMaine business challenge
- 3 arrested for distributing bath salts begin sentences
- Two arrested for Sherman murder
- Deer Isle revitalization making gains
- Justice department preventing voter fraud
- Triple murder trial slated to start Wednesday
- Reduced lead levels at Benton Elementary School
- Maine to suspend food stamps if winning lottery
- Nicholas Sexton's appeal to be heard Wednesday
- Town considering marijuana moratorium
- Brewer candidates night canceled
- Maine District 15 candidate arrested and charged with aggravated assault
- Two republican senators face ethics allegations
- Thomaston man in court for sexual assault charges
- UPDATE: Police arrest Ellsworth shooting suspect early Tuesday
- Some Bangor councilors attend last meeting on the board
- Cars at UMaine targeted in thefts
- Citizen tip leads to a drug bust
- Kurtz on Trump's Miss Universe dust up: 'He can't seem to let go of it'
- California police show videos of fatal shooting of black man
- Powerful Hurricane Matthew on Caribbean track toward Jamaica
- Mob informant trades witness protection for $100M
- Stripper segregation: Feds say club mistreats black dancers
- Lies breed lies: Brain may get desensitized to dishonesty
- Teen shot outside Utah middle school by classmate
- ObamaCare's road to disaster
- Hayes says ObamaCare premium hikes are 'everything Republicans warned about'
- Shift in electoral map means more bad news for Trump
- Hayes on Obamacare
- Fight for Mosul threatens to become Turkey-Iran proxy war
- Trump seized on the ObamaCare news for his closing argument
- ObamaCare costs to rise dramatically in 2017
- Did Obama lie about his knowledge of Clinton's server?
- British Airways flight makes emergency landing in Vancouver after crew members fall ill
- Standoff jurors indicate difficulty reaching consensus
- Former Rep. Aaron Schock agrees to pay $10,000 fine to settle FEC case
- Rihanna's Missing Backup Dancer Is Found
- Kate Beckinsale's Estranged Husband Len Wiseman Files For Divorce
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' Gets Premiere Date!
- Russell Crowe Hires Hollywood Attorney Shawn Holley In Azealia Banks Case (Source)
- Justin Timberlake Takes Voting Selfie Inside Polling Place -- Did He Break The Law?
- Amy Schumer Addresses Backlash To Her Beyoncé 'Formation' Parody
- The First 'Gilmore Girls: A Year In The Life' Full-Length Trailer Is Here!
- President Barack Obama Reads Mean Tweets
- Rita Wilson Loves David S. Pumpkins As Much As The Internet
- Rihanna Seeks Information About Missing Former Backup Dancer
- Grammy Winners Pentatonix Will Sing 'Thursday Night Football' Opening Theme Song
- Minnesota City Council Says Prince's Paisley Park Studio & Home Can Open As A Permanent Museum
- Packers down another cornerback after Randall has surgery
- Dolphins sign safety Bacarri Rambo to bolster secondary
- Safety Bacarri Rambo signs with Miami Dolphins
- McIlroy using new metals as equipment shift begins
- Broncos trade for Patriots backup tight end Derby
- Wawrinka advances; Raonic, Dimitrov exit at Swiss Indoors
- Giants release kicker Josh Brown after he admitted domestic abuse
- Fan dies after falling while leaving Broncos football game
- Josh Brown admits abuse but says he never struck wife
- No. 22 Navy concerned about South Florida offense
- Clemson's coach: Injured RB Wayne Gallman will play Saturday
- $220 million Ballpark Village expansion set in St. Louis