SAN ANTONIO (AP)
NBA FINALS: SPURS 2, HEAT 2
- Heat's Big Three erupt in Game 4
- Tomasson: Flash back for Wade
- Corcoran: Lessons from Game 4
- Miami sports bar's deck collapses
- Video: Wade, Bosh bust out
- Video: LeBron bounces back
- Video: What's wrong with Ginobili?
- Video: Parker plays but tires
- Video: Spoelstra confident after win
- Video: Popovich on Game 4 loss
- Photos: Best shots from the Finals
- Playoff Central: NBA Finals
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh has been fined $5,000 for flopping during Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
The NBA announced the fine on Friday. The play happened midway through the second quarter with the Heat leading 41-32.
Bosh was trailing Spurs forward Tim Duncan as the two headed back down the court when Duncan established post position in the paint. As Spurs guard Gary Neal approached with the dribble, Duncan posted up a late-arriving Bosh to try to seal him away from the play. Bosh flailed his arms and fell to the ground.
Duncan was whistled for a foul on the play, which wiped away a layup for Neal.
Bosh had 20 points and 13 rebounds in the win that evened the series at two games apiece.