Tuesday, 12 March 2013 11:17
Molunkus - State Police say they are investigating the suspicious death of a man in Molunkus Township, near Medway, whose body was discovered after yesterday's standoff along Interstate 95, south of Lincoln.
Tuesday, 12 March 2013 08:25
Camden - The Camden Amphitheatre and Public Library is now an official historic landmark.
Tuesday, 12 March 2013 08:24
Augusta - Maine lobster is getting some international recognition.
Monday, 11 March 2013 21:15
I95, Lincoln Area - Police confirm that a man involved in standoff for several hours on I-95 on the Lincoln area is now dead, not a result of police action.
Monday, 11 March 2013 17:19
BANGOR - Maine attorneys who represent indigent clients in state court proceedings are scheduled to get a pay raise.
Monday, 11 March 2013 16:51
BANGOR - Wedding season is right around the corner...but as of this year, it's not just heterosexual couples who will be celebrating their legal unions. Our Erin Thomas reports.
Monday, 11 March 2013 15:11
Norridgewock - A Norridgewock man who police say sexually assaulted three children who attended his wife's home daycare business, is now behind bars.
Sunday, 10 March 2013 21:39
MAINE - An accident in Brewer resulted in a man being ejected from his vehicle after police say it appears he wasn't wearing his seat belt, something that only takes a few seconds to do and can prevent you from obtaining serious injuries or worse.
Sunday, 10 March 2013 19:28
PRENTISS - We all know that going to the dentist is a good idea...but what about animals going to the dentist? Our Erin Thomas introduces us to a horse who's life has changed because of it.
Sunday, 10 March 2013 12:01
BATH - One Maine boy is probably feeling pretty lucky today, after he was rescued from an icy river yesterday afternoon.
Sunday, 10 March 2013 11:26
PRESQUE ISLE - An early morning fire in Aroostook County has completely destroyed a mobile home, leaving one person dead.
Saturday, 09 March 2013 22:35
BREWER - A man was ejected from his vehicle and rushed to a local hospital, after crashing his car in Brewer. Emergency crews responded to Elm Street just before 8 PM for a reported single vehicle crash.
Saturday, 09 March 2013 20:24
BANGOR - The Bangor Public Library is hoping to replace a century-old roof that is now failing, the only problem, the cost of the project is more than the library is budgeted for an entire year.
- Matthew Slater, Patriots special teams captain, visits Husson University
- Five students homeless following house fire in Old Town
- Early morning police chase ends in two arrests
- Two Bangor organizations team up for fraud and scam prevention
- Family wants answers on missing man
- Committee approves marijuana regulation recommendations
- Man sentenced in Augusta Thanksgiving robbery
- Route-3 reconstruction open house to be held
- Hancock County Sheriff's bust underage drinking party
- Tug boat sinks off Maine coast
- Former Bucksport mill site to become land-based salmon farm
- Planned power outage may affect downtown Bangor
- Maine drug overdose deaths increased in 2017
- President Trump's infrastructure plan upsets Maine business owners
- Maine Ethics Commission considers investigation of the Executive Director of Maine's Republican Party
- 'House of Horrors' parents plead not guilty to new charges
- Actress Nanette Fabray dead at age 97, family says
- Military parade planners eye Veterans Day for event, official says
- Las Vegas airport offers weed disposal bins for travelers who are holding
- Nikolas Cruz will 'get into a school and just shoot the place up,' FBI caller reportedly said
- The Wild, Wild West: Saloon showcases American frontier, cowboy history
- Trapped in Syria's besieged Ghouta: "life has ceased, the children are waiting to die"
- Manafort faces new charges in Mueller probe, blasts ex-partner for pleading guilty
- Florida lawmaker: Mental health a pressing issue for schools
- Former Vegas officer compares gun reform for US, Australia
- Trump announces tough North Korea sanctions -- Here’s what may happen next
- New execution date set for Georgia's 'stocking strangler'
- Fake urine ban being considered in Mississippi
- Secret Service: Vehicle hit barrier near White House
- Iranian official panned for rights abuses to visit UN body
- Trump will let John Kelly decide if Jared Kushner keeps interim security clearance
- New North Korea sanctions imposed by Trump administration
- Vehicle strikes security barrier by White House, driver apprehended
- Kate Middleton Rubs Shoulders With Anna Winter & Stella McCartney At Fashion Event
- R. Kelly Has Been Evicted From Two Atlanta Homes Over $30K In Unpaid Rent
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Post-Baby Body 14 Months After Giving Birth To Son Joshua
- Ciara Shares Sweet First Father-Daughter Photo Of Russell Wilson & Baby Sienna
- 'Saturday Night Live' Alum Colin Quinn Shares Update After Valentine's Day Heart Attack
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Outweighs Her Son Mason By Just 36 Pounds
- Hilary Duff Mourns Her Beloved Dog In Heartbreaking Goodbye Post
- Fergie Speaks Out Following Her NBA All-Star Game Performance: I 'Honestly Tried My Best'
- Jennifer Lawrence Stuns In Dior At The 'Red Sparrow' European Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers & Danica Patrick Share A Kiss At Daytona 500
- Cardi B Dances To Her Hit 'Bartier Cardi' While Snacking At The NBC All-Stars Game
- Ansel Elgort Is An Uncle: See The Sweet Photo Of Him & His Niece
- Ex-NFL player, reportedly held by police for disturbing gun picture, 'no longer in police custody'
- Ex-NFL player detained by police for disturbing gun picture
- Another Russian athlete tests positive for doping a day before IOC Russian doping decision
- Canadian hockey player who took off silver medal regrets move
- Twitter attacks German figure skater for performing to 'Schindler's List' score
- Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen ignites backlash after telling South Koreans to 'please treat dogs better'
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says
- Russian curler caught doping to return Olympic bronze medal
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban fined $600G for tanking comments
- Rick Pitino says Louisville should sue NCAA over vacated wins, title