BANGOR - Noise seemed to be an issue during last year’s summer concert series at the Bangor waterfront.
According to Bangor police, a new batch of complaints has trickled in.
BANGOR - High Definition footage has caught two young men in the act of spray painting the side of a school in Bangor. Thanks to phone calls to Detective Cliff Worcester, Bangor Police say they have identified the two male suspects.
Promising news today from Maine's department of public safety. It reports the states crime rate has dropped after seeing increases for the last two years. The overall crime rate was 26.4 percent for every 1000 people. That's a drop of 1.5 percent since last year and is below the national average of 33.1 percent. There was a decrease in most every category of crime with the exception of pharmacy robberies. There was a 14 percent increase in 2012. Domestic violence cases were also on the rise by 4.5 percent.
ELLSWORTH - A Sullivan woman whose teenage son brought pot brownies to school last fall has been sentenced.
AUGUSTA - Governor LePage has moved his controversial TV from a hallway at the State House to the interior of his office.
Maine's Senators and Congressional representatives are working to get the military to buy shoes made in America.
State officials are warning Mainers not to fall for the fake charities that spring up after disasters.
AUGUSTA - The legislature is advancing a bill aimed at creating more jobs for Maine loggers.
The 2013 elver season will draw to a close this Friday, May 31st. This season comes on the heals of one that saw historic profits, bringing in as much as $2,600 a pound... overall, a fishery valued at $40-million.
ELLSWORTH - The Maine Coast Healthcare Foundation has approved its first named fund.
ELLSWORTH - The gift of life was in abundance today as the Ellsworth Moose Lodge #2698 held a blood drive.
BANGOR - Those interested in staying in Bangor for higher education may be happy to know that one school is adding a new program.
TRENTON - If you've ever seen a baby animal in the wild by itself, you may have been tempted to come to its aid. But experts are asking: "If you care, leave it there." Our Erin Thomas explains.
- Window Star-making Workshop Women’s History Project 2015
- Come Play with Us! Southwest Harbor Library and Seal Cove Auto Museum Host Lego Days
- Dube Guilty
- LL Bean LIsted on Fortune 500
- Waldo County Woman Arrested on Drug Charges
- St. John Regional Catholic School Expanding
- UPDATE: I-295 Crash
- Postal Worker Heads to Prison
- Elver Values Drop
- I-295 Traffic Blocked
- Bangor Police Say, "Broadway Shopping" Social Media Rumors False
- L.L. Bean in Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work for" List
- Senate Votes Down State Dog Bill
- Oreo's bizarre flavors
- DOJ reportedly preparing criminal charges against Sen. Menendez
- Dallas teacher gets time out for X-rated, profanity laced rant at 6th graders
- Parents create bucket list for toddler son battling terminal genetic disease
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- ‘How secure could it have been?’ IT crowd questions if Hillary email could have been targeted
- Ottawa gunman explains motive for shooting in newly released video
- Dem strategist on Christie: ‘We want to kill him dead’
- Laser weapon blasts through truck
- The dress that went viral used in ad about domestic violence
- Wisconsin legislature approves right-to-work bill
- Clinton’s personal email use – despite clear rules – raises double-standard questions
- Police charge 2 brothers in Philadelphia officer's death
- Julie Andrews still mourning the loss of husband of 41 years
- Family, doctors fail to notice chopstick stuck in boy's brain
- 170-year-old shipwreck beer smells gross
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Tina Fey and Ellie Kemper Dish on Their Hilarious Netflix Series!
- EXCLUSIVE: Julie Chen Gets Emotional Reading Her Grandfather's Obit on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- ET FLASHBACK: Harrison Ford Talks About Flying With Caution in ‘99
- 'Once Upon a Time' Sneak Peak: The Queens of Darkness Want to Destroy The Charming Family!
- Transgender Women Share Their Personal Stories with ET Special Correspondent Janet Mock
- Josh Duhamel Gushes About Baby Axl, Says He Wants More Kids
- Get Miranda Kerr's Vanity Fair Beauty Style
- LeAnn Rimes' Ex-Husband Dean Sheremet Details Her Cheating, Blasts Eddie Cibrian
- FLASHBACK: Harrison Ford Talks About Flying With Caution in ‘99
- 4-Year-Old Girl Has the Perfect Reaction When a Boy in Class Telling Her She's Ugly
- Zack Morris Is Doing CrossFit Naked!
- Kristin Cavallari Thinks She's Hotter Than Olivia Munn
- As 'Blurred Lines' Trial Winds Down, Could Jury Turn Against Pharrell & Robin Thicke?
- Bill Murray Takes George Clooney to His Favorite Greek Restaurant in Queens, NY
- Kelly Clarkson Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a 'Pitchy Stripper,' Admits to Dating Justin Guarini
- Was Jared Leto Really a Male Stripper?
- Kinnear begins second San Jose stint in Dallas
- RSL, Portland renew rivalry at Providence Park
- New-look Crew clash with Dynamo
- TFC, Vancouver meet at BC Place
- United, Impact tangle at RFK
- Union welcome Rapids to PPL for season opener
- Holy Cross fires Brown after 5 seasons
- Champion Swiss, Belgians tied after Day 1 in Davis Cup
- Nothin' but Net: Blazers are in serious trouble
- '15 Season Preview: Orlando hopes to make waves in MLS
- '15 Season Preview: MLS Cup or bust for Sounders
- NCAA sanctions Syracuse, Boeheim suspended 9 games
- Djokovic-led Serbs take 2-0 lead against Croatia
- Milan needs win against Hellas Verona
- Ford holds outright lead in South Africa
- Bruins sign Krug, Smith to extensions