The State Fire Marshal's office is trying to find the cause of a deadly fire in Limington. They say it was around 5:30 am when a passerby spotted the fire. Fire crews suspected someone was trapped inside and tried to reach the person, but their effort was futile. The body of 52 year old Ingeborg Young was found near the front door. Officials suspect she was trying to escape, but was overcome by smoke inhalation. There were no working smoke detectors in the home. Officials say the batteries had been removed. Fire Marshal's say the fire started in the first floor living room, but at last report they were still looking for the cause.