HAMPDEN--A young couple continues to recover following a terrible motorcycle crash in Orrington.
Breanne Mcintyre suffered a traumatic brain injury and John Gerald lost part of his right leg.
Now a Hampden hair dresser is using her talents to raise money for them.
Cait Ravin has cut Breanne's hair--along with other members of her family.
She decided a good way to help cover some of their bills would be to sell hair extensions for just 10 dollars.
The extensions are purple. Breanne's favorite color, and are real human hair.
You can get yours for ten dollars by visiting Cait at Scissor Excitement on Western Avenue in Hampden.
A GOFUNDME page has also been set up to help the couple deal with their mounting expenses.
NEWBURGH--Several dogs were killed Friday when a fire erupted inside a home in Newburgh.
The blaze on the North Road was reported around noon.
Officials say no one had been living in the home for some time, but dogs were being kept there.
The fire erupted in the basement, but crews managed to stop it before the entire house was lost.
Chief Keith Miller says there was so much trash blocking the doors, they had to remove them in order to get inside.
They'll now try to find the owner and the Fire Marshal's Office is expected to look for the cause of the fire.
OLD TOWN--Police have made a second arrest in an Old Town robbery.
25 year old Marion Anderson was captured last night in Bangor.
She's one of three people accused of robbing a man on Monday night.
The victim says one of the suspects drove him to the end of a dead end street where he was assaulted by the suspects and his property was stolen. .
33 year old Terra Farnham and Anderson were expected to appear before a judge today.
Police are still looking for the third suspect who has not been identified.
If you have any information that can help, please call the Old Town Police Department.
- Benefit for motorcycle crash victims
- Several dogs killed in fire
- Second robbery suspect arrested
- Students launch boats built with community volunteers
- Protest takes place outside of Congressman Poliquins' Bangor office
- Students celebrate Acadia's 100th birthday
- A giant American Flag is once again flying high in Trenton
- A Kenduskeag woman run over by her own car in Orrington
- Bangor PD rescued wayward cat
- They've come up with a great way to support the local food pantry in Machias
- Brick dedication honors fallen Maine Troop Greeters
- Paper mill officially ended production, now town is reinventing their image with new solar project
- New "Talking" crosswalk installed
- Cruz wins majority of delegates at Virginia convention
- Trump champions vets at Rolling Thunder rally at Lincoln Memorial
- Rubio all-in for Trump, sorry for personal attacks
- Johnson wins Libertarian Party presidential nomination
- Police hunt for active shooter after 2 killed, 1 wounded in Houston
- Teen girls charged with throwing bunny against a wall
- Pakistan: DNA test confirms Taliban head's death
- Sanders: Americans, superdelegates must 'take a hard look' at IG report on Clinton emails
- Teenage rodeo performer trampled to death by horse
- A UFO? Video captures strange object near Ohio military base
- Israel media: Police recommend indicting Netanyahu's wife
- UAE media say US businessman gets 15 years prison
- Trump aide Lewandowski defends Martinez criticism, says focus should be jobs and economy
- Johnny Depp has had a terrible week
- US bomb from World War II defused at German airport
- 3 handy Netflix tricks you'll use time and time again
- Parishioners to leave closed church after 11-year protest
- Tropical Storm Bonnie soaks Carolinas over holiday weekend
- Lady Gaga Lays Down Her Latest Track At The Indy 500
- 'Outlander': Clive Russell On Playing Lord Lovat
- Sam Mendes Is Finished With James Bond
- 'Outlander' Season 2: Nell Hudson On Laoghaire MacKenzie's Return In 'The Fox's Lair'
- Loss, Accusations Mark A Turbulent Few Days For Johnny Depp
- Behati Prinsloo Pairs Her Baby Bump With Combat Boots!
- Amber Heard Claims Domestic Abuse Against Johnny Depp
- Amber Heard Accuses Johnny Depp of Domestic Violence
- DJ Calvin Harris Apologizes To Fans In First Tweet Since Car Crash
- NBC's "Red Nose Day Special" mixed comedy and musical performances with heartfelt pleas for children in need and raised over $30 million
- Johnny Depp Asks Court To Rule He Should Not Pay Spousal Support To Amber Heard
- Leona Lewis Will Lead The New Cast Of 'Cats' On Broadway
- Driver survives crash after incredible flip at Oulton Park
- Shelby Rogers continues her string of upsets at the French Open
- Andretti and Rahal fail in bid to add to Indy 500 collection
- NASCAR community reacts to greatest day in racing
- Jessica Eye hasn't seen much evolution in Sara McMann's fight game
- Alexander Rossi wins the 100th running of the Indianapolis 500
- Grizzlies name David Fizdale as coach
- Chris Camozzi will play Superman to Vitor Miranda's Lex Luthor
- Top contenders involved in crash on pit road at Indy 500
- Lady Gaga lays down her latest track at Indy speedway
- Antetokounmpo brothers, Porzingis play streetball in Athens
- Tennis federation head: 'An awful lot of work' needed in Rio