Monday, 15 January 2018 12:11

Red Cross assisting family in Phillips Featured

Written by 
Red Cross assisting family in Phillips

PHILLIPS - The Red Cross is helping two families from Phillips after their home was damaged by fire.

A fire last night on the Dodge Road left a total of nine people without a place to live.

 

The Phillips Fire Department shared photos.

 

Officials said the fire started as a cooking fire and quickly spread to the walls and ceilings. The person who was cooking apparently left the stove unattended.

 

Everyone made it out safely, but the home was left badly damaged.

 

The Red Cross is now working with the families to make sure they have food, clothing and other necessities.