41 year old Alex Gray was arrested Sunday by Old town Police. They had been asked by Portland police to pick him up and transport him to Augusta where he was transferred to another vehicle and brought to jail. Gray is accused of getting into an altercation with his 32 year old girlfriend and knocking her to the floor early Sunday morning. She claims he bashed her head numerous times into the hardwood floors and choked her. She was then brought to a hospital for treatment. Gray was initially charged with aggravated assault which is a felony. It has since been reduced to the misdemeanor charge of domestic violence assault. Gray has since been released on bail. We've reached out to Gray for comment, but were told he's unavailable. .
Founder of Waterfront Concerts arrested FeaturedWritten by Craig Colson
PORTLAND-Portland Police confirm the founder of the Waterfront Concert Series in Bangor was arrested over the weekend following a domestic violence incident.
Craig Colson became news director and anchor at WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox Bangor in December of 2012. He began his career in broadcasting in 1985 while working as a news photographer at another Bangor television station. Craig worked his way up through the ranks and became the main anchor for the nightly newscasts before leaving in 2009. At that point, he became news director for four local radio stations and delivered the morning news before taking on his current position.
Craig grew up in a "news family" and followed in the footsteps of his father who was also a news director and anchor. His brother is also a news photographer at a Boston television station.
Craig's career has brought him all over-reporting from everywhere from Washington D.C. to Red Square in Moscow, Russia. When he isn't reporting the news, Craig can be found taking on new adventures with his two daughters or exploring the coast of Maine in his kayak. His other passion is making furniture in his shop or just about anything involving the outdoors.
- Ellsworth community celebrates National Ugly Sweater Day
- Ellsworth to hold a wreath ceremony similar to Arlington's
- Young girl dies in Cathance crash
- Burton sentenced to 55 years
- Maine senators lose last ditch effort to stall Net Neutrality vote
- Oakfield tractor trailer crash
- Wiscasset murder arrest made
- Dispatcher arrested for child porn
- Gorham man lucky after cold crash
- Early moring fire destroys home in Rangeley
- Maine DOT reminds drivers to remove snow from cars
- Robert Burton to receive sentence Friday
- Maine legislators want to raise lead testing standards
- Child's death under investigation
- Cop taunts would-be killer with lube on way to prison: 'You are going to need a lot of this'
- Dog shoots hunter after another hunter leaves shotgun on ground
- GOP unveils final $1.5T tax reform bill '31 years in the making'
- WWII vet dances to celebrate Christmas and his 95th birthday
- Alabama Senate race The religious and political divide
- Sessions says FBI 'functioning at a high level' after Trump criticism
- North Korea 'must earn its way back' to negotiating table, Tillerson tells UN
- Repeal of Johnson Amendment in new tax bill blocked
- Mattis shoots down report Trump chills Russia talk
- Manafort released from house arrest on $10 million bail
- Newt Gingrich: Republican tax cuts are hit with fake news attacks
- Police: DNA comparison to missing brothers could take months
- Man found guilty of killing girlfriend with bubble wrap
- Winds temporarily calm on lines of huge California wildfire
- Gunman fires wildly during car chase through Baltimore
- Jury pays maid's fine after convicting her of stealing rings
- Mattis: North Korea short of posing imminent missile threat
- Democratic Virginia Rep. Bobby Scott accused of sexual harassment
- Jennifer Garner Reads The Newspaper To Her Pet Chicken Regina George – Watch!
- Rihanna, Sandra Bullock & Anne Hathaway Stun In New 'Oceans 8' Poster
- Maria Menounos Shares Her Recipes On Access Live
- Aaron Carter Reveals He's Ready To Be A Dad: 'I Want Kids So Bad'
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Tattoo Honors His Sibling – See The Pic!
- Brooklyn Beckham's New Tattoo Honors His Siblings – See The Pic!
- Gus Kenworthy, Steve-O & More To Star In YouTube Red Series 'Ultimate Expedition' (Exclusive)
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars' S3's Sickening New Promo Video Will Leave You Gagged
- Omarosa Manigault Denies That She Was Fired From The White House
- Tavis Smiley Releases Statement On PBS Investigation Of Misconduct
- Selena Gomez & Karlie Kloss Wish Taylor Swift A Happy Birthday
- Meet Season 13's 'The Voice' Finalists
- Chiefs place center Mitch Morse on injured reserve
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette misses third consecutive day of practice
- Padres acquire Freddy Galvis from Phillies
- NFC West lead at stake as Seahawks host first-place Rams
- Williams' injury is scariest among many in Colts' loss to Denver
- Preview: Heat visit Hornets without services of Hassan Whiteside, Justise Winslow
- Titans QB Mariota listens to mom, apologizes for being 'rude' to reporters
- Blue Jackets hold off surge by Islanders to win 6-4
- LHP Jonny Venters among Rays' 13 non-roster spring training invitees
- Cards' Piscotty dealt to A's after mother diagnosed with ALS
- NBA reveals voting schedule for 2018 All-Star Game with new format
- Goff, Rams aim to measure up against Seahawks