Click to hear the whole interview from the morning show.
HEALTHY ME: Post-holiday eating tips FeaturedWritten by Blake Lipton
BANGOR - Valerie Langbein, MSB, RD,LD of Eastern Maine Medical Center stopped by Good Morning Maine this week to talk about post-holiday, healthy eating tips.
Blake Lipton joined the ABC 7 and Fox 22 news team in January of 2016 and is excited to start his career in television as a morning anchor at our station!
He is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina and has previously interned with the ESPNU/SEC Network, Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic and the WOLO sports department in Columbia, South Carolina during his time in school.
Blake also worked with the Weather Channel to help cover the historic South Carolina floods in the fall of 2015.
While most of his experience is in sports, Blake is thrilled for the opportunity to host the morning show at Fox ABC Maine and become a more well-rounded journalist and storyteller.
When he is not anchoring or reporting, Blake enjoys hiking, reading and talking anything football. He is also a fan of coffee and hip-hop music.
Feel free to reach out to him with story ideas at [email protected] or follow him on Twitter at @Blake_Lipton for the latest updates on everything Maine!
- Nine charter schools in Augusta for "National School Choice" week
- Waterville Library closing for repairs
- Jewelry stolen from Ellsworth business
- Two arrested for Biddeford robbery while child was in car
- Aroostook County accident kills horse
- Attorney General's Office is investigating an officer involved shooting
- Cornville barn fire deemed suspicious
- Fire that took lives of father and son believed to have started in basement
- Fuel truck roll over stalls traffic Monday afternoon
- Bangor council writes letter of concern for ACA repeal, discusses success of CIC
- Meeting for dam re-licensing open to the public
- Hopkins Hearing on hold
- Two arrested on heroin charges in Hancock County
- Maine professors ask President Trump to pay attention to climate change
- A new art exhibit has opened in Bangor with a story hidden behind it
- Former President Bush expected to be discharged from ICU soon
- Senator Collins to introduce alternate to ACA with no gap in coverage for those who use current system
- Affordable Care Act to be discussed at Bangor council meeting
- Man dies after car plunges into river
- Two separate stabbing incidents in Portland under investigation
- Roginsky: Trump opposition like early Tea Party movement
- Internationally known hairdresser killed in Los Angeles
- Virginia mom disappears with 2 kids after blind date, house fire
- A doctor's prescription for ObamaCare: What to throw out, what to keep
- Iraq declares eastern Mosul 'fully liberated' from ISIS
- Marcels singer Ronald 'Bingo' Mundy dies at 76
- Florida enlists snake hunters from India in fight against invasive pythons
- Spicer digs in on Trump's illegal voting claim, as Ryan distances
- Trump signs exec. orders for Dakota Access Pipeline
- Will McDonald's new Big Macs revive the brand?
- Water in Flint, Mich. no longer exceeds federal lead limits
- Police investigate reports of shots fired in Texas mall parking lot
- After years as an outcast, Mel Gibson earns an Oscar nomination
- Ethics questions raised over Trump's pick for HHS secretary
- Bills agree to hire David Culley to coach quarterbacks
- Missing woman's relatives find missing man's body in Missouri
- Dying from cancer: Could your location determine your fate?
- Texas GOP stars push school choice, but will it be enough?
- Shia LaBeouf-Led Livestream Says 'He Will Not Divide Us'
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Suspended Over Barron Trump Tweet
- Stephen Colbert To Host 2017 Emmys, Jokes He'll Bring 'Largest Audience' Ever
- Fox News Cuts Ties With Stacey Dash
- Alec Baldwin To Host 'Saturday Night Live' For Record-Setting 17th Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Official Title Revealed
- Matt Damon Says He'll Pitch President Trump On Clean Water
- 'Zoolander 2' & 'Batman V Superman' Lead Razzie Nominations
- 'Sister Wives': Supreme Court Won't Hear Appeal On Law Banning Polygamy
- Luke Bryan To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl LI
- Paris Fashion Week Latest
- M. Night Shyamalan's 'Split' Tops The Box Office
- Italian Open golf moved from Rome to club near Turin
- All rise: Georgia Supreme Court to 'Rise up' for Falcons
- NFL to conduct summit for young women during Super Bowl week
- Bengals' Jones issues apology after police release video
- Confident Vandeweghe on strong run at Australian Open
- Flames look to end skid when they visit Canadiens
- Raptors will be without DeRozan against Spurs
- Jets look to cool off Sharks' Marleau
- Surging Wizards host rival Celtics
- AP source: Colts leaving Anderson for new training camp site
- Improving Devils face off with sliding Kings
- Jazz humming along with Nuggets up next