- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 19:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3585
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Senator King backs bill to protect America's electric grid from cyber attacks
- Enhanced license may allow easier travel to Canada
- Proposed bill would allow left turns on red in Maine
- Challenger Space Center gets big donation from a local company
- Husson student facing sexual assault charges
- Students learn to make maple syrup
- Man crashes Jeep on I-395
- A call to resist partisan politics from Senator Susan Collins
- Purchase agreement in place for YMCA
- Northern Maine accident caused by icy roads
- Bangor police search for robber that tried to rob a Circle K convenience store
- Woman arrested after high speed chase
- Anthem says they may leave individual marketplace in Maine
- New Brunswick woman escapes injury
- Hampden apartment fire was knocked down quickly
- In a sharp contrast to Trump, press goes positive on Pence
- UK negotiator denies govt is blackmailing EU on security
- China's President Xi Jinping to meet Trump in Mar-a-Lago in April
- New protests in Paris after police killing of Chinese man
- Philippines says China wants to survey seas to its east
- Mosul lays bare the challenge of asymmetric warfare
- Cambodia marks 20 years since deadly grenade attack
- Poles faces post-Brexit Europe with confusion and fear
- A look at latest ruling on Trump administration travel ban
- Thai prosecutors postpone appearance for Red Bull heir
- Family seeks apology from stranger who made insensitive remarks at funeral
- Sanctuary cities: Seattle sues Trump administration over executive order
- Japan ruling party urges strike ability amid NKorea threat
- S Korea's Park questioned at court hearing on arrest request
- North Carolina lawmakers set to vote on 'bathroom bill' repeal, gay rights advocates slam deal
- Two Texas children die after being electrocuted by downed power line
- Australia finds no proof its World Vision aid went to Hamas
- US Secretary of State Tillerson in Turkey for talks
- Alec Baldwin Is 'Stunned' At The Popularity Of His Donald Trump Impression
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming': New Trailer
- 'Fresh Prince Of Bel Air' Cast Reunite: Alfonso Ribeiro Shares Pic On Instagram
- Drake Breaks His Own Streaming Record With New Album 'More Life'
- Jared Padalecki & Wife Genevieve Welcome Baby Girl – See The Adorable First Photo
- Teen Battling Cancer Dies Days After Meeting Her Idol Beyoncé On FaceTime
- 'American Horror Story' Stars Discuss Potential Trump Storyline
- Adele Hints She May Never Tour Again: It's Not 'Something I'm Good At'
- 'Dancing With The Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Injures Calf; Won't Perform On Monday Night
- Kim Kardashian Tells Family She Wants Another Child In 'KUWTK' Clip
- 'Beauty And The Beast' Dominates Box Office Second Week In A Row
- Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Honored With Humor, Music & Dance
- Tarasenko, Blues stay red-hot with win over Coyotes
- Capitals hold on to beat Avalanche for 6th straight win
- Iginla fights, scores, and Kings beat Flames in chippy game
- Scott looking to hone his game ahead of the Masters
- Sharks, Wild stumble toward NHL playoffs
- Virginia men's tennis coach moving to role with USTA
- Odd-looking Ronaldo bust steals the show at airport ceremony
- Referee leaders want on-field official to see video replays
- USA Hockey, women's team avoid boycott; reach wage agreement
- Gary Woodland, pregnant wife cope with loss of 1 twin
- Playoff-bound Sharks snap skid with 5-4 win over Rangers
- Perry, Eaves score early as Ducks down Canucks 4-1