- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 19:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3624
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Maine's drought declared over
- Anah Shriners to hold screening clinics
- Legislation hopes to cure Maines broadband woes
- Legislation to fight against mosquito aims to combat spread of Zika
- Hampden chase suspect indicted by grand jury
- Machais home destoyed over night by fire
- Truck fire closes down I-95
- Man arrested on drug charges has been on officials "radar"
- Money raised for Mount Desert Island Hospital matched by the Manton Foundation
- Maine's monument not on the list of President Trump's monument review
- Convicted killer Sally Schofield is released from prison
- High court upholds murder conviction
- Late night incident in Old Town still under investigation
- Morning fire destroys home in Greenbush
- Mercedes Schlapp on Michael Flynn asking for immunity
- Russia investigation: Adam Schiff releases statement after viewing docs shown to Nunes
- Anti-allergy medicine EpiPen recall expands to US
- Company linked to Trump-Russian dossier has its own Kremlin connection, US senator says
- Kushner retains scores of real estate holdings while in WH
- Lauren Green reveals her 'Lighthouse Faith'
- Berkeley protests: Hundreds rally after Coulter talk canceled, at least 6 arrested
- Are Dems overreaching with Russian conspiracies?
- Haley accuses Russia of allowing Syria to deny needed aid
- London anti-terror raids: Woman shot, 4 arrested, police say
- Woman reported man was abused at home for mentally disabled
- Berkeley protests: Hundreds rally after Coulter talk canceled, at least 4 arrested
- Senate confirms Alexander Acosta to head Labor Department
- Flynn records reveal information on foreign payment advisory
- Fox News Poll: 53 percent favor military action to stop North Korea nukes program
- Lawyer: 'Infowars' host Jones often acts like 'cult leader'
- Canadian sent to US prison for smuggling immigrants in 1999
- Woman convicted in mom's death; case tied to found remains
- 'Star Wars: Episode IX' Sets Release Date
- Tom Cavanagh Talks Directing 'The Flash'
- Beyoncé Marks 'Lemonade' Anniversary With Launch Of New Scholarship Program
- Drake To Host First-Ever NBA Awards
- Scott Baio Clarifies Comments About Late 'Happy Days' Co-Star Erin Moran After Backlash
- Former 'Bachelor' Chris Soules Arrested, Charged With Leaving The Scene Of An Accident Where There Was A Death
- Faye Dunaway Talks Oscars Best Picture Mix-Up
- Elton John Cancels Multiple Concerts After 'Rare & Potentially Deadly' Infection
- 'Chicago P.D.': Exclusive Sneak Peek
- Serena Williams Pens Heartfelt Message To Her Unborn Child: 'I Can't Wait To Meet You'
- Access Hollywood Wants To Send You To Universal Orlando Resort™
- 'iZombie's' Rahul Kohli Talks 'Supergirl' Role
- The Chiefs bet against history by picking Patrick Mahomes
- NFL Draft: Garrett 1st to Browns, Bears trade up for QB Trubisky
- NFL Draft: Cleveland Browns take Myles Garrett with No. 1 pick
- Spieth and Palmer share lead at team event in New Orleans
- Phillies slip by Marlins to take two-game series
- GM McPhee weighs hopes of Vegas hitting NHL lottery jackpot
- Padres look to split series with Diamondbacks Thursday
- Schimpf's homer sparks Padres' 8-5 comeback win over D-backs
- Predators' Fiala out of playoffs after breaking leg
- Levy shoots 63 to take 1-stroke lead at China Open
- Larsson leads Oilers past Ducks 5-3 in wild series opener
- PGA stars: New format in New Orleans boosts fun quotient