- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3792
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Police track down man who allegedly stole several cars during escape
- Thousands help to find a cure for cancer
- Concerned citizens stand up against hate
- Escaped inmate captured
- Woman seriously injured in Amherst crash
- BREAKING: Bannon is out as top White House strategist
- Penquis reaches backpack collection goal
- Governor LePage finally speaks out on Virginia
- Ellsworth Library celebrating 200 years
- Local doctor shares mission experience with residents
- Marijuana retail sales still a ways in the future
- Windham fire has shut down traffic on Tandberg Trail
- Thursday morning crash shuts down Ohio Street in Glenburn
- Kayaker drowns in Washington County
- Kidnapped woman gets away after abductors can't operate stick shift
- Sam Hunt makes history, explains origin of single 'Body Like a Back Road'
- Missing skinny dipper's body found by off-duty lifeguard
- DeMario Jackson reportedly in talks to join 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 25
- 1979 Klan-Nazi attack survivor in North Carolina hopes for a 'justice river'
- 1 dead, 2 injured in domestic violence incident at UNC-Chapel Hill
- Prosecutors: Chicago slaying was part of sexual fantasy
- Trump to address nation on Afghanistan
- Pennsylvania coal company to open second mine since Trump took office
- 'The Hitman's Bodyguard' dominates the box office
- Officials say 1 person, not 2, dead in Oregon plane crash
- Chris Christie no longer in running for local sports radio gig
- Falwell backs Trump on Charlottesville, admits president could be more 'politically correct'
- Celebrities react to the death of Jerry Lewis
- Jerry Lewis, comedy icon and philanthropist, dead at 91
- Pelosi’s support of Trump sanction could give Dems big lever on pending legislation
- Pelosi’s support of Trump sanction could give Dem big lever on pending legislation
- Are solar eclipses proof of God?
- Calvin Harris To Perform At Rihanna's Diamond Ball
- VMAs 2017: Pink To Be Honored With The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award
- Taylor Swift Vows To Become A Voice For Sexual Assault Victims Following Trial Verdict
- Oprah Winfrey Letting Go Of 'Emotional Burden' Of Weight Struggles
- MTV, Record Label Debate Why 'Despacito' Video Was Left Off VMA Nominations List
- 'Deadpool 2': Female Stunt Driver Dies After On-Set Motorcycle Crash
- Taylor Swift Cries During Court Case Closing Arguments
- Teen Choice Awards 2017: Chris Pratt Makes Post-Split Appearance, Miley Cyrus Cancels Last Minute
- Shonda Rhimes Signs Deal With Netflix
- Teen Choice Awards 2017 To Honor Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars
- 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $35M At Box Office
- Bruno Mars Donates $1 Million From Concert To Flint Water Crisis
- Kluber leaves start early as Indians romp past Royals, 10-1
- Rays fall to Mariners in Kiermaier's return
- Cardinals place Waino on DL, recall Mayers from Triple-A
- Royals place Soria on DL, recall McCarthy from Storm Chasers
- Boston Red Sox owner considering changing Yawkey Way to ease history of racial intolerance
- Bucks' Antetokounmpo named a favorite to win 2017-18 NBA MVP award
- LeBron James slams Trump as 'so-called president' in Ohio speech
- Slegers helps Twins to win over Indians in MLB debut
- Jay Cutler makes Dolphins debut in preseason loss to Ravens
- Buccaneers dominate first half in preseason victory over Jaguars
- Torre, Steinbrenner confident in Jeter's ability to succeed in front office role with Marlins
- Colts might have to shrink playbook for QBs if Luck remains out