- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3663
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Body recovered
- Maine's tourism season looking to be a good one this year
- Bangor Federal Credit Union raises $21,000 to help end hunger
- Governor orders flags at half staff for Memorial Day
- Conflicting reports about prison sentences being commuted coming out of Augusta
- Palmyra holds a community wide discussion on ticks
- DHHS Commissioner Mary Mayhew will step down Friday
- Police working to return accused killer to Maine
- Public works removed homeless encampment
- Man sleeping under tractor trailer was run over
- Red Cross helping six residents after their home was destroyed by fire
- Man receives minor injuries after hitting a moose
- Benedicta residents hang sign directing monument visitors to exit
- 5th Annual Troop Greeters Memorial held Wednesday
- Accused killer waives extradition
- Manchester attack: Trump orders probe after British leaks
- China tightened border controls with North Korea, US diplomat says
- Gianforte wins: Montana House candidate facing assault charge wins special election
- Milwaukee middle school brawl: Five injured, three arrested after fight
- Montana special election: GOP's Greg Gianforte builds lead in early returns
- Key Montana newspapers pull Gianforte endorsement after incident
- Federal judge orders UPS to pay $247 million for illegally shipping cigarettes
- Montana special House election: Tight race expected as polls close
- US immigration agents eat, arrest 3 at Michigan restaurant
- Manchester attack: Ex-CIA officer says publication of leaked pics 'goes too far'
- Atheists shut down Bible school for first, second graders
- Nurse in prison for killing infant indicted in another death
- 3 federal prison guards charged with sex abuse of inmates
- 'Racially motivated' fight leaves Arizona prison on lockdown
- Leakers spark rift with UK: Where's outrage from left?
- Tucker: Left, not Trump, to blame for 'body slam' incident
- California investigators search home of missing 5-year-old boy's grandmother
- Trump plans to boost White House staff with 'war room' to go after critics
- Jason Aldean & Wife Brittany Kerr Reveal Their Baby's Sex In The Most Adorable Way
- Zack Snyder Exits 'Justice League' After Daughter's Death
- Cannes Film Festival Holds Moment Of Silence For Manchester Attack Victims
- Roger Moore, Former James Bond Star, Dies At 89 Following Cancer Battle
- Celebs React To Ariana Grande Concert Bombing In Manchester
- Police: 19 Confirmed Dead In Explosion At Ariana Grande Concert
- Police: 'A Number Of Fatalities' At Ariana Grande Concert Following Reports Of Explosion
- Chrissy Teigen Saw 'Magic Mike Live' Instead Of Going To The BBMAs With John Legend
- Drake Gets Star-Struck Over Celine Dion At Billboard Music Awards
- Josh Duhamel Photobombs Miley Cyrus & Her Family At The Billboard Music Awards
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Celebrate Twins With Star-Studded Baby Shower
- Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Not Running For Public Office
- Andriese improves to 5-1 as Rays earn split of 4-game series with Angels
- Blues' Yeo hires Steve Ott as assistant coach
- Buccaneers, Jaguars to hold joint practices before preseason game
- Reds rally after overturned call gives new life
- Robert Yates on being elected into Hall of Fame: 'This will give me a boost'
- 74-year-old aquatic trailblazer teaching veterans how to swim
- Royals reinstate Gordon, place Karns on 10-day DL
- Jeff Weltman finds 'dream job' with the Orlando Magic
- Police: Miami Hurricanes great, NFL Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- Cardinals activate Lyons, who takes Tuivailala's roster spot
- StaTuesday: The rarity of Brewers' Espino's MLB debut start
- Preview: Cobb seeks third straight win as Rays try to even series vs. Angels