- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3716
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Toddler shot in Winn
- Pair of New York men indicted on drug charges
- Bangor woman indicted by grand jury for sword attack
- Berry season means fresh tarts at Frank's Bakery
- Death of inmate under investigation
- Good Shepherd Food Bank offers summer meals with nonprofits at six locations in Bangor & Brewer
- Business leaders express budget concerns at chamber breakfast
- Game Wardens find missing woman
- Police respond to shooting in Orland to learn man had committed suicide
- Mainers taking time off
- Treworgy's pick your own strawberries second year is off to a great start
- 80 year old attacked by rabid bobcat
- Mainers have their say on healthcare bill
- "Ranked Choice Voting" still contenious in Augusta
- Danny Adams will serve 15 years in prison for manslaughter of son
- Standoff ends peacefully despite shots fired
- Man admits to sexually assaulting children
- BREAKING: Police standoff underway in Gouldsboro
- Coast Guard airlifts stricken teen on cruise 300 miles off Maryland
- Vatican cardinal hit with sex assault offenses takes leave, will fight charges
- Vietnam puts prominent blogger on trial for anti-state acts
- Police: Man dragged out of car, beaten in road rage attack
- Owner of loose bull that caused fatal crash gets probation
- Missouri farmer cleared in 1997 sex case by DNA evidence
- US quietly publishes once-expunged papers on 1953 Iran coup
- The Latest: US issues new visa criteria for 6 Muslim nations
- Most Americans know that owning a gun is an essential part of our freedom
- GOP-led Armed Services Committee thwarts Dems' attempt to get Trump travel costs
- China's Xi marks Hong Kong anniversary as protests planned
- Trump administration sets new visa rules for travel-ban countries, report says
- Australian police charge Vatican cardinal with sex offenses
- Watchdog says former governor's tweet broke federal law
- 4 more die in Pakistani tanker fire, pushing toll to 173
- China defends prison care of ailing Nobel Peace laureate Liu
- Military option for North Korea being prepared for Trump, McMaster says
- Napolitano: Why our Supreme Court justices unanimously agreed about Trump's travel ban
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale: Who Is A? (SPOILER ALERT!)
- Taylor Swift & Michael Jordan Salute Russell Westbrook At NBA Awards
- Fourth Of July BBQ Burgers From Pepperidge Farm
- Rascal Flatts Surprises Wisconsin Couple At Their Wedding
- 'Fuller House' Season 3 Premiere Date Falls On Original Show's Anniversary
- J.K. Rowling Marks 20 Years Since Harry Potter Appeared
- BET Awards 2017: Top Moments From Bruno Mars, Chance The Rapper, Remy Ma & More
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, But Debuts To A Franchise Low
- Prince Harry Says He Once 'Wanted Out' Of Britain's Royal Family
- Erin Andrews & Former NHL Player Jarret Stoll Marry In Montana
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Drops First Trailer: Is This The Bellas' Farewell Tour?
- Tara Lipinski Marries Todd Kapostasy In Romantic Southern Wedding
- Kepler knocks in 3 runs, Twins top Red Sox 4-1
- Anderson exits with injury, Brewers fall 4-3 to Reds
- MLB umpire John Tumpane helps save woman from jumping off bridge
- Blues re-sign D Chris Butler to two-year, two-way deal
- Royals put Cuthbert on DL, recall Soler from Omaha
- NFL star Logan Ryan pays off his brother's student loans
- Miami Heat announce 2017 Summer League rosters
- Berglund undergoes shoulder surgery, out until December
- Four Cincinnati homers power past Guerra, Brewers
- Kemp returns to San Diego as Padres host Braves
- USA Gymnastics needs 'culture change' to stop abuse, review finds
- Francona questionable as Indians look for another win vs. Rangers