- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3954
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Fire destroys a home in Eddington
- Maine celebrates its non-profit organizations
- Indivisible Bangor holds rally in support of Dreamers
- Three men arrested for robbery incident
- Women's business group in Bar Harbor holds its first meeting
- Blanket drive hopefully will keep Bangor's homeless warm
- Man wanted for Millinocket murder makes first court appearance
- Better Business Bureau releases list of top scams
- Bangor Police Department offering reward for information in homicide
- Fun shopping event in Ellsworth being held this weekend
- Crews continue to clean up after Kennebec River floods
- Skowhegan Police offering businesses safety tips after recent burglary arrest
- Two transferred to hospital after crash
- Somesville road damaged during flooding
- Ice jam reported along Penobscot River in Eddington
- New Hampshire man arrested for patronizing prostitution
- San Jose mom, 40, dies days after coming down with flu, reports say
- FEMA: Hawaii didn't need approval to retract missile alert
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Man who fled Hawaii psychiatric hospital pleads not guilty
- Ingraham: Liberal stunts vs. conservative solutions
- Death of hockey player, 10, was flu-related, health official says
- Hawaii woman claims boyfriend suffered heart attack after false ballistic missile alert
- Pope meets with abuse survivors, weeps with them in Chile
- Shackled Calif. kids seen marching at night, compared to cult by neighbors
- Young Hong Kong activist sentenced to 3 months in jail
- 15-year-old Kostyuk joins Svitolina in Aussie Open 3rd round
- Hannity: Media should have their own heads examined
- Trump cites federal report on foreign-born terrorists to urge immigration reform
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum - Tuesday, January 16
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Tuesday, January 16
- Chelsea bomber tried to 'radicalize' inmates, has 'no remorse' for crimes, prosecutors say
- New York teen girl arrested for reportedly bullying, killing other girl
- New York man arrested for allegedly stalking Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Welcomes Her Second Child With Husband Cutter Dykstra
- Timothee Chalamet To Donate Salary From Upcoming Woody Allen Film To Charity
- Dolores O'Riordan Death Is Not Being Treated As Suspicious According To British Police
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: All The Moments You May Have Missed
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Says Husband Michael Douglas Supports #MeToo Movement
- Aziz Ansari Responds To Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Access' Natalie Morales Shares Recipes From Her Cookbook, 'At Home With Natalie: Simple Recipes for Healthy Living'
- Ashley Judd Praises James Franco For His 'Terrific' Response To Allegations
- Police Say Dennis Rodman Was Arrested On Suspicion Of Driving Under The Influence
- Hulu Unveils 'Handmaid's' S2 Release Date & Confirms 'Catch-22' Project With George Clooney
- 'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Roared The Loudest At The Box Office Earning $27 Million This Weekend
- Magic outplay Timberwolves to end losing skid
- Former Boston Celtics great Jo Jo White dies at 71
- Drew Brees plans on returning to Saints next season
- Doug Pederson emerges from Class of 2016 NFL coaches
- Resilient Vikings have taken their cue from Zimmer
- Royals' Duffy pleads guilty to DUI charge
- Police called after Rockets players use secret door to confront Clippers in locker room: reports
- FSU's 2nd-half push comes up short on road against Boston College
- Heat guard Goran Dragic named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Heat lose Tyler Johnson to ankle injury, have win streak snapped with loss to Bulls
- Bluesrecall Dunn, Barbashev and Thompsonfrom AHL
- Vikings win epic battle with Saints on insane walk-off