- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3873
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- Craft fair funds students' trip overseas
- Turkey trek takes over town of Bucksport
- Hampden historical society Christmas Bazaar fair
- Workout for water
- Senator Collins visits Fourteenth Street School
- Two men arrested on arson charges
- New species of wasp found in Maine
- Annual "Tozier's Turkey Trek" in Bucksport starts Sunday
- Maine Secretary of State files complaint against election commission
- Unity crash sent two people to the hospital
- Brewer house fire under investigation
- Former employee arrested for fires at Lincoln mill
- NYC terror attack: Halloween horror would have been much worse without top notch NYPD
- NYC terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov: Who is he?
- Democratic group pulls ad targeting Virginia governor hopeful Ed Gillespie's supporters
- US general says nuclear launch order can be refused, sparking debate
- Here's what happened to Manson cult followers who murdered Sharon Tate, 5 others
- U.S. troops in Japan banned from drinking after fatal crash
- Musicians unite at AMAs in wake of tumultuous year
- World Food Program fears more Yemen deaths amid blockade
- The Latest: Plans for Manson's remains 'undetermined'
- Kenya braced for court decision on election challenge
- Sharon Tate's sister 'said a prayer' for Charles Manson
- Bollywood film faces attacks from Hindu groups
- Merkel to meet German president after coalition talks fail
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies
- Zimbabweans, baffled by Mugabe, worry about nation's fate
- The Latest: Suu Kyi blames conflicts on illegal immigration
- Former AP reporter recalls surreal spectacle of Manson trial
- Bannon: Gillibrand’s Clinton criticism an ‘earthquake in the Democratic Party’
- 'Titanic' Sailing Back Into Theaters For One Week
- Rose McGowan Plans To Plea 'Not Guilty' On Virginia Drug Charge
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Are Enjoying Their Trip To Miami
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Has Already Sold Over 1 Million Copies
- Taylor Swift's Surprise 'Tonight Show' Performance Leaves Jimmy Fallon In Tears
- Shakira Postpones Tour After Suffering Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The American Music Awards
- Hundreds Rally In Support Of Imprisoned Rapper Meek Mill
- Alec Baldwin Settles Lawsuit Against New York Art Dealer
- Jason Aldean Says He Hopes For Healing After Las Vegas Shooting
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Shares Update On Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Amazon Has Acquired The Global Television Rights To "The Lord Of The Rings," Based On The Fantasy Novels By J.R.R. Tolkien, With A Multi-Season Commitment
- Herschel Walker takes stand against national anthem protests
- Marshawn Lynch sits for US anthem, stands for Mexican anthem
- Florida struggles from the floor, holds off New Hamphire to stay unbeaten
- Rams machine needs some repairs after 24-7 loss at Minnesota
- M.J. Walker, Terance Mann lead FSU past Colorado State in Jamaica Classic
- Holder's 35 leads high-scoring Sun Devils to another blowout win
- Chargers harass rookie QB Peterman, Bills en route to 54-24 win
- CIF Southern Section alums (very) prevalent at Coliseum during Trojans' victory over Bruins
- Shula Bowl blowout: FAU crushes FIU for 9th straight victory
- Magic thrashed by visiting Jazz as losing streak runs to 4 straight
- Cardiac 'Canes: Miami reels off 30 unanswered points to beat Virginia
- Taking flight: McKenzie Milton accounts for 5 TDs as Knights dismantle Temple