- Category: Uncategorised
- Created on Thursday, 26 December 2013 14:56
- Written by Thom Roberts
- Hits: 3826
2014 Monster Jam “Be a Judge” Contest Rules
Three winners for this contest. Contest is open to all residents in the Bangor, Maine Television DMA as defined in Nielsen Media Research.
Enter on line at foxbangor.com from 12/16/13 thru 12/29/13.
For a complete set of rules send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “2014 Monster Jam Contest” Rules c/o WFVX FOX BANGOR, 371 Target Industrial Cir., Bangor, ME 04401. Or log on to foxbangor.com.
Three Winners will be chosen by a random drawing on 12/30/13. Winners and/or a parent or guardian (if the winner is under the age of 18) will need to pick up their prizes. Location TBD.
Winners will receive the following prize package: (4) Tickets and (4) Pit passes to January 4th Monster Jam event at Cross Insurance Center, Bangor, ME. And be a Judge at the January 4th, 2pm Show.
Prizes are not transferable and non exchangeable. No substitution will be made on any prize unless at the discretion of the sponsor who may substitute prizes of greater or comparable value.
Employees of ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Cross Insurance Center, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their advertising agencies, affiliates, representatives, immediate families or households and employees are ineligible to win.
By participating in this contest the winner a) permits ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, and Three Ring Advertsing, Inc., to make reasonable use in all media, without reimbursement, of the winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, and b) releases ABC 7/WVII and FOX 22/WFVX, Feld Entertainment, Three Ring Advertising, Inc., their partners and affiliates, related companies, successors, assigns, officers, directors, stockholders, and employees, and participating sponsors, and their agencies and suppliers, from any and all claims, liabilities, and damages arising directly or indirectly out of the award or use of the prize.
- City council imposes psych facility moratorium
- Two missing children survive crash that killed their mother
- Health Care Bill still in need of more GOP support
- Knox County Sheriff is asking for help locating a young man
- Maine Chapter of The American Red Cross is deploying to Puerto Rico
- Police need help in locating Bangor woman and her children
- Moose season gets underway Monday
- Attorney General determines deputy killed a man in self-defense
- Serious accident near Penobscot Narrows Bridge over the weekend
- Deadly Auburn crash under investigation
- Celebrating Batman
- Touch-a-Truck and "Drive 4 UR School" fundraiser
- Bangor Symphony Orchestra receives generous donation
- White nationalist Christopher Cantwell denied bond on felony charges in Charlottesville rally
- Ethan Hawke prayed on being a priest, hoped God didn't want it for him
- Marc Anthony to Trump: Shut the f--- up about NFL, worry about Puerto Rico
- Wife of ex HS football coach pleads guilty to statutory rape charges
- Pence, Bannon, Robertson stump in Alabama for Senate candidates
- As North Korea threatens electromagnetic pulse attack, questions over lapses in US grid security rise
- New Yale college celebrates 'transgressive gender expression', calls its students 'lemurs'
- Bannon rails against GOP 'elites' working against Trump in 'Hannity' interview
- Pacific Fleet admiral to retire after word of no promotion
- Welcome 'last man standing' Hannity back to 9 pm slot
- Myanmar says no 'ethnic cleansing,' genocide against Muslims
- 'Big Bang Theory' Season 11 premiere recap: Did Amy say 'yes'?
- Surveillance program had 106,000 foreign targets in 2016, officials say
- Police: Tennessee church shooting suspect sent suicidal text
- Police union blasts handling of Utah nurse arrest probe
- Trump's new travel ban: Third time the charm?
- MAGA singer asks, 'Are we living in 1984?' as Free Speech Week goes kaput
- Turkish court frees 1 journalist from prison, orders 4 held
- Ryan Phillippe Breaks His Silence On Assault Allegations
- Emilia Clarke Goes 'Khaleesi' Blonde For The First Time
- Russell Wilson Teaches Football To Ciara's Son
- Sterling K. Brown Shows Off His Emmy – And His Abs!
- 5-Ingredient Fall Dinners from Craftsy
- Blue Ivy Plays Dress-Up With Beyoncé's Clothes
- Googling Avril Lavigne Could Kill Your Computer
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Track List For New Album 'Younger Now'
- Shonda Rhimes Puts People On Blast For Treating Her Differently Before Weight Loss
- Alicia Vikander is Lara Croft in the new 'Tomb Raider' Trailer!
- 'Riverdale’ Hotties KJ Appa and Charles Melton Hit The Soccer Field For Charity
- Halle Berry Flashes Her Rear Assets In Sheer Dress On The Red Carpet
- Gillette Stadium charges fans $4.50 for tap water in cups after bottled water runs out
- Odell Beckham Jr. hints that his urination celebration was a shot at Trump
- Packers rookies King, Jones standing out on defense
- Monday Night Football: Cowboys kneel before national anthem
- Magic feel sense of stability heading in year 2 with coach Frank Vogel
- Bucks keep the status quo heading into training camp
- Steelers' Alejandro Villanueva on standing for anthem: 'I made my teammates look bad'
- Twins closing in on playoff berth
- Steelers' Alejandro Villanueva on standing for anthem: 'I made my teammates looks bad'
- Familiarity provides different vibe for Miami Heat heading into 2017 training camp
- Dolphins coach threatens lineup changes after ugly loss to Jets
- Purdue's Brohm after Michigan loss: 'We need to tone it down a little bit'