Craig Colson became news director and anchor at WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox Bangor in December of 2012. He began his career in broadcasting in 1985 while working as a news photographer at another Bangor television station. Craig worked his way up through the ranks and became the main anchor for the nightly newscasts before leaving in 2009. At that point, he became news director for four local radio stations and delivered the morning news before taking on his current position.
Craig grew up in a "news family" and followed in the footsteps of his father who was also a news director and anchor. His brother is also a news photographer at a Boston television station.
Craig's career has brought him all over-reporting from everywhere from Washington D.C. to Red Square in Moscow, Russia. When he isn't reporting the news, Craig can be found taking on new adventures with his two daughters or exploring the coast of Maine in his kayak. His other passion is making furniture in his shop or just about anything involving the outdoors.
HANCOCK - The Hancock County Sheriff's Department is trying to find the person who stole several puppies.
AUGUSTA - Secretary of State Matt Dunlap has filed a lawsuit seeking information on correspondence concerning the Presidents Advisory Commission on Election Integrity.
ROCKLAND - The Knox County Sheriff's Office continues to investigate the disappearance of a local fisherman.
AUGUSTA - Governor LePage has vetoed a bill that would create regulations for Maine's new marijuana industry.
- DOJ to probe potential Obama-era surveillance abuses
- Gray whale returned to ocean after 3 days beached in Mexico
- New York Times slammed for 'sexy' yoga pants article
- Kobach: Why the 2020 U.S. Census needs citizenship question
- Twin babies found in suitcase in Arkansas ditch, police say
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum - Monday, February 19
- Violent TV, video games behind 'desensitized culture'?
- Car belonging to missing California Uber driver is found
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Monday, February 19
- Steyn: Trump elected because of careless Left demonization
- Colorado congressman, Columbine survivor, pushes to end gun-free zones in schools
- North Korea's failed Olympians hope to avoid dangerous consequences
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court issues new congressional map, which could benefit Dems
- Pennsylvania court redraws congressional districts
- Three very different candidates vie for Mexico's presidency
- President Trump tweets latest thoughts on Russia probe
- The Latest: Most evacuations over California wildfire end
- Blac Chyna sex tape a 'criminal matter' according to her lawyer
- Jimmy Kimmel Calls On Congress, Trump To Take Action Against School Shootings: 'Children Are Being Murdered'
- Janelle Monae's Album Trailer Will Air Before 'Black Panther' In Theaters
- Chadwick Boseman, Tiffany Haddish, Greta Gerwig Named 2018 Oscar Presenters
- 'Bachelor In Paradise' Stars Evan Bass and Carly Waddell Welcome Baby Girl, Isabella!
- Prince Harry Has An Absolute Blast With Kiddos As He Serves Food At Their School
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Separate After 2 Years Of Marriage
- 'Riverdale's Camila Mendes Shares Her Condolences With Her Hometown Parkland & Victims Of The Mass Shooting There
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude For Sexy & Soapy Instagram Pics
- Amy Schumer Tells Fans She's Not Pregnant After Surprise Wedding
- Bode Miller Apologizes After Joke Suggesting Marriage Caused Skier's Downfall
- Nicole Kidman, Lupita Nyong'o, Michael B. Jordan & More Stars Pack The Front Row At Calvin Klein At NYFW
- Hugh Jackman Share's A Super Sweet Wedding Picture With Wife Deb In Honor Of Valentine's Day
- Hero, harasser or both? Shaun White’s newly complex legacy
- First Olympian to win skiing medal for UK was born in US
- Wallace tops Daytona 500 speed chart in final practice
- Auburn player Anfernee McLemore suffers gruesome leg injury
- Four NHL hockey fans kicked out over racist comments toward player
- Lindsey Vonn responds to Twitter trolls after failing to medal at Olympics
- Be like Michael Jordan? Not at Air Force Academy
- US Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy quips broken thumb means he won't be able to shake Pence's hand
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo returns home to Parkland, FL after shooting
- Massachusetts hockey coach accused of sexually abusing 8 children, including 6-year-old
- German figure skating pair sets record in gold medal win
- American Mikaela Shiffrin charges to gold in giant slalom