Shonna Narine joined the ABC7 and FOX22 team in August 2017. Originally from Long Island (although she hides her accent for TV) she's excited to see what Maine has to offer.
She graduated from Five Towns College in Dix Hills Long Island where she anchored for their TV Club, and had her own radio show called "All Access Entertainment."
She won an outstanding achievement award and graduated on the dean's list.
Prior to graduation Shonna interned at News12 Long Island.
Shonna comes from a big family. With three older sisters, her parents, and six nieces and nephews there's never a dull moment when she's around them. When she's not working she enjoys working out, dancing, spending time with her fiance, and planning her wedding! Shonna would love to hear if you have any story ideas. You can email her at [email protected].
ELLSWORTH - Wreaths across America stopped in Ellsworth today at woodbine cemetery to lay wreaths on veterans tombstones.
BANGOR - The Bangor historical society is holding their fourth annual holiday event at the Thomas hill house.
- Congress votes to end government shutdown, sending bill to Trump’s desk
- Bill Cosby jokes he 'used to be a comedian' to supportive crowd amid legal battle at his first show since 2015
- NFL rejects veterans group's Super Bowl ad urging people to stand for the anthem
- Woman identified as inspiration for Rosie the Riveter dead at 96
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Monday, January 22
- Californians who fled mudslides may start going home Jan. 31
- Airline workers charged with swiping 343 computers from mail
- Philippine volcano spews fountains of lava, big ash plumes
- Man who says wife died on Graceland trip changes story
- Police: Man who says wife died on road trip changes story
- Reality show crew prompts bomb scare at Newark Airport
- Congress seeks whereabouts of key FBI text messages
- Senate votes to fund gov't for 3 weeks, DACA talks proceed
- The Five - Monday, January 22
- Many Dems not in favor of pulling the plug on the shutdown
- White House turns focus from shutdown to forging DACA deal
- Yale fraternities delay rush events amid push to allow women
- UN blames leadership and inaction for peacekeeper killings
- Katie Couric Will Co-Host The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 Winter Olympics
- London Zoo Honors Prince Harry's Fiancee By Naming Newborn Okapi 'Meghan"
- Eric Church, Maren Morris and Brothers Osborne Will Perform Grammy Tribute For Route 91 Harvest Festival Victims
- Mila Kunis Named Woman Of The Year By Harvard University's Hasty Pudding Theatricals
- Shawn Mendes Adorably Congratulates Camila Cabello On Debut Album
- BTS Fanboys Over Ansel Elgort's New Song 'Supernova'
- Is Zayn Malik’s New Tattoo A Tribute To Girlfriend Gigi Hadid?
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Welcomes Her Second Child With Husband Cutter Dykstra
- Timothee Chalamet To Donate Salary From Upcoming Woody Allen Film To Charity
- Dolores O'Riordan Death Is Not Being Treated As Suspicious According To British Police
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: All The Moments You May Have Missed
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- A new hope: Jaguars see reasons for optimism after turnaround season ended with AFC title game loss
- Milwaukee Bucks fire coach Jason Kidd
- Florida back in top 25 of AP college basketball poll; Kentucky, Miami drop out
- Patriots' defense steps up big in return to Super Bowl
- Timberwolves, Clippers meet for third time
- Preview: Lightning try to snap out of slump with visit to Blackhawks
- Empire State Building lights up to honor Eagles, Patriots and New Yorkers are not happy
- End of the road: Jaguars succumb to Tom Brady, Patriots in AFC Championship game
- Tom Brady starts AFC Championship Game with bandaged hand
- Miami CB Malek Young to have career-ending surgery to repair neck injury
- Miami rides sizzling shooting effort to road win over NC State
- New Twins pitcher Pineda meets fans, but field will have to wait