Shonna Narine joined the ABC7 and FOX22 team in August 2017. Originally from Long Island (although she hides her accent for TV) she's excited to see what Maine has to offer.
She graduated from Five Towns College in Dix Hills Long Island where she anchored for their TV Club, and had her own radio show called "All Access Entertainment."
She won an outstanding achievement award and graduated on the dean's list.
Prior to graduation Shonna interned at News12 Long Island.
Shonna comes from a big family. With three older sisters, her parents, and six nieces and nephews there's never a dull moment when she's around them. When she's not working she enjoys working out, dancing, spending time with her fiance, and planning her wedding! Shonna would love to hear if you have any story ideas. You can email her at [email protected].
BANGOR - Members of the community and of Bangor Christain came together this morning to run for a good cause.
HAMPDEN - Planting tulips is one way students of Hampden Academy are spreading awareness about suicide and mental illness.
MILLINOCKET - The Millinocket Memorial Library is the heart of the community and a landmark for many.
- Why porn stars are dying at an alarming rate
- Trump fires back at Schumer: 'If there is no Wall, there is no DACA'
- Trump, FBI blame Samsung for loss of Strzok-Page texts, as 'secret society' details emerge
- Kentucky school shooting leaves 2 students dead, 18 others injured, officials say
- Kentucky school shooting leaves at least two dead and 18 others injured, officials say
- 'Grandma the Clown' resigns from Big Apple Circus for photographing acrobat, 16, pornographically
- Missouri man breaks into neighbor's home thinking it's his, allegedly kills neighbor
- Carnival Cruise ship guest missing after ‘going overboard’
- Dems Feinstein, Schiff suggest Russian bots pushed for release of controversial memo
- Former staffers admit to circulating lewd photos of Democratic rep, husband
- Guatemala lawmaker arrested in sale of phantom Congress jobs
- Parents slam Minnesota district on Facebook amid snowstorm
- The Five - Tuesday, January 23
- Senators want DOJ to explain delay in revealing that Strzok-Page texts were missing, as 'secret society' details emerge
- Gaetz sending a letter to the FBI about the 'missing' texts
- Sen. Tammy Duckworth pregnant, would be first acting senator to give birth
- Veterans' group denied Super Bowl program ad
- New penalties on imported washing machines, solar panels
- Camila Cabello Breaks Beyoncé's 15-Year Record For No. 1 Song & Album
- Christina Aguilera Gives Update On Long-Awaited New Album: 'It's Coming'
- 2018 Academy Awards: The Complete List Of Nominations
- Busy Philipps Tears Up In Emotional Video On The 10th Anniversary Of Heath Ledger's Death
- A 'Mighty Ducks' TV Series Is Reportedly In Development!
- 'Friends' Fans Freak Out Over Fake Movie Trailer
- Abby Lee Miller Reveals Slimmer Figure In First Photo From Prison: See Her Incredible Transformation!
- Tom Brady Gets A Huge Kiss From No. 1 Fan Gisele After Another AFC Championship Win
- Halle Berry Sizzles In A Low-Cut, Sequin Gown At The 2018 SAG Awards
- Reese Witherspoon Dazzles In A Green, Geometric Dress At The 2018 SAG Awards
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shows Off Her Eye-Popping Engagement Ring At The Producers Guild Awards
- Olivia Munn Texted Anna Faris To Shut Down Those Chris Pratt Dating Rumors
- Tempers flare, fists fly in Panthers' blowout loss to Stars
- NCAA investigating Michigan State over handling of Larry Nassar case, report says
- Magic fade in final minutes, fall at home to lowly Kings
- Florida reportedly allows 4 suspended players to rejoin team activities
- Heat guard Dion Waiters has successful ankle surgery, ruled out for remained of season
- Heat to debut 'Vice' city uniforms Jan. 25 against Kings
- Ducks host Rangers Tuesday night
- Preview: Panthers look for measure of revenge with visit to Stars
- Lightning blank Blackhawks in Chicagoto get back to winning ways
- Short-handed Heat hang in Houston but finish road trip with loss to Rockets
- A new hope: Jaguars see reasons for optimism after turnaround season ended with AFC title game loss
- Milwaukee Bucks fire coach Jason Kidd