Shonna Narine joined the ABC7 and FOX22 team in August 2017. Originally from Long Island (although she hides her accent for TV) she's excited to see what Maine has to offer.
She graduated from Five Towns College in Dix Hills Long Island where she anchored for their TV Club, and had her own radio show called "All Access Entertainment."
She won an outstanding achievement award and graduated on the dean's list.
Prior to graduation Shonna interned at News12 Long Island.
Shonna comes from a big family. With three older sisters, her parents, and six nieces and nephews there's never a dull moment when she's around them. When she's not working she enjoys working out, dancing, spending time with her fiance, and planning her wedding! Shonna would love to hear if you have any story ideas. You can email her at [email protected].
SEARSPORT - It was nothing but cheers today at Searsport elementary school. Students were learning a different kind of lesson. They ran for breast cancer awareness.
ROME - As more and more baby boomers age out of the workforce it is critical that new workers be ready to fill that void.
WASHINGTON COUNTY - The holiday season is fast approaching and some families aren't as fortunate as others to have food on the table for the holidays.
- Reports: Marilyn Manson injured during New York concert
- Rep. Maxine Waters says she wants to 'take out' Trump
- Texas teens stand up to atheists and defend Christian flag
- Massachusetts boy, 7, mauled by pit bulls, cops say
- Syria's largest oil field seized from ISIS by US-backed forces
- Trump plans to bring 'biggest tax cuts ever' in US history, praises Kelly
- Trump turns feud with Democrat Wilson into midterm GOP rallying call
- Jim Carrey claims late girlfriend faked STD medical records to extort him
- Tampa neighborhood on alert after 3 killings, 'nothing linking' victims, cops say
- Meth hidden in stuffed toy dog, Border Patrol agents say
- X-rated classroom party gets teacher fired from Florida school
- Exit polls show win for Japanese PM Abe's ruling coalition
- Namibian diamond town opens gates to the public
- Jemele Hill: 'I deserve a suspension' from ESPN for controversial tweets
- 6 steps for organizing your messy photo library
- US pushes Saudi Arabia, Iraq on united front to counter Iran
- 2017 World Series: Record-challenging heat to kick off opening games in Los Angeles
- Kosovo holds municipal vote; Pristina City Hall is top prize
- Crikey! Steve Irwin's Family To Return To Animal Planet 11 Years After His Death
- Usher Sings Karaoke With Ludacris & Stevie Wonder At His 39th Birthday Party
- Julianne Hough & Brooks Laich Share Sweet Wedding Snaps From Their Ceremony
- Paul Wesley and Phoebe Tonkin Break Up After Four Years of Dating
- 'DWTS' Disney Week Is Rocked By Shocking Elimination
- Elton John Will End His Caesars Palace Residency Next Year
- Mel B Flaunts Her Fabulous Abs While On A Tropical Vacation – See The Pics!
- Molly Sims Shares Delicious Recipes From Her New Book 'Everyday Chic: My Secrets For Entertaining, Organizing, and Decorating at Home'
- Louis Tomlinson’s Son Freddie Looks Just Like Him — Check Out The Fan Reactions!
- Sources Say 'Suits' Star Meghan Markle Has Not Quit The Show Yet
- Ed Sheeran Wears a Cast After He Gets Hurt In London Bike Accident
- Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato Congratulate Joe Jonas On Engagement
- Preview: Dolphins look for measure of revenge in rematch with Jets
- Preview: Jaguars leaning on defense ahead of showdown with Colts
- Pitlick scores 2, Stars hold on to beat Hurricanes 4-3
- Astros beat Yankees 4-0, head to World Series
- Florida Atlantic crushes North Texas in record breaking win
- Adrian Killins rushes for 2 TDs, UCF tops Navy for 1st 6-0 start in program history
- FSU coach Jimbo Fisher has verbal altercation with fan after loss
- Yankees face elimination again, this time in ALCS Game 7
- Mavericks fall to Kings 93-88 without Dennis Smith Jr.
- No. 1 Alabama heavy favorite against rival Tennessee
- Dynamic Dodgers reach World Series with consummate teamwork
- NHL says Avs' nullified goal vs. Blues should have counted