Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
CENTRAL - Kollen Bouchard had two points in the first half of Houlton's game against Central on Friday night.
HAMPDEN - Hampden/Bangor unified basketball came back from a double digit first half deficit to edge Mount View 85-76.
BANGOR - Washington Academy ended its season on a high note as it beat John Bapst boys basketball 69-53.
When Maine men's hockey captain Chase Pearson first stepped foot in Orono, he never thought in his wildest dreams that he could spearhead a hockey rebirth in Orono.
HOWLAND - PVHS girls basketball continued its ascent up the Class C North ladder after beating Greenville 57-46.
ORONO - The past two weeks have been a whirlwind for former Maine offensive lineman Jamil Demby as his NFL draft stock continues to rapidly rise.
- NRA defends itself after corporations pull away
- Grieving father and Parkland student push for school safety
- UN peacekeepers in South Sudan accused of paying for sex
- Border Patrol's checkpoints overlooked in debate over wall
- Gov. Rick Scott outlines proposal to improve school safety
- North Korea willing to hold talks with US, ex-spy chief says
- Justice With Judge Jeanine - Saturday, February 24
- Watters World - Saturday, February 24
- California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid
- Thousands march in memory of slain Russian opposition leader
- Tourist infected with measles went to New York art museum, area hotels, health officials say
- Pakistan: Blasphemy suspect who jumped off building healing
- Coffee and alcohol: The keys to a long life?
- House candidate apologizes for 'crusty old Marine' remark
- Sec. Shulkin faces criticism over progress on VA reforms
- 12 texting tips you didn't know the iPhone could do
- CDC employee's disappearance prompts $10G reward offer
- US, Britain in cybersecurity divide over Chinese tech firm Huawei
- Orlando Bloom Takes His 7-Year-Old Son Flynn On An Adorable Date
- 'Notting Hill' Star Emma Chambers Dies At 53 — See Hugh Jackman & More Stars' Reactions
- Curling Champions! U.S. Men's Curling Team Wins First Ever Team USA Gold In Huge Upset
- Emily Ratajkowski Got Married In A $200 Suit From Zara
- Amal Clooney Applauds Parkland Student Survivors For Their Bravery In Powerful Talk
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Wintry Wood Chopping Skills On The Set Of 'Polar'
- Chevy Chase Got Kicked In The Shoulder In A Road Rage Fight On New York Roadway
- Al Pacino Will Star As Penn State's Joe Paterno In HBO Biopic On April 7
- James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Have Baby No. 5 On The Way
- Tom Holland & Zendaya Cause Social Media Frenzy Over Adorable Snapchat Vids
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Reveals The 14 Sickening Queens Competing In Season 10 Of The Hit Show
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Adorable Home Video Of Twins Max & Emme On Their 10th Birthday
- US men's curling team accidentally given women's gold medals
- Canadian skier arrested at Pyeongchang Olympics for stealing car while intoxicated, police say
- Payments to top college basketball players listed in FBI documents: report
- Ex-NFL player, reportedly held by police for disturbing gun picture, 'no longer in police custody'
- Ex-NFL player detained by police for disturbing gun picture
- Another Russian athlete tests positive for doping a day before IOC Russian doping decision
- Canadian hockey player who took off silver medal regrets move
- Twitter attacks German figure skater for performing to 'Schindler's List' score
- Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen ignites backlash after telling South Koreans to 'please treat dogs better'
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says