Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ORONO - One of the gripes people have with college basketball is the one-and-done revolving door that has hinged itself on major programs. Now there very well could be a similar situation across all conferences.
BANGOR - Ahead of Thursday's opener against the Kansas City Chiefs, we give our Patriots season predictions:
BANGOR - The top Maine harness racers will be racing for a $60,000 purse Friday night at the annual Sire Stakes.
ORONO - Maine field hockey has been on an absolute tear lately. The No. 24 team in the country has won our straight games and outscored the opposition 22-4.
BANGOR - Tuesday was an emotional day for Young's MMA. After close to a decade of temporary homes, the gym has now found a permanent one at Union Street Athletics.
BANGOR - Husson football opened its season Saturday against Union. The Eagles took an early lead, going for it on fourth and long, on a Cory Brandon to Kyree Calli connection.
ORONO - After a poor showing by kicker Kenny Doak in Thursday's loss to New Hampshire, Maine football head coach Joe Harasymiak says he will further evaluate the kicking game this week.
- NRA defends itself after corporations pull away
- CDC employee's disappearance prompts $10G reward offer
- US, Britain in cybersecurity divide over Chinese tech firm Huawei
- Condoleezza Rice says US needs to consider Second Amendment's place in 'modern world'
- Man used hunting knife in brutal slaying at Massachusetts library, authorities say
- Mother, daughter thwart armed robbery attempt at Oklahoma liquor store
- Trump talks Dems' memo, guns and border wall in exclusive interview with Fox News
- Closing in on the Olympics 2018 closing ceremony
- Gutfeld: Media grab contentious issue under guise of concern
- Gutfeld: Trump is having a ball and maybe so should you
- Sridevi, Bollywood leading lady of '80s and '90s, dies at 54
- Scott Pruitt talks changes to the EPA under Trump
- Trump: Democratic memo verifies the Nunes FISA memo
- US sailor at Camp Pendleton dies after being struck by helicopter blade
- Oklahoma employee defends liquor store from thief, report says
- Cambodia's ruling party has sure lock on Senate election
- China will deal 'seriously' with N. Korea sanctions breaches
- Democrats' FISA memo rebuttal: What's under those black bars?
- Orlando Bloom Takes His 7-Year-Old Son Flynn On An Adorable Date
- 'Notting Hill' Star Emma Chambers Dies At 53 — See Hugh Jackman & More Stars' Reactions
- Curling Champions! U.S. Men's Curling Team Wins First Ever Team USA Gold In Huge Upset
- Emily Ratajkowski Got Married In A $200 Suit From Zara
- Amal Clooney Applauds Parkland Student Survivors For Their Bravery In Powerful Talk
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Wintry Wood Chopping Skills On The Set Of 'Polar'
- Chevy Chase Got Kicked In The Shoulder In A Road Rage Fight On New York Roadway
- Al Pacino Will Star As Penn State's Joe Paterno In HBO Biopic On April 7
- James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Have Baby No. 5 On The Way
- Tom Holland & Zendaya Cause Social Media Frenzy Over Adorable Snapchat Vids
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Reveals The 14 Sickening Queens Competing In Season 10 Of The Hit Show
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Adorable Home Video Of Twins Max & Emme On Their 10th Birthday
- US men's curling team accidentally given women's gold medals
- Canadian skier arrested at Pyeongchang Olympics for stealing car while intoxicated, police say
- Payments to top college basketball players listed in FBI documents: report
- Ex-NFL player, reportedly held by police for disturbing gun picture, 'no longer in police custody'
- Ex-NFL player detained by police for disturbing gun picture
- Another Russian athlete tests positive for doping a day before IOC Russian doping decision
- Canadian hockey player who took off silver medal regrets move
- Twitter attacks German figure skater for performing to 'Schindler's List' score
- Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen ignites backlash after telling South Koreans to 'please treat dogs better'
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says