Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
PITTSFIELD - Winslow boys basketball downs MCI 46-38. The Black Raiders end the season on a 12-game win streak, while MCI just sneaks into the playoffs.
BANGOR - Henry Westrich's last second 3-pointer fell just short and so did Bangor's attempt to jump into fourth spot in the Class AA North standings as it fell to Edward Little 64-61.
NOKOMIS - The top two horses in Class A North duked it out on the last night of the regular season tonight.
ORONO - A lot of players have scored for Maine men's hockey. As a matter of face, 19 players have at least one goal for Maine this season, that is called depth.
BANGOR - After breaking her leg in the summer, the future looked bleak for former Bangor girls soccer forward Lauren Young.
ORONO - With gaping holes on the offensive line and the sudden loss of its star running back Maine football had work to do this offseason. After the dust settled on National Signing Day, it appears the Black Bears made out pretty well.
BANGOR - Kenzie Worcester, Emma Alley, Megan Peach, Sami Ireland, the list of small school girls who have gone on to play for Husson women's basketball goes on.
BANGOR - It's no secret that Mainers love their basketball. Some of the greatest basketball memories are encapsulated in the Maine Basketball Hall of Fame, that memory bank got bigger today.
- Retired NYC sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- Woman who cared for Florida gunman reportedly wants to control his inheritance
- Florida student brought knife to school, had list of student names, cops say
- Trump on preventing mass shootings: 'we're going to get it done'
- Secret new charges filed against Manafort, Gates in Mueller probe
- Grammy-winning Christian singer: Billy Graham, the power of one life
- America has two gun cultures: Don't blame law-abiding gun owners for murders
- Top DOJ official Rachel Brand fires back at claims she bolted over Mueller probe concerns
- Fishermen hook two Great White Sharks in 10 minutes: 'I couldn't believe it'
- Florida students walk out of schools, press lawmakers for tougher gun laws
- YouTube apologizes for top trending conspiracy video that claimed Parkland survivor is an actor
- Terrifying attempted rape of coffee shop barista caught on video
- Maryland police officer shot and killed is second cop murdered in 12 hours
- States face flooding, other problems in Midwest amid storms
- Unions sound alarm as Supreme Court takes up fees fight; Gorsuch seen as pivotal vote
- Polish kidnap suspect says model agreed to plot
- Defiant ESPN star Jemele Hill on claim Trump is a white supremacist: 'I still stand by what I said'
- Media accused of manipulating Florida victims
- Kate Middleton Rubs Shoulders With Anna Winter & Stella McCartney At Fashion Event
- R. Kelly Has Been Evicted From Two Atlanta Homes Over $30K In Unpaid Rent
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Post-Baby Body 14 Months After Giving Birth To Son Joshua
- Ciara Shares Sweet First Father-Daughter Photo Of Russell Wilson & Baby Sienna
- 'Saturday Night Live' Alum Colin Quinn Shares Update After Valentine's Day Heart Attack
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Outweighs Her Son Mason By Just 36 Pounds
- Hilary Duff Mourns Her Beloved Dog In Heartbreaking Goodbye Post
- Fergie Speaks Out Following Her NBA All-Star Game Performance: I 'Honestly Tried My Best'
- Jennifer Lawrence Stuns In Dior At The 'Red Sparrow' European Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers & Danica Patrick Share A Kiss At Daytona 500
- Cardi B Dances To Her Hit 'Bartier Cardi' While Snacking At The NBC All-Stars Game
- Ansel Elgort Is An Uncle: See The Sweet Photo Of Him & His Niece
- Rick Pitino says Louisville should sue NCAA over vacated wins, title
- US figure skaters suffer rough falls during women's short program in Winter Olympics
- Canadian skier Chris Del Bosco suffers possible pelvis injury after serious crash at Winter Olympics
- Mark Cuban under fire following expose alleging rampant sexual misconduct in Dallas Mavericks workplace
- Team USA men's hockey eliminated in shootout in Olympic quarterfinals
- Lindsey Vonn earns bronze in likely last Olympic downhill
- North Korean skater disqualified after falling in Olympic pre-heat; some onlookers claim dirty play
- Louisville to vacate 2013 basketball title as sex scandal punishment
- Russian curler Alexander Krushelnitsky tested positive for Winter Olympics doping, ROC says
- Ex-NFL player who planned murder of pregnant girlfriend seeks custody of son
- Hero, harasser or both? Shaun White’s newly complex legacy
- First Olympian to win skiing medal for UK was born in US