Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
ORONO - Ahead of what will be a busy night at the University of Maine the Maine Principals Association and the university have announced the following parking changes.
PITTSFIELD - It took a while, but MCI football has hit its stride at the most important part of the season.
BANGOR - There wasn't a level of panic for Maine women's basketball after their exhibition loss to Stonehill, more like a sense of urgency.
BELFAST - Cross country racers from all over New England raced in the annual New England Regional Tournament Saturday.
ORONO - As one of the key returners for Maine women's basketball Blanca Millan had a lot of pressure on her shoulders heading into the season.
MIDDLEBURY, Vt. - As the final whistle blew Saturday at Middlebury, the final chapter in Husson field hockey's dream season was written.
- NYC terror attack: Halloween horror would have been much worse without top notch NYPD
- NYC terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov: Who is he?
- Democratic group pulls ad targeting Virginia governor hopeful Ed Gillespie's supporters
- Trump holds off reversing ban on elephant trophy imports
- Former Clinton aide blasts Sen. Gillibrand as a 'hypocrite'
- Defense lawyer calls witness at FIFA bribery trial 'liar'
- Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey to vote for Roy Moore in Senate race despite sex allegations
- Hawaii psychiatric patient says he's surprised escape worked
- The Five - Friday, November 17
- The Latest: Psychiatric patient doesn't want to go back
- Whatever happened to the Bundy standoff?
- Gillibrand says Clinton should have resigned after Lewinsky
- Liberal views of Roy Moore's Democratic rival could pose pitfall amid scandal
- Ex-Trump aide admits he made up story about Chris Christie being sent to pick up McDonald's
- Trump adds 5 names to SCOTUS nominee list for future open seat
- Democrats blame Trump for Obamacare rate hikes
- Sanders: Public won't be pleased if tax cuts fail in Senate
- Danica Patrick to end racing career at next year's Indy 500
- 'Titanic' Sailing Back Into Theaters For One Week
- Rose McGowan Plans To Plea 'Not Guilty' On Virginia Drug Charge
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Are Enjoying Their Trip To Miami
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Has Already Sold Over 1 Million Copies
- Taylor Swift's Surprise 'Tonight Show' Performance Leaves Jimmy Fallon In Tears
- Shakira Postpones Tour After Suffering Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The American Music Awards
- Hundreds Rally In Support Of Imprisoned Rapper Meek Mill
- Alec Baldwin Settles Lawsuit Against New York Art Dealer
- Jason Aldean Says He Hopes For Healing After Las Vegas Shooting
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Shares Update On Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Amazon Has Acquired The Global Television Rights To "The Lord Of The Rings," Based On The Fantasy Novels By J.R.R. Tolkien, With A Multi-Season Commitment
- Brady, Patriots excited to play in Mexico City
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston denies allegation he groped Uber driver
- Buccaneers QB Jameis Winson accused of groping Uber driver
- Miami's Lonnie Walker IV should be OK to play in hometown next week
- Preview: Vikings' Keenum gets chance to take down former team
- Steelers rout Titans behind Big Ben's 4 TDs
- Wentz, Prescott meet for Round 2
- A year after Rams QB switch, Goff faces Keenum's Vikings
- Chargers' Lynn gets reunion with Bills; Peterman takes over
- Florida swarms on defense, spreads offense around to throttle North Florida
- Giants could give Chiefs a challenge if they don't mail it in
- Ritchie, Manson help Ducks beat Bruins 4-2