Sports Reporter/Weekend Anchor
Andrew Badillo joined the ABC 7 and FOX 22 sports team in August 2017.
Before ABC 7 and FOX 22, Andrew graduated from Quinnipiac University with a degree in broadcast journalism. At Quinnipiac, Andrew was a member of the school's student-run television station, Q30 Television, where he served as its general manager, vice president, sports anchor and reporter. He gained experience covering Quinnipiac Athletics and was recognized by the Society of Professional Journalists and College Media Association for his work.
In addition to his experience at Q30, Andrew also gained professional experience at MLB Network and News 12 Connecticut.
Originally from Orangeburg, New York, Andrew is excited to get his career started in Bangor. He is especially eager to get to know the great local sports community in the North Region.
Andrew can be contacted at [email protected] or on Twitter @andrewbadillo99.
BANGOR - Husson swimming made quite the splash today as it announced that Brewer's Erin Aucoin and Presque Isle's Maddie Wing have committed to swim for the Eagles next season.
BANGOR - Just under 1,000 people packed the Gracie Theater at Husson University Tuesday night, many meeting their baseball hero, Pedro Martinez, for the first time.
BANGOR - Husson men's basketball was able to slide past Colby-Sawyer 87-66 behind 28 points from D.J. Bussey.
PITTSFIELD - MCI girls basketball earned an emphatic 48-31 over previously undefeated Winslow Thursday night.
NOKOMIS - Nokomis girls basketball blew past Mt. Blue in the second half en route to a 48-33 win over the Cougars.
BANGOR - With the recent 'heat wave' that has swept across Maine also comes some spring sports news as Husson softball has released its 2018 schedule.
- San Jose mom, 40, dies days after coming down with flu, reports say
- FEMA: Hawaii didn't need approval to retract missile alert
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Man who fled Hawaii psychiatric hospital pleads not guilty
- Ingraham: Liberal stunts vs. conservative solutions
- Death of hockey player, 10, was flu-related, health official says
- Hawaii woman claims boyfriend suffered heart attack after false ballistic missile alert
- Pope meets with abuse survivors, weeps with them in Chile
- Shackled Calif. kids seen marching at night, compared to cult by neighbors
- Young Hong Kong activist sentenced to 3 months in jail
- 15-year-old Kostyuk joins Svitolina in Aussie Open 3rd round
- Hannity: Media should have their own heads examined
- Trump cites federal report on foreign-born terrorists to urge immigration reform
- The Story w/ Martha MacCallum - Tuesday, January 16
- Special Report With Bret Baier - Tuesday, January 16
- Chelsea bomber tried to 'radicalize' inmates, has 'no remorse' for crimes, prosecutors say
- New York teen girl arrested for reportedly bullying, killing other girl
- New York man arrested for allegedly stalking Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Welcomes Her Second Child With Husband Cutter Dykstra
- Timothee Chalamet To Donate Salary From Upcoming Woody Allen Film To Charity
- Dolores O'Riordan Death Is Not Being Treated As Suspicious According To British Police
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: All The Moments You May Have Missed
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Says Husband Michael Douglas Supports #MeToo Movement
- Aziz Ansari Responds To Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Access' Natalie Morales Shares Recipes From Her Cookbook, 'At Home With Natalie: Simple Recipes for Healthy Living'
- Ashley Judd Praises James Franco For His 'Terrific' Response To Allegations
- Police Say Dennis Rodman Was Arrested On Suspicion Of Driving Under The Influence
- Hulu Unveils 'Handmaid's' S2 Release Date & Confirms 'Catch-22' Project With George Clooney
- 'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Roared The Loudest At The Box Office Earning $27 Million This Weekend
- Magic outplay Timberwolves to end losing skid
- Former Boston Celtics great Jo Jo White dies at 71
- Drew Brees plans on returning to Saints next season
- Doug Pederson emerges from Class of 2016 NFL coaches
- Resilient Vikings have taken their cue from Zimmer
- Royals' Duffy pleads guilty to DUI charge
- Police called after Rockets players use secret door to confront Clippers in locker room: reports
- FSU's 2nd-half push comes up short on road against Boston College
- Heat guard Goran Dragic named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Heat lose Tyler Johnson to ankle injury, have win streak snapped with loss to Bulls
- Bluesrecall Dunn, Barbashev and Thompsonfrom AHL
- Vikings win epic battle with Saints on insane walk-off