BANGOR - Nurses Thursday showed support for a bill they say protects patients in rural areas.
But a spokesperson for Maine hospitals says the bill makes management decisions even tougher.
BANGOR - Dozens of people got tattoos Wednesday, with the proceeds helping the fight against breast cancer.
Many say this new ink is a permanent tribute to the strength of their loved ones.
BANGOR - A non-profit in Bangor is making the term "man's best friend" more meaningful for veterans.
LAMOINE - For decades, a beach in Lamoine has been open to the public.
Now, a partnership between the town, the property owners, and a local land trust is working to keep it that way.
GARLAND - A dump truck carrying silage caught fire on Corinth Road in Garland earlier Sunday afternoon.
NATIONAL - Senator Susan Collins (R-ME) shared her thoughts Sunday morning on President Trump's actions over the past week.
GOULDSBORO - Students at Sumner High school Spent the day Thursday collecting data while digging for clams.
This hands-on experience helps both the kids as well as local shellfish committees.
MADISON - Wednesday was an exciting day for the town of Madison, which is now home to the largest solar array in the state.
- US Embassy in Montenegro attacked with grenade, prompting security scare
- Bangladesh High Court accepts appeal by ex-PM in graft case
- Florida, California, Nevada top 'sinful ' list
- Firefighter charged with lighting children's hands on fire
- Florida shooting survivor: CNN gave me 'scripted' question for town hall, quashed question on armed guards
- Palestinian killed in Israeli army arrest raid in West Bank
- Police: No video showing Indonesian attacking Kim Jong Nam
- Florida to execute man in 1993 slaying of college student
- Judge to impostor nurse: 'What the hell were you thinking?'
- Inmate set to be executed: Veins too damaged for injection
- UK's May gathers divided Cabinet, seeking Brexit compromise
- Russian opposition leader Navalny reports arrest
- Egyptian policemen catch child falling off 3rd floor
- Teen Vogue’s Lauren Duca rips ‘evil’ Rev. Billy Graham: ‘Have fun in hell’
- The Latest: New bombardment kills 13 Syrian capital suburb
- 'Wanted dead or alive' fliers posted in bid to catch thief
- EU leaders prepare life without Britain, mull future ties
- David Bowie 'struggled for years' to tell the story of Ziggy Stardust guitarist Mick Ronson, says filmmaker
- Kate Middleton Rubs Shoulders With Anna Winter & Stella McCartney At Fashion Event
- R. Kelly Has Been Evicted From Two Atlanta Homes Over $30K In Unpaid Rent
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Post-Baby Body 14 Months After Giving Birth To Son Joshua
- Ciara Shares Sweet First Father-Daughter Photo Of Russell Wilson & Baby Sienna
- 'Saturday Night Live' Alum Colin Quinn Shares Update After Valentine's Day Heart Attack
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Outweighs Her Son Mason By Just 36 Pounds
- Hilary Duff Mourns Her Beloved Dog In Heartbreaking Goodbye Post
- Fergie Speaks Out Following Her NBA All-Star Game Performance: I 'Honestly Tried My Best'
- Jennifer Lawrence Stuns In Dior At The 'Red Sparrow' European Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers & Danica Patrick Share A Kiss At Daytona 500
- Cardi B Dances To Her Hit 'Bartier Cardi' While Snacking At The NBC All-Stars Game
- Ansel Elgort Is An Uncle: See The Sweet Photo Of Him & His Niece
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says
- Russian curler caught doping to return Olympic bronze medal
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban fined $600G for tanking comments
- Rick Pitino says Louisville should sue NCAA over vacated wins, title
- US figure skaters suffer rough falls during women's short program in Winter Olympics
- Canadian skier Chris Del Bosco suffers possible pelvis injury after serious crash at Winter Olympics
- Mark Cuban under fire following expose alleging rampant sexual misconduct in Dallas Mavericks workplace
- Team USA men's hockey eliminated in shootout in Olympic quarterfinals
- Lindsey Vonn earns bronze in likely last Olympic downhill
- North Korean skater disqualified after falling in Olympic pre-heat; some onlookers claim dirty play