BANGOR/BREWER - Churches across the country are looking for ways to stay safer after 26 were killed and more than 20 wounded at a worship service in Texas.
Our area is no exception.
BANGOR - With the holidays right around the corner, it's time to start your holiday shopping.
Luckily, numerous craft shows in the Bangor area this weekend offered a variety of gift options.
INDIAN ISLAND - The 9th Annual Ralph K. Thomas 8K race brought dozens of runners to Indian Island Sunday morning.
The run raises both money and awareness to help prevent a disease affecting American Indians across the country, including here in Maine.
BANGOR - Days after Monday's wind storm, crews continue to work around the clock to restore electric to damaged areas.
BANGOR - Steve Hess hasn't heard from his children since he says they were taken more than 4,000 miles away from home to Russia.
BANGOR - A Bangor native's worst nightmare came true after realizing his children had been abducted and taken halfway across the world to Russia.
BAR HARBOR - Bats are often associated with vampires or even unwanted house guests.
One woman is trying to change that.
AUGUSTA - A judge in Augusta will decide whether or not a Winthrop teen who allegedly murdered his parents last year will be tried as an adult.
- NRA defends itself after corporations pull away
- CDC employee's disappearance prompts $10G reward offer
- US, Britain in cybersecurity divide over Chinese tech firm Huawei
- Condoleezza Rice says US needs to consider Second Amendment's place in 'modern world'
- Man used hunting knife in brutal slaying at Massachusetts library, authorities say
- Mother, daughter thwart armed robbery attempt at Oklahoma liquor store
- Trump talks Dems' memo, guns and border wall in exclusive interview with Fox News
- Closing in on the Olympics 2018 closing ceremony
- Gutfeld: Media grab contentious issue under guise of concern
- Gutfeld: Trump is having a ball and maybe so should you
- Sridevi, Bollywood leading lady of '80s and '90s, dies at 54
- Scott Pruitt talks changes to the EPA under Trump
- Trump: Democratic memo verifies the Nunes FISA memo
- US sailor at Camp Pendleton dies after being struck by helicopter blade
- Oklahoma employee defends liquor store from thief, report says
- Cambodia's ruling party has sure lock on Senate election
- China will deal 'seriously' with N. Korea sanctions breaches
- Democrats' FISA memo rebuttal: What's under those black bars?
- Orlando Bloom Takes His 7-Year-Old Son Flynn On An Adorable Date
- 'Notting Hill' Star Emma Chambers Dies At 53 — See Hugh Jackman & More Stars' Reactions
- Curling Champions! U.S. Men's Curling Team Wins First Ever Team USA Gold In Huge Upset
- Emily Ratajkowski Got Married In A $200 Suit From Zara
- Amal Clooney Applauds Parkland Student Survivors For Their Bravery In Powerful Talk
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Wintry Wood Chopping Skills On The Set Of 'Polar'
- Chevy Chase Got Kicked In The Shoulder In A Road Rage Fight On New York Roadway
- Al Pacino Will Star As Penn State's Joe Paterno In HBO Biopic On April 7
- James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Have Baby No. 5 On The Way
- Tom Holland & Zendaya Cause Social Media Frenzy Over Adorable Snapchat Vids
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Reveals The 14 Sickening Queens Competing In Season 10 Of The Hit Show
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Adorable Home Video Of Twins Max & Emme On Their 10th Birthday
- US men's curling team accidentally given women's gold medals
- Canadian skier arrested at Pyeongchang Olympics for stealing car while intoxicated, police say
- Payments to top college basketball players listed in FBI documents: report
- Ex-NFL player, reportedly held by police for disturbing gun picture, 'no longer in police custody'
- Ex-NFL player detained by police for disturbing gun picture
- Another Russian athlete tests positive for doping a day before IOC Russian doping decision
- Canadian hockey player who took off silver medal regrets move
- Twitter attacks German figure skater for performing to 'Schindler's List' score
- Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen ignites backlash after telling South Koreans to 'please treat dogs better'
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says