David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
CHERRYFIELD - The quiet town of Cherryfield woke up to gruesome news Wednesday morning, and state police are searching for suspects who killed a woman and dumped her body in the gravel next to Route 193.
ORRINGTON - We are in the midst of Old Home Week in the town of Orrington, though it's technically ten days.
BREWER - Everyone's favorite heroes lined the parking lot behind Darlings Insurance for the 3rd annual touch-a-truck event.
Washington is buzzing after it was revealed Donald Trump Jr. took a meeting with a Russian attorney last June.
AUGUSTA- Legislators in Augusta have reached a budget agreement. Just before 11:00 p.m. Monday, the House and Senate both voted in favor of an amendment from the conference committee.
BANGOR - Residents and service members alike were buzzing Thursday afternoon, as a piece of history landed at the airport.
BANGOR - The battle between drug dealers and police is dangerous for more reasons than you might realize. But recently cops were given a leg up in the never-ending battle.
- NRA defends itself after corporations pull away
- Grieving father and Parkland student push for school safety
- UN peacekeepers in South Sudan accused of paying for sex
- Border Patrol's checkpoints overlooked in debate over wall
- Gov. Rick Scott outlines proposal to improve school safety
- North Korea willing to hold talks with US, ex-spy chief says
- Justice With Judge Jeanine - Saturday, February 24
- Watters World - Saturday, February 24
- California Democratic Party doesn't endorse Feinstein re-election bid
- Thousands march in memory of slain Russian opposition leader
- Tourist infected with measles went to New York art museum, area hotels, health officials say
- Pakistan: Blasphemy suspect who jumped off building healing
- Coffee and alcohol: The keys to a long life?
- House candidate apologizes for 'crusty old Marine' remark
- Sec. Shulkin faces criticism over progress on VA reforms
- 12 texting tips you didn't know the iPhone could do
- CDC employee's disappearance prompts $10G reward offer
- US, Britain in cybersecurity divide over Chinese tech firm Huawei
- Orlando Bloom Takes His 7-Year-Old Son Flynn On An Adorable Date
- 'Notting Hill' Star Emma Chambers Dies At 53 — See Hugh Jackman & More Stars' Reactions
- Curling Champions! U.S. Men's Curling Team Wins First Ever Team USA Gold In Huge Upset
- Emily Ratajkowski Got Married In A $200 Suit From Zara
- Amal Clooney Applauds Parkland Student Survivors For Their Bravery In Powerful Talk
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Her Wintry Wood Chopping Skills On The Set Of 'Polar'
- Chevy Chase Got Kicked In The Shoulder In A Road Rage Fight On New York Roadway
- Al Pacino Will Star As Penn State's Joe Paterno In HBO Biopic On April 7
- James Van Der Beek & Wife Kimberly Have Baby No. 5 On The Way
- Tom Holland & Zendaya Cause Social Media Frenzy Over Adorable Snapchat Vids
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Reveals The 14 Sickening Queens Competing In Season 10 Of The Hit Show
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Adorable Home Video Of Twins Max & Emme On Their 10th Birthday
- US men's curling team accidentally given women's gold medals
- Canadian skier arrested at Pyeongchang Olympics for stealing car while intoxicated, police say
- Payments to top college basketball players listed in FBI documents: report
- Ex-NFL player, reportedly held by police for disturbing gun picture, 'no longer in police custody'
- Ex-NFL player detained by police for disturbing gun picture
- Another Russian athlete tests positive for doping a day before IOC Russian doping decision
- Canadian hockey player who took off silver medal regrets move
- Twitter attacks German figure skater for performing to 'Schindler's List' score
- Dutch speed skater Jan Blokhuijsen ignites backlash after telling South Koreans to 'please treat dogs better'
- Canadian women's hockey player immediately removes silver medal after loss
- American Mikaela Shiffrin wins silver in Olympic Alpine combined
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says