David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
STATEWIDE - There used to be dozens of schools in the state that adopted native american mascots. There are now only three.
SKOWHEGAN - People who drive through Skowhegan can tell right away there's a deep history of the presence and culture of Native American tribes.
GARLAND - Multiple buildings were leveled on a plot of land deep in the woods in Garland late Wednesday night.
BREWER - The owner of Twin City Trucks & More is looking for help finding the person who caused around $30,000 in damage Tuesday morning.
OLD TOWN - Two teens were charged Sunday after allegedly chasing another man through Old Town with a BB gun.
WHITNEYVILLE - Authorities are investigating a suspicious death following a fire that destroyed a mobile home in the Washington County town of Whitneyville early Saturday morning.
THE UNION RIVER - Some of Maine's most precious resources are at risk in Hancock County, according to an agency dedicated to protecting them.
BANGOR - The cities and towns battered by hurricanes this summer can seem like a world away, but that's not how students in Bangor have been thinking.
BANGOR - The Bangor City Council took steps impacting the city for the coming year, and the coming administration.
- NYC terror attack: Halloween horror would have been much worse without top notch NYPD
- NYC terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov: Who is he?
- Democratic group pulls ad targeting Virginia governor hopeful Ed Gillespie's supporters
- Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe dismissed as country's leader
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at 85
- British sailor dies in round-the-world yacht race after swept overboard in rough seas
- North Korea on 'aggressive schedule' in developing ballistic missile submarine, report says
- Car plunges into gorge killing 5 in Pakistan
- Florida church warns at every door 'we are heavily armed'
- 102-year-old survivor reunites with newly discovered nephew
- Rep. Frederica Wilson says Gen. Kelly should 'apologize to nation'
- FBI releases 1971 letter that D.B. Cooper sleuth says could be from notorious hijacker
- Pieces of once-mighty NY bridge get new life in rural towns
- Syria: IS militants defeated in final stronghold
- Some firsts among 32 US students picked as Rhodes scholars
- Woman swipes cancer research jar from Connecticut liquor store, police say
- India passenger train hits, kills 2 endangered Asian elephants
- Saudis, allies discuss Iran ahead of Arab League meeting
- 'Titanic' Sailing Back Into Theaters For One Week
- Rose McGowan Plans To Plea 'Not Guilty' On Virginia Drug Charge
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Are Enjoying Their Trip To Miami
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Has Already Sold Over 1 Million Copies
- Taylor Swift's Surprise 'Tonight Show' Performance Leaves Jimmy Fallon In Tears
- Shakira Postpones Tour After Suffering Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The American Music Awards
- Hundreds Rally In Support Of Imprisoned Rapper Meek Mill
- Alec Baldwin Settles Lawsuit Against New York Art Dealer
- Jason Aldean Says He Hopes For Healing After Las Vegas Shooting
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Shares Update On Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Amazon Has Acquired The Global Television Rights To "The Lord Of The Rings," Based On The Fantasy Novels By J.R.R. Tolkien, With A Multi-Season Commitment
- CIF Southern Section alums (very) prevalent at Coliseum during Trojans' victory over Bruins
- Shula Bowl blowout: FAU crushes FIU for 9th straight victory
- Magic thrashed by visiting Jazz as losing streak runs to 4 straight
- Cardiac 'Canes: Miami reels off 30 unanswered points to beat Virginia
- Taking flight: McKenzie Milton accounts for 5 TDs as Knights dismantle Temple
- FSU tops 30 points for 1st time this season in dominating rout of Delaware State
- Cowboys' Jerry Jones apologizes for racial remark in video
- Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston accused of groping Uber driver
- Whiteside double-double helps Heat narrowly avoid blowing 25-point lead
- Gabby Douglas says women should 'dress modestly' in response to sex abuse claims by Aly Raisman
- Brady, Patriots excited to play in Mexico City
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston denies allegation he groped Uber driver