David joined the news team in March of 2017. First and foremost he is a proud Mainer. Before reporting for ABC7 and FOX22, he interned at WLBZ2 in Bangor, and attended the University of Maine's journalism program.
David was raised in the western Maine foothills, and has been a lifelong viewer of local Maine news. He hopes to bring this perspective to telling the stories of folks in the community.
When not on the job, David enjoys skiing, snowmobiling, spending time at the family camp on Branch Lake, and playing slow-pitch softball with the other Bangor gym class heroes.
BANGOR - Tuesday was the beginning of a long process in Penobscot County court as police, attorneys, and a family search for answers to a brutal murder.
BANGOR - City workers are hurriedly clearing some more space, a week and a half after a Christmas storm, as the first blizzard of 2018 is shaping up to be a rough one.
ENFIELD - A home is gutted by flames on Old County Road, as crews fight the quick-moving blaze in the cold conditions.
PLYMOUTH - Flames quickly engulfed a home on Moosehead Trail Wednesday afternoon, leaving a family homeless.
MILLINOCKET - Wayne LaPierre, 59, one of two victims shot in a home invasion in Millinocket Tuesday, died overnight Friday at Eastern Maine Medical Center.
DIXMONT - Speed and icy roads are believed to have caused a head-on collision, as well as at least three other accidents along one stretch of road Saturday.
BANGOR - At 4:00 pm Monday, five union workers walked into Senator Collins' office and refused to leave.
BANGOR - What began nearly eight months ago in a dimly lit bar has come to a dramatic end - and new beginnings - in Bangor.
STATEWIDE - It has been an emotional couple days for transgender groups across the state and world, as they remember those lost to violent acts. It's a statistic that's growing at a startling rate.
- Tucker Carlson Tonight - Tuesday, January 16
- Pakistani police: Suicide bomber targets officer in Karachi
- Blaze Bernstein's alleged killer told authorities he was kissed on lips
- 2 Koreas talk about Olympic cooperation ahead of IOC meeting
- Wichita police review video that appears to show employee shove referee, report says
- House conservatives: GOP's plan to evade government shutdown doesn't have enough party support
- Argentines try to understand why the pope won't return home
- The Latest: N. Korea to send delegation to Paralympics
- Pope goes to restive area in Chile where churches are burned
- 'Assassination of Gianni Versace' filming left Ricky Martin in tears
- San Jose mom, 40, dies days after coming down with flu, reports say
- FEMA: Hawaii didn't need approval to retract missile alert
- Thai court drops royal insult charges against academic
- Man who fled Hawaii psychiatric hospital pleads not guilty
- Ingraham: Liberal stunts vs. conservative solutions
- Death of hockey player, 10, was flu-related, health official says
- Hawaii woman claims boyfriend suffered heart attack after false ballistic missile alert
- Pope meets with abuse survivors, weeps with them in Chile
- Jamie-Lynn Sigler Welcomes Her Second Child With Husband Cutter Dykstra
- Timothee Chalamet To Donate Salary From Upcoming Woody Allen Film To Charity
- Dolores O'Riordan Death Is Not Being Treated As Suspicious According To British Police
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: All The Moments You May Have Missed
- 49th NAACP Image Awards: Complete List Of Winners
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Says Husband Michael Douglas Supports #MeToo Movement
- Aziz Ansari Responds To Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Access' Natalie Morales Shares Recipes From Her Cookbook, 'At Home With Natalie: Simple Recipes for Healthy Living'
- Ashley Judd Praises James Franco For His 'Terrific' Response To Allegations
- Police Say Dennis Rodman Was Arrested On Suspicion Of Driving Under The Influence
- Hulu Unveils 'Handmaid's' S2 Release Date & Confirms 'Catch-22' Project With George Clooney
- 'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Roared The Loudest At The Box Office Earning $27 Million This Weekend
- Magic outplay Timberwolves to end losing skid
- Former Boston Celtics great Jo Jo White dies at 71
- Drew Brees plans on returning to Saints next season
- Doug Pederson emerges from Class of 2016 NFL coaches
- Resilient Vikings have taken their cue from Zimmer
- Royals' Duffy pleads guilty to DUI charge
- Police called after Rockets players use secret door to confront Clippers in locker room: reports
- FSU's 2nd-half push comes up short on road against Boston College
- Heat guard Goran Dragic named Eastern Conference Player of the Week
- Heat lose Tyler Johnson to ankle injury, have win streak snapped with loss to Bulls
- Bluesrecall Dunn, Barbashev and Thompsonfrom AHL
- Vikings win epic battle with Saints on insane walk-off