Gina Marini, a graduate of Curry College, joined WVII ABC7 and WFVX Fox 22 after spending a little more 2 years with NH1 News in New Hampshire. During her time there, she spent time traveling the state bringing local stories to Granite-staters. She brings passion and enthusiasm to the news room, hoping to inspire those at home with her stories.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with friends and family. She also has a love of anything fluffy and shopping. If you see her out and about, say hello.
Thanksgiving and Christmas are almost here and with celebrations can come fires.
We spoke with officials who say you need to think about safety when putting up the holiday decor.
STATEWIDE- In the first part of "Children of the Opioid Crisis: The Untold Story," we learned what happens to babies born drug dependent inside the womb.
In part two, we explain the overall effects as they grow and develop as children and what the state is doing about it.
BANGOR - We've all heard how men and women are becoming addicted to opioids, fentanyl, or heroin and overdosing. In Maine what we haven't looked at, is how these drugs are affecting babies and children.
In part one of "Children of the Opioid Crisis: The Untold Story" we explain how opioids are affecting babies and what happens when they're born drug dependent.
TRENTON - Making one of Maine's most famous candies is labor of love for a husband and wife duo, but this week has provided some extra challenges .
BANGOR - Tragedies and emergency situations are in the headlines on a regular basis.The time to be prepared to help is before one actually happens, now there is a class being offered that does just that.
BANGOR - Halloween is just around the corner, many enjoy dressing up and getting free candy but experts say it's a good idea to keep pets home and safe.
ELLSWORTH - Friends and co-workers come together to help out the family of Liza Parker, the woman who tragically died in a crash on Sunday.
BANGOR- The U.S. Senate unanimously approved a resolution authored by Senator Susan Collins marking September 22nd "National Falls Prevention Awareness Day" on Thursday.
- NYC terror attack: Halloween horror would have been much worse without top notch NYPD
- NYC terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov: Who is he?
- Democratic group pulls ad targeting Virginia governor hopeful Ed Gillespie's supporters
- Kaepernick attends 'Unthanksgiving Day' event on Alcatraz
- Stop talking about the need for computer science and start teaching it
- Michael Flynn, Trump's ex-National Security Adviser, focus of Russia investigation: What to know
- Pope decries fomenting fear of migrants for political gain
- 3 UN peacekeepers, Malian soldier killed in jihadist attack
- Afghan airstrike kills Taliban commander: official
- The Latest: State news says 54 killed in Egypt mosque attack
- Holiday party leftovers: What to keep and what to toss
- Ashley Graham gets candid on Miss Universe, being a sex symbol as a plus-size model
- 8 things grocery shoppers should do as soon as they get home
- North Korea may have replaced its entire border security team after defection
- Britain's May steps up efforts to broaden Brexit talks
- Celebrities call for release of woman convicted of first-degree murder
- Zimbabweans preparing to greet country's new leader
- Kaepernick participates in 'Unthanksgiving Day' on Alcatraz
- Rashida Jones Reveals Why She Quit 'Toy Story 4' After Pixar Co-Founder Takes Leave
- Jordan Fisher Crowned 'Dancing with the Stars' Alongside Partner Lindsay Arnold
- 'The Partridge Family' Star David Cassidy Dies At 67
- Drew Scott Lost How Much Weight From Being On 'Dancing With the Stars'?
- Bella Hadid Is 'Grateful' & 'Happy' Following Her Second Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Did Kris Jenner Just Confirm Khloe & Kylie's Pregnancies On Instagram?
- Armie Hammer Calls Out Casey Affleck's Oscar Win As A Double Standard Against Nate Parker
- Pink Releases Her Music Video For 'Beautiful Trauma' Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- Kathy Griffin Says She Faces A 'Hollywood Blacklist' After Trump Photo Controversy
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Sells 1.22 Million Albums In First Week
- Jenna Dewan Tatum Rocks Super Sexy Look At The 2017 American Music Awards
- Kelly Clarkson's Daughters, River Rose and Savannah, Stole Nicole Kidman & Pink's Hearts At The 2017 AMAs
- Pay up: Jaguars DBs hold each other accountable by 'taxing' mistakes
- Mississippi State QB Nick Fitzgerald leaves rivalry game with gruesome injury
- Blues recall Sammy Blais from AHL's Rampage
- Bjugstad, Panthers defeat Maple Leafs in shootout
- QB Smith taking heat for Chiefs' extended malaise
- Ohtani may be posted next week after MLB and NPB make deal
- Injuries will be the story as Redskins and Giants play on Thanksgiving
- Chargers and Cowboys head into Thanksgiving game with a lot on the line
- San Diego State offensive coordinator calls Penny's snub "a joke"
- Maria Sharapova being investigated by Indian police in housing fraud case
- NBA star Ray Allen says he was 'catfished,' asks court to throw out stalking case
- Olympic gymnast Gabby Douglas says she was abused, as disgraced doctor pleads guilty to sex charges