Jack Hilton joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in March of 2016. He was born in Montreal, Canada but was raised in the sunshine state, Fort Lauderdale before graduating cum laude from Husson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
Born in a famous boxing family, Jack set off toward a different career path, after the mysterious death of his uncle, Arturo Gatti, who is in the Boxing Hall of Fame.
With a heart for people, he is always looking to meet and tell the stories of those in the community. He is charismatic, funny and down to earth.
When not on the air, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, his parrots and attending church. He's also a huge fan of TV series such as Buffy, Friends and The Office.
BANGOR - Thanksgiving came early in Bangor when The Salvation Army hosted its annual Thanksgiving community meal. But the organization may need help to keep putting on these types of events.
BUCKSPORT - The town of Bucksport was in the spotlight earlier this week. Town officials, educators and local business owners got a chance to voice their concerns and possibly bring change.
MACHIAS - An exciting time for Machias, the Down East Community Hospital (DECH) renovations of it's emergency department (ED) is near completion. On Wednesday, people celebrated with a ribbon cutting ceremony.
BANGOR - With heating oil costing 10 percent higher than last year, people could be expecting to pay over $1,200 to heat their homes and the cost is only increasing. But a few samaritans are looking to help families in need.
MILFORD - Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow. That statement rings true for one family whose little girl is fighting a life threatening disease.
BANGOR - Pornography is viewed by billions of people. For many, viewing pornography is not a big deal because, according to research, almost everyone has either viewed or used pornography at some time in their life. But for the Robinson's, it's proven itself detrimental to their marriage.
BANGOR - Porn sites are among the most visited websites on the internet and it's not going away. In fact, it's a multi-billion dollar industry.
AUGUSTA - Can you hear the ringing? For many, Christmas is a time to spend with family and for giving. To make sure everyone gets touched by the joy of the season, The Salvation Army is gearing up to help families in need with its Kettle Campaign.
AUGUSTA - Utility crews are out in full force once again, trying to restore power to as many people as possible. They've now passed the half way mark. There were close to a half a million people without power at the height of the storm. As of this morning, there are still tens of thousands of people without electricity, including 109,659 in Central Maine Power territory and 25,093 in Emera Maine. The hope is to get everyone back online by the end of the week.
- NYC terror attack: Halloween horror would have been much worse without top notch NYPD
- NYC terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov: Who is he?
- Democratic group pulls ad targeting Virginia governor hopeful Ed Gillespie's supporters
- US general says nuclear launch order can be refused, sparking debate
- Here's what happened to Manson cult followers who murdered Sharon Tate, 5 others
- U.S. troops in Japan banned from drinking after fatal crash
- Musicians unite at AMAs in wake of tumultuous year
- World Food Program fears more Yemen deaths amid blockade
- The Latest: Plans for Manson's remains 'undetermined'
- Kenya braced for court decision on election challenge
- Sharon Tate's sister 'said a prayer' for Charles Manson
- Bollywood film faces attacks from Hindu groups
- Merkel to meet German president after coalition talks fail
- Charles Manson, whose cult slayings horrified world, dies
- Zimbabweans, baffled by Mugabe, worry about nation's fate
- The Latest: Suu Kyi blames conflicts on illegal immigration
- Former AP reporter recalls surreal spectacle of Manson trial
- Bannon: Gillibrand’s Clinton criticism an ‘earthquake in the Democratic Party’
- 'Titanic' Sailing Back Into Theaters For One Week
- Rose McGowan Plans To Plea 'Not Guilty' On Virginia Drug Charge
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Are Enjoying Their Trip To Miami
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Has Already Sold Over 1 Million Copies
- Taylor Swift's Surprise 'Tonight Show' Performance Leaves Jimmy Fallon In Tears
- Shakira Postpones Tour After Suffering Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The American Music Awards
- Hundreds Rally In Support Of Imprisoned Rapper Meek Mill
- Alec Baldwin Settles Lawsuit Against New York Art Dealer
- Jason Aldean Says He Hopes For Healing After Las Vegas Shooting
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Shares Update On Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Amazon Has Acquired The Global Television Rights To "The Lord Of The Rings," Based On The Fantasy Novels By J.R.R. Tolkien, With A Multi-Season Commitment
- Herschel Walker takes stand against national anthem protests
- Marshawn Lynch sits for US anthem, stands for Mexican anthem
- Florida struggles from the floor, holds off New Hamphire to stay unbeaten
- Rams machine needs some repairs after 24-7 loss at Minnesota
- M.J. Walker, Terance Mann lead FSU past Colorado State in Jamaica Classic
- Holder's 35 leads high-scoring Sun Devils to another blowout win
- Chargers harass rookie QB Peterman, Bills en route to 54-24 win
- CIF Southern Section alums (very) prevalent at Coliseum during Trojans' victory over Bruins
- Shula Bowl blowout: FAU crushes FIU for 9th straight victory
- Magic thrashed by visiting Jazz as losing streak runs to 4 straight
- Cardiac 'Canes: Miami reels off 30 unanswered points to beat Virginia
- Taking flight: McKenzie Milton accounts for 5 TDs as Knights dismantle Temple