Jack Hilton joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in March of 2016. He was born in Montreal, Canada but was raised in the sunshine state, Fort Lauderdale before graduating cum laude from Husson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
Born in a famous boxing family, Jack set off toward a different career path, after the mysterious death of his uncle, Arturo Gatti, who is in the Boxing Hall of Fame.
With a heart for people, he is always looking to meet and tell the stories of those in the community. He is charismatic, funny and down to earth.
When not on the air, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, his parrots and attending church. He's also a huge fan of TV series such as Buffy, Friends and The Office.
HANCOCK - Maine is filled with beautiful scenery. Whether it's the ocean or the forests, there are tons of fun recreational activities for people to engage in. A local organization is looking to ensure that people continue to have access to some of Maine's finest landscapes.
FRANKLIN - There are thousands of bridges in the state, some dating back almost a 100 years. Officials are concerned whether or not they can handle modern day demands. One of those bridges is Card Mill Stream located in Franklin.
BANGOR - In the wake of Linkin Park's singer, Chester Bennington, taking his own life earlier this month, many people across the country are filled with grief. A famous rock band is looking to end the epidemic, and provide hope along with their music.
BUCKSPORT - The Annual Bucksport Bayfest is underway and people are celebrating the town's 225th birthday. But the town isn't the only one celebrating it's anniversary.
BANGOR - There's a new law passed by Legislators to stop distracted driving but it still needs the governor's signature. It's the wording that's leaving some people wondering what that truly means.
PITTSFIELD - For over 125 years, CM Almy has supplied churches around the country with worship items from robes to waxed candles. The company is going a different direction and is now selling a new product to the general public.
HERMON - First responders from across the state are being trained to deal with freight train emergency situations.
PITTSFIELD - The Kiwanis Karnival in Pittsfield is underway and community members are getting "egg-cited."
BREWER - The summer season brings millions of people to Maine. Many of them are walking around downtown and other busy locations. Police are urging drivers to pay extra attention to the cross walks.
FRANKLIN - The Franklin Veterans Club is teaming up with the Maine Veterans Project to continue to reach out to the at-risk veterans across the state of Maine.
- Virginia law will give drug addicts clean needles
- Catholic men's conference in crosshairs of left-wing activists
- Lawyer for Wasserman Schultz' ex-IT aide: Fraud count might be 'placeholder' for more charges
- Ohio State Fair accident spurs other fairs to close 'Fire Ball' rides
- Dentures left at scene lead to Tennessee man's rape conviction 16 years later
- Senate committee holds hearing on Russian influence on US election -- live blog
- Tensions flare between Scaramucci, Priebus amid leak allegations
- Scaramucci blasts 'felony' leak of his financial info, but denies targeting Priebus
- Sarah Palin to subpoena two dozen New York Times staffers in lawsuit
- Fran Drescher recalls cancer diagnosis: 'Don’t trust anybody with your life'
- Congress close to deal on funding for nearly broke VA program
- Russia used fake Facebook accounts to target Macron campaign, report says
- Arizona man gets 68 years in Bundy standoff case
- Amber Rose tells all about Kanye West breakup: 'The only thing I got from him was fame'
- Ohio tragedy latest in string of US amusement park mishaps
- Ray Romano had no desire to star in a sitcom again after 'Everybody Loves Raymond'
- Kid Rock tables US Senate run, stresses voter registration
- Jury says Michael Jackson's estate owes Quincy Jones $9.4 million
- 'Wonder Woman' Sequel Sets 2019 Release Date
- MTV VMAs 2017: Kendrick Lamar, Katy Perry, The Weeknd & More Among Top Nominees
- Disney Parts Ways With YouTube Star Jake Paul
- Justin Bieber Cancels The Rest Of His Purpose World Tour Over 'Unforeseen Circumstances'
- Linkin Park Issues Statement On Chester Bennington's Death: 'Our Hearts Are Broken'
- 'Dunkirk' & 'Girls Trip' Win At The Box Office
- Michael Phelps Loses To Simulated Shark In 'Shark Week'
- 'Stranger Things' Creators Drop Surprise Trailer Season 2 At Comic-Con
- John Heard Has Died At Age 72
- Justin Bieber Won't Be Invited To Perform In Beijing
- Princess Diana Honored At Buckingham Palace Exhibit 20 Years After Her Death
- Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington Has Died In His Home Near Los Angeles
- Vikings' Bridgewater to talk to media following move to PUP list
- Dolphins safety Reshad Jones will start camp on active-non-football injury list
- Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. apologizes following arrest
- Experiment with shorter inning breaks does little to speed up Cards-Rockies game
- Cobb stifles Orioles as Rays finish off homestand with series win
- Cardinals recall RHP Mayers to replace Waino on 25-man roster
- Cespedes leads Mets past Padres 6-5
- Double-switch delay, Dodgers derail Twins in 6-2 loss
- Brewers hit trio of homers to back Davies' strong start
- Royals get pitchers Cahill, Maurer, Buchter from Padres
- Lucky Whitehead has shoplifting charges dropped after police acknowledge mistake
- DeGrom wins 8th straight start, Mets hold off Padres 5-3