Jack Hilton joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in March of 2016. He was born in Montreal, Canada but was raised in the sunshine state, Fort Lauderdale before graduating cum laude from Husson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
Born in a famous boxing family, Jack set off toward a different career path, after the mysterious death of his uncle, Arturo Gatti, who is in the Boxing Hall of Fame.
With a heart for people, he is always looking to meet and tell the stories of those in the community. He is charismatic, funny and down to earth.
When not on the air, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, his parrots and attending church. He's also a huge fan of TV series such as Buffy, Friends and The Office.
BANGOR - Testimonies continue today in the Thomas Ferguson Trial. He is facing charges following an alleged murder in Bangor back in November of 2015.
HUDSON - With Memorial Day around the corner, some people in Hudson are creating their own way of honoring those that served the country.
BANGOR - The Thomas Ferguson trial continued on Thursday morning. The court heard the testimony from a neighbor by the name of Wallace Hallett, who says he heard gunshots coming from next door and saw two shadow figures swiftly leaving the Center Street apartment in Bangor.
BANGOR - They're accused of opening fire on two men in Bangor, leaving one of them dead and the other fighting for his life. On Wednesday, one of the suspects went on trial for murder. Thomas Ferguson of Brooklyn, New York hopes he'll have better luck at trial with a judge considering his case rather than a jury of his peers.
BANGOR - The case of Logan Marr pushed the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) to make changes in the Maine's Child Welfare System. The state now puts more effort on placing a child with a relative instead of with a foster parent. But in Maine, there are over 1,800 children in protective services.
AUGUSTA - The recent release of Sally Schofield, a former caseworker and foster parent for Maine's Department of Human Services convicted of manslaughter of Logan Marr, 5, has some people talking about where the system is at.
BANGOR - Softball, a dunk tank, raffles and a great cause. These were all present at Team Mimi's Annual Softball Tournament, a fund raiser to support Cancer Care of Maine.
BREWER - Car lovers took advantage of the beautiful weather by showcasing all of their collections at the Wheels for Hope car show. But it's the meaning behind the event that had people revving up their engines.
BELFAST - Not only is Belfast known for hosting fun activities on the waterfront, but also has a thriving downtown. Whether you're looking to enjoy some great cuisine or go shopping, there's plenty to do.
BREWER - A man from Brewer has faced many medical challenges over the years and has struggled to get the help he needs. He's now turning to others and decided to share his story with hope it will help others who are also facing a difficult life.
- Court hears testimonies from witnesses during Thomas Ferguson Trial
- Lamoine man arrested on criminal threatening charges
- Milford trailer fire under investigation
- New bill protects domestic violence victims
- Apartment fire in Dexter leaves three families without a home
- Deadly South Thomaston crash under investigation
- The Ferguson Trial continues
- Body recovered
- Maine's tourism season looking to be a good one this year
- Bangor Federal Credit Union raises $21,000 to help end hunger
- Governor orders flags at half staff for Memorial Day
- Conflicting reports about prison sentences being commuted coming out of Augusta
- Palmyra holds a community wide discussion on ticks
- DHHS Commissioner Mary Mayhew will step down Friday
- Police working to return accused killer to Maine
- Public works removed homeless encampment
- Man sleeping under tractor trailer was run over
- Trump and Leaks: The president must take aggressive steps to stop a grave national security threat
- Sen. Tim Kaine's son among 8 charged with disrupting pro-Trump rally
- Terror threat level remains critical in Britain
- Trump’s handshakes analyzed
- DHS Secretary Kelly meets with TSA officials, works checkpoints
- Kushner signals willingness to cooperate with Russia probe
- Terror, Russia and climate change top G7 agenda
- Hillary Clinton takes aim at Trump at Wellesley Commencement
- All inmates captured after hijacking of prison transport van
- From Trump to Zuckerberg: Commencement speech highlights
- DC sniper Lee Boyd Malvo's life sentence thrown out
- New Hampshire inn sees surge of business as Navy yard expands
- Off-lease used cars are flooding market, pushing prices down
- Clinton takes aim at Trump during commencement address at alma mater
- Egypt fights back after 28 Coptic Christians killed in bus attack
- Ebola outbreak in Central Africa, officials scramble to control virus' spread
- Ariana Grande vows to return to Manchester: 'We won't let this divide us'
- NC billboard supporting Trump travel ban ignites controversy with 9/11 reference
- Jason Aldean & Wife Brittany Kerr Reveal Their Baby's Sex In The Most Adorable Way
- Zack Snyder Exits 'Justice League' After Daughter's Death
- Cannes Film Festival Holds Moment Of Silence For Manchester Attack Victims
- Roger Moore, Former James Bond Star, Dies At 89 Following Cancer Battle
- Celebs React To Ariana Grande Concert Bombing In Manchester
- Police: 19 Confirmed Dead In Explosion At Ariana Grande Concert
- Police: 'A Number Of Fatalities' At Ariana Grande Concert Following Reports Of Explosion
- Chrissy Teigen Saw 'Magic Mike Live' Instead Of Going To The BBMAs With John Legend
- Drake Gets Star-Struck Over Celine Dion At Billboard Music Awards
- Josh Duhamel Photobombs Miley Cyrus & Her Family At The Billboard Music Awards
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Celebrate Twins With Star-Studded Baby Shower
- Mark Zuckerberg Says He's Not Running For Public Office
- Preview: Archer looks to continue success vs. Twins as Rays begin 9-game road trip
- NBA Finals: Cavaliers, Warriors to meet for third consecutive year
- Andriese improves to 5-1 as Rays earn split of 4-game series with Angels
- Blues' Yeo hires Steve Ott as assistant coach
- Buccaneers, Jaguars to hold joint practices before preseason game
- Reds rally after overturned call gives new life
- Robert Yates on being elected into Hall of Fame: 'This will give me a boost'
- 74-year-old aquatic trailblazer teaching veterans how to swim
- Royals reinstate Gordon, place Karns on 10-day DL
- Jeff Weltman finds 'dream job' with the Orlando Magic
- Police: Miami Hurricanes great, NFL Hall of Famer Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- Cardinals activate Lyons, who takes Tuivailala's roster spot