Jack Hilton joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in March of 2016. He was born in Montreal, Canada but was raised in the sunshine state, Fort Lauderdale before graduating cum laude from Husson University with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
Born in a famous boxing family, Jack set off toward a different career path, after the mysterious death of his uncle, Arturo Gatti, who is in the Boxing Hall of Fame.
With a heart for people, he is always looking to meet and tell the stories of those in the community. He is charismatic, funny and down to earth.
When not on the air, he enjoys spending time with his lovely wife, his parrots and attending church. He's also a huge fan of TV series such as Buffy, Friends and The Office.
BANGOR - You might have seen them wearing lumber jack clothing or people eating maple covered snow. The Bangor Winter Fest kicks off and it's looking to connect community members with local businesses downtown.
CALAIS - With over 600 miles of border between the United States and Canada, some people are concerned whether or not the country has enough security to monitor who is coming and going. There is a new bill that will focus on ways to strengthen the northern border.
CALAIS - It's the 3rd longest border patrol sector in the nation, stretching from the state of Maine to Alaska. But it's now under evaluation after the passing of the Northern Border Security Review Act.
BANGOR - You probably spent a good amount of time this week cleaning up after the recent blizzard. But with the constant snowfall, school districts are left in an awkward position of trying to figure out when to cancel school for the day.
ELLSWORTH - The Hancock County Jail is looking to change what it does for visitations. Instead of inmates looking at loved ones through a glass at the jail, they can be anywhere.
BANGOR - While February marks the month of love, it also represents a topic less talked about. Many teens dating in the country have experienced some form of abuse. This month opens that conversation with National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and what people can do if they or a loved are stuck in an abusive relationship. People can be seen wearing the color orange to support victims across the country.
BANGOR - There are many ways to say I love you, but none are better than giving the gift of life. A bone marrow drive on Valentine's Day could do just that.
BANGOR - With Judge Neil Gorsuch getting nominated to the Supreme Court, community members came together to protest in front of Hobby Lobby Saturday afternoon.
- Sen. King opposes new EPA leader
- Etna man dead in snowmobile crash
- "Fuel Your Love" campaign suprising customers with free fuel
- Three Bangor individuals charged with kidnapping
- No charges after police respond to local Walmart
- Woodland Pulp Mill employees treated for gas exposure
- UPDATED: Mass chemical exposure incident at Baileyville Mill
- Washington County arrest of two in drug charges
- Bill seeking to change referendum signature process
- Senators King and Collins speak out about Russian influence on election
- Protect your heart while shoveling snow
- Snowblower sales and repairs up
- BREAKING: WABI is sold to Gray Broadcasting Co.
- Fairfield fire destroys home
- Atrium leaking at Bangor Public Library preventing further add ons
- Bangor discusses moving Community Connector hub
- Cities argue cuts to revenue sharing
- Residents say the Emmaus Center is more than a home
- Ted Cruz reportedly says nuclear option is on table in Supreme Court pick
- Japan spokesman: Trump criticism of currency policy off base
- Celebrities, pundits react to Trump's Supreme Court nominee
- Union-backed Ronald Vitiello named to lead Border Patrol
- Senator: Army Corp told to approve Dakota pipeline easement
- Owner, charity liable in building collapse that killed 6
- Up to 6 inches of rain to inundate Northern California into Tuesday
- Trump to meet with 4 possible candidates for national security adviser
- McCain defends the media in NBC interview
- Pakistani police say 5 militants killed in counter-terrorism raid
- Police: Man shot by officer after opening fire near zoo dies
- Southern California rain eases; north facing renewed storm
- Montana officials alarmed as they fight surge in meth use
- Trump returns to campaign mode, rallying supporters, attacking foes, promising a greater America
- Milo Yiannopoulos, Larry Wilmore go head-to-head on 'Maher'
- Firefighters knock down blaze at California oil refinery
- Amid Russia concerns, Comey's closed-door Hill visit results in uncanny silence among lawmakers
- States in US West mark 75th anniversary of internment order
- Kate Upton Lands Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Cover
- Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran To Play iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Ricki Lake Reveals Ex-Husband Christian Evans Has Died: 'He Is Finally At Peace'
- Harrison Ford Has Jet Run-In At California Airport (Report)
- Valentine's Day: Romantic, Touching & Adorable Posts From P!nk, Reese, The Obamas & More
- Hugh Jackman Shows Off Bandaged Nose After Cancer Treatment
- Rachel Lindsay Named 'The Bachelorette'
- Amber Rose Breaks Silence On Val Chmerkovskiy Split & That Wiz Khalifa Kiss
- Camila Cabello On Why She Left Fifth Harmony & Getting 'Boy Advice' From Taylor Swift
- Princess Diana Documentary Miniseries On The Way In August
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Honors Beyoncé In Season 3 Teaser
- Laverne Cox Apologizes To Metallica For Leaving Their Name Out While Introducing Their Performance With Gaga
- Meyers Taylor edges Humphries for gold at bobsled worlds
- Uncertainty over Vikings stadium leadership after dustup
- Tsonga beats Berdych to reach World Tennis Tournament final
- Massimino, Webber among Hall of Fame finalists
- Olympic biathlon champ Russia wins men's relay world title
- Olympic biathlon champion Russia wins relay world title
- Friedrich leads Kripps at halfway stage of bobsled worlds
- Mihara wins Four Continents with strong free skate
- Uncertain future for Vikings stadium after suite dustup
- Lincoln 1st non-league team in FA Cup last 8 since 1914
- Danish badminton great Kops dies at age 80
- Rumford leads heading into match play at Super 6 in Perth