T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and two grandchildren.
ORONO - You see them everywhere. Now, you'll soon be able to see the wood from Norway Spruce trees being used to build homes.
THERE ARE SIX REFERENDUM QUESTIONS ON THIS YEAR'S BALLOT.
ORONO - Maybe you thought when the weather got colder the danger of deer ticks might go the way of warm weather. Well, the experts tells us that it's really just not cold enough to say good-bye to the ticks.
Maine is home to 14 varieties of ticks. All year long, people send ticks to the labs people send ticks to the lab at the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Service in Orono.
"This actually is the biggest time of the year for deer ticks. And the deer tick is the most common tick right now," according to Jim Dill, a pest specialist at the Cooperative Extension Service.
The deer tick also carries lyme disease and anaplasmosis, both of which can mimic flu-like symptoms.
"The deer tick is out and active as long as it's 40 degrees," Dill said during an interview Monday afternoon.
What precautions should the active outdoors person take?
Dill said, "Maybe, except for this time of the year, wear light colored clothing. That's so you can see the ticks better."
The number of lyme disease cases in the state of Maine may have peaked at about 1,200 per year. Experts, however, said when you come in from outdoors, be vigilant.
And check yourself for ticks.
WINN - Children in northern Penobscot County are learning about patriotism from people who have served this country.
- Retired NYC sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- Woman who cared for Florida gunman reportedly wants to control his inheritance
- Florida student brought knife to school, had list of student names, cops say
- Trump on preventing mass shootings: 'we're going to get it done'
- Secret new charges filed against Manafort, Gates in Mueller probe
- Grammy-winning Christian singer: Billy Graham, the power of one life
- America has two gun cultures: Don't blame law-abiding gun owners for murders
- Top DOJ official Rachel Brand fires back at claims she bolted over Mueller probe concerns
- Fishermen hook two Great White Sharks in 10 minutes: 'I couldn't believe it'
- Florida students walk out of schools, press lawmakers for tougher gun laws
- YouTube apologizes for top trending conspiracy video that claimed Parkland survivor is an actor
- Terrifying attempted rape of coffee shop barista caught on video
- Maryland police officer shot and killed is second cop murdered in 12 hours
- States face flooding, other problems in Midwest amid storms
- Unions sound alarm as Supreme Court takes up fees fight; Gorsuch seen as pivotal vote
- Polish kidnap suspect says model agreed to plot
- Defiant ESPN star Jemele Hill on claim Trump is a white supremacist: 'I still stand by what I said'
- Media accused of manipulating Florida victims
- Kate Middleton Rubs Shoulders With Anna Winter & Stella McCartney At Fashion Event
- R. Kelly Has Been Evicted From Two Atlanta Homes Over $30K In Unpaid Rent
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Post-Baby Body 14 Months After Giving Birth To Son Joshua
- Ciara Shares Sweet First Father-Daughter Photo Of Russell Wilson & Baby Sienna
- 'Saturday Night Live' Alum Colin Quinn Shares Update After Valentine's Day Heart Attack
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Outweighs Her Son Mason By Just 36 Pounds
- Hilary Duff Mourns Her Beloved Dog In Heartbreaking Goodbye Post
- Fergie Speaks Out Following Her NBA All-Star Game Performance: I 'Honestly Tried My Best'
- Jennifer Lawrence Stuns In Dior At The 'Red Sparrow' European Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers & Danica Patrick Share A Kiss At Daytona 500
- Cardi B Dances To Her Hit 'Bartier Cardi' While Snacking At The NBC All-Stars Game
- Ansel Elgort Is An Uncle: See The Sweet Photo Of Him & His Niece
- Rick Pitino says Louisville should sue NCAA over vacated wins, title
- US figure skaters suffer rough falls during women's short program in Winter Olympics
- Canadian skier Chris Del Bosco suffers possible pelvis injury after serious crash at Winter Olympics
- Mark Cuban under fire following expose alleging rampant sexual misconduct in Dallas Mavericks workplace
- Team USA men's hockey eliminated in shootout in Olympic quarterfinals
- Lindsey Vonn earns bronze in likely last Olympic downhill
- North Korean skater disqualified after falling in Olympic pre-heat; some onlookers claim dirty play
- Louisville to vacate 2013 basketball title as sex scandal punishment
- Russian curler Alexander Krushelnitsky tested positive for Winter Olympics doping, ROC says
- Ex-NFL player who planned murder of pregnant girlfriend seeks custody of son
- Hero, harasser or both? Shaun White’s newly complex legacy
- First Olympian to win skiing medal for UK was born in US