T.J. Tremble joined WVII ABC 7 and WFVX FOX 22 in March 2016.
He was raised in Bangor, attended Bangor schools and graduated from John Bapst High School. He attended the University of Maine, studying political science.
He started his news career at the Camden Herald, many years ago. He also worked for the Bangor Daily News in Rockland, Belfast and Bangor.
He entered broadcast journalism as news director for WQCB-FM, Brewer. For Many years he worked behind the scenes in radio and television.
Recently, he worked as a news reporter for Zone Radio Corporation in Bangor [WZON-AM, WKIT-FM and WZLO-FM.
He has received reporting awards from the Maine Press Association, Maine Association of Broadcasters and the Maine Associated Press Broadcasters Association.
He is married, with three adult children and two grandchildren.
BANGOR - In a Penobscot County Judicial Center courtroom Tuesday, a judge continued hearing testimony in the murder trial of 57-year-old Phillip Fournier.
BANGOR - The murder trial of an East Millinocket man accused of murdering a 16-year-old girl started Monday.
LUBEC - Efforts are in the works to return an historic piece of Lubec's past swept away by the blizzard earlier this month.
BANGOR - This break in the severe cold weather has some people wondering whether flooding may be right Around the river bend.
AUGUSTA - The state is trying to hire nearly 50 people to fill vacancies in the public health nursing ranks.
MILLINOCKET - It's been just a little more than a week after a home invasion in Millinocket sent a married couple to the hospital.
- US Embassy in Montenegro attacked with grenade, prompting security scare
- Merkel calls for "solidarity" from all EU on taking migrants
- Landslide kills 5, leaves 15 missing in Indonesia's Java
- Trump Jr., in India, brushes off 'nonsense' accusations about family's business
- Hannity - Wednesday, February 21
- Smoke bomb intended to scare skunks sets house on fire
- Delta passengers endure nearly 12-hour delay before flight is canceled: report
- Procession, funeral planned for the Rev. Billy Graham
- Tucker Carlson Tonight - Wednesday, February 21
- African asylum seekers facing expulsion have embraced Israel
- Blinded investigator to Indonesia graft fighters: Stay brave
- Inmate who raped, killed pregnant woman seeks stay of execution in Texas
- Los Angeles sheriff's deputy accused of forcing inmates to engage in sex acts
- Swingers club in Florida being sued in connection with fatal crash
- Venezuelan pastor fills presidential void left by opposition
- Russia's foreign minister criticizes West's policies in Balkans
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: Mueller’s Russian indictments are only the beginning – Americans could be next
- Retired NYC sanitation worker makes $285K a year from pension
- Kate Middleton Rubs Shoulders With Anna Winter & Stella McCartney At Fashion Event
- R. Kelly Has Been Evicted From Two Atlanta Homes Over $30K In Unpaid Rent
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Post-Baby Body 14 Months After Giving Birth To Son Joshua
- Ciara Shares Sweet First Father-Daughter Photo Of Russell Wilson & Baby Sienna
- 'Saturday Night Live' Alum Colin Quinn Shares Update After Valentine's Day Heart Attack
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals She Outweighs Her Son Mason By Just 36 Pounds
- Hilary Duff Mourns Her Beloved Dog In Heartbreaking Goodbye Post
- Fergie Speaks Out Following Her NBA All-Star Game Performance: I 'Honestly Tried My Best'
- Jennifer Lawrence Stuns In Dior At The 'Red Sparrow' European Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers & Danica Patrick Share A Kiss At Daytona 500
- Cardi B Dances To Her Hit 'Bartier Cardi' While Snacking At The NBC All-Stars Game
- Ansel Elgort Is An Uncle: See The Sweet Photo Of Him & His Niece
- North Korean cheerleader accidentally claps for the Americans, report says
- Russian curler caught doping to return Olympic bronze medal
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban fined $600G for tanking comments
- Rick Pitino says Louisville should sue NCAA over vacated wins, title
- US figure skaters suffer rough falls during women's short program in Winter Olympics
- Canadian skier Chris Del Bosco suffers possible pelvis injury after serious crash at Winter Olympics
- Mark Cuban under fire following expose alleging rampant sexual misconduct in Dallas Mavericks workplace
- Team USA men's hockey eliminated in shootout in Olympic quarterfinals
- Lindsey Vonn earns bronze in likely last Olympic downhill
- North Korean skater disqualified after falling in Olympic pre-heat; some onlookers claim dirty play
- Louisville to vacate 2013 basketball title as sex scandal punishment
- Russian curler Alexander Krushelnitsky tested positive for Winter Olympics doping, ROC says