Evening News Anchor/Reporter
Ashley joined the WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in April 2015. After working as an intern at Fox 29 in Philadelphia, Fox 25 and Channel 7 in Boston, and The Today Show in Australia, she is so excited to officially kick off her career as a reporter here in Maine!
Growing up in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Ashley has had an interest in news since anchoring the morning broadcast at her elementary school at the age of 10. Ashley is also a graduate of Boston University, with a degree in Journalism. At BU, she participated in various BUTV programs and reported live from the democratic headquarters during the election day coverage.
When not at the station, Ashley enjoys working out, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and watching movies. She is so excited to enjoy all that Maine has to offer, so if you see her out be sure to say hello!
WINTERPORT- Developing on the Hampden-Winterport town line-- Route 1A is shut down due to a single-vehicle crash.
BREWER- A battle of numbers in Brewer, just one day before the 2017-2018 school budget is set to be voted on.
ETNA- Many of us are interested in the latest fitness trend-- what will help us burn the most fat? Stay the healthiest? Get us in the best shape?
BREWER- The irony was strong Wednesday night at the Brewer City Council meeting, as councilors honored the women's swim team...the same swim team on the list of potential cuts.
BANGOR- Details continue to surface in a short string of robberies along Stillwater Avenue.
Monday night, two people from Connecticut are behind bars.
BANGOR- Just after 4:00 p.m., Bangor police responded to the Dollar Tree on Stillwater Avenue for reports of a robbery.
BANGOR- “Most of us, when we see someone panhandling, have a natural clenching, get out of my space kind of reaction I think,” said Dennis Marble, former executive director of the Bangor Area Homeless Shelter.
BANGOR- Money....while some say it can't buy happiness, it sure is necessary to survive.
Just ask those who have nothing but the clothes on their backs.
AUGUSTA- A bill working its way through the legislature would help create funds to fix Maine's roads and bridges.
- North Korea's failed Olympians hope to avoid dangerous consequences
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court issues new congressional map, which could benefit Dems
- Pennsylvania court redraws congressional districts
- Three very different candidates vie for Mexico's presidency
- President Trump tweets latest thoughts on Russia probe
- The Latest: Most evacuations over California wildfire end
- Blac Chyna sex tape a 'criminal matter' according to her lawyer
- Free concealed carry classes offered to teachers by Ohio sheriff in wake of Florida shooting
- Nikolas Cruz appears in court as survivors demand action
- Minnesota's $5B case over 3M chemicals heads to trial
- Hungary is last front against 'Islamization' of Europe, prime minister says
- Texas teen accused of setting her dad up to be carjacked at gunpoint
- Michelle Obama tweets 'Black Panther' review, but it takes two tries
- Model who helped bring down Harvey Weinstein will return to the runway for Fashion Week
- Fergie admits national anthem performance was kind of a mess
- Trump asks why Obama didn't 'do something about Russian meddling'
- Carnival Cruise Line investigating its security team after 'bloodbath' brawl gets 23 ejected
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court issues new election map
- Jimmy Kimmel Calls On Congress, Trump To Take Action Against School Shootings: 'Children Are Being Murdered'
- Janelle Monae's Album Trailer Will Air Before 'Black Panther' In Theaters
- Chadwick Boseman, Tiffany Haddish, Greta Gerwig Named 2018 Oscar Presenters
- 'Bachelor In Paradise' Stars Evan Bass and Carly Waddell Welcome Baby Girl, Isabella!
- Prince Harry Has An Absolute Blast With Kiddos As He Serves Food At Their School
- Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Separate After 2 Years Of Marriage
- 'Riverdale's Camila Mendes Shares Her Condolences With Her Hometown Parkland & Victims Of The Mass Shooting There
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude For Sexy & Soapy Instagram Pics
- Amy Schumer Tells Fans She's Not Pregnant After Surprise Wedding
- Bode Miller Apologizes After Joke Suggesting Marriage Caused Skier's Downfall
- Nicole Kidman, Lupita Nyong'o, Michael B. Jordan & More Stars Pack The Front Row At Calvin Klein At NYFW
- Hugh Jackman Share's A Super Sweet Wedding Picture With Wife Deb In Honor Of Valentine's Day
- First Olympian to win skiing medal for UK was born in US
- Wallace tops Daytona 500 speed chart in final practice
- Auburn player Anfernee McLemore suffers gruesome leg injury
- Four NHL hockey fans kicked out over racist comments toward player
- Lindsey Vonn responds to Twitter trolls after failing to medal at Olympics
- Be like Michael Jordan? Not at Air Force Academy
- US Olympic skier Gus Kenworthy quips broken thumb means he won't be able to shake Pence's hand
- Cubs' Anthony Rizzo returns home to Parkland, FL after shooting
- Massachusetts hockey coach accused of sexually abusing 8 children, including 6-year-old
- German figure skating pair sets record in gold medal win
- American Mikaela Shiffrin charges to gold in giant slalom
- Barstool Sports co-host Patrick Connor fired by KNBR after calling Olympian a 'hot piece'