Evening News Anchor/Reporter
Ashley joined the WVII ABC 7 and WFVX Fox 22 in April 2015. After working as an intern at Fox 29 in Philadelphia, Fox 25 and Channel 7 in Boston, and The Today Show in Australia, she is so excited to officially kick off her career as a reporter here in Maine!
Growing up in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Ashley has had an interest in news since anchoring the morning broadcast at her elementary school at the age of 10. Ashley is also a graduate of Boston University, with a degree in Journalism. At BU, she participated in various BUTV programs and reported live from the democratic headquarters during the election day coverage.
When not at the station, Ashley enjoys working out, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and watching movies. She is so excited to enjoy all that Maine has to offer, so if you see her out be sure to say hello!
STATEWIDE- What's all the buzz about? This gadget, once a best selling toy, taking a turn that many never saw coming.
BELFAST- Thirty-two year-old Miranda Hopkins of Troy is found guilty of manslaughter in the death of her seven week-old son, Jaxson.
AUGUSTA- Concerns about the sales of retail marijuana at the front of many House member's minds Monday night, as they voted 74 to 62 to uphold Governor LePage's veto.
BANGOR- The scene is now safe and the roads are reopened, but the Bangor Police are still left searching for answers following a more than two hour stand off early Wednesday afternoon.
GUILFORD- In a classroom at Piscataquis County Community School, writing on furniture and rocking in your chair isn't only allowed, it's encouraged.
- NYC terror attack: Halloween horror would have been much worse without top notch NYPD
- NYC terror suspect Sayfullo Saipov: Who is he?
- Democratic group pulls ad targeting Virginia governor hopeful Ed Gillespie's supporters
- Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe dismissed as country's leader
- Country music legend Mel Tillis dead at 85
- British sailor dies in round-the-world yacht race after swept overboard in rough seas
- North Korea on 'aggressive schedule' in developing ballistic missile submarine, report says
- Car plunges into gorge killing 5 in Pakistan
- Florida church warns at every door 'we are heavily armed'
- 102-year-old survivor reunites with newly discovered nephew
- Rep. Frederica Wilson says Gen. Kelly should 'apologize to nation'
- FBI releases 1971 letter that D.B. Cooper sleuth says could be from notorious hijacker
- Pieces of once-mighty NY bridge get new life in rural towns
- Syria: IS militants defeated in final stronghold
- Some firsts among 32 US students picked as Rhodes scholars
- Woman swipes cancer research jar from Connecticut liquor store, police say
- India passenger train hits, kills 2 endangered Asian elephants
- Saudis, allies discuss Iran ahead of Arab League meeting
- 'Titanic' Sailing Back Into Theaters For One Week
- Rose McGowan Plans To Plea 'Not Guilty' On Virginia Drug Charge
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Are Enjoying Their Trip To Miami
- Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' Has Already Sold Over 1 Million Copies
- Taylor Swift's Surprise 'Tonight Show' Performance Leaves Jimmy Fallon In Tears
- Shakira Postpones Tour After Suffering Vocal Cord Hemorrhage
- Tracee Ellis Ross To Host The American Music Awards
- Hundreds Rally In Support Of Imprisoned Rapper Meek Mill
- Alec Baldwin Settles Lawsuit Against New York Art Dealer
- Jason Aldean Says He Hopes For Healing After Las Vegas Shooting
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Shares Update On Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- Amazon Has Acquired The Global Television Rights To "The Lord Of The Rings," Based On The Fantasy Novels By J.R.R. Tolkien, With A Multi-Season Commitment
- CIF Southern Section alums (very) prevalent at Coliseum during Trojans' victory over Bruins
- Shula Bowl blowout: FAU crushes FIU for 9th straight victory
- Magic thrashed by visiting Jazz as losing streak runs to 4 straight
- Cardiac 'Canes: Miami reels off 30 unanswered points to beat Virginia
- Taking flight: McKenzie Milton accounts for 5 TDs as Knights dismantle Temple
- FSU tops 30 points for 1st time this season in dominating rout of Delaware State
- Cowboys' Jerry Jones apologizes for racial remark in video
- Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston accused of groping Uber driver
- Whiteside double-double helps Heat narrowly avoid blowing 25-point lead
- Gabby Douglas says women should 'dress modestly' in response to sex abuse claims by Aly Raisman
- Brady, Patriots excited to play in Mexico City
- Buccaneers' Jameis Winston denies allegation he groped Uber driver