- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 03:06
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 502
You can't please everyone.
Though Kevin Hart got engaged to longtime girlfriend, model Eniko Parrish, on her 30th birthday Monday night, not everyone is congratulating the Ride Along star.
After some questioned Hart's timing given that his ex-wife Torrei made her TV debut on VH1's new reality show Atlanta Exes the very same night, he responded via Instagram.
Posting a picture of the massive engagement ring he gave Parrish, Hart, 35, wrote, "I wish y'all could see my face when I read some of the comments that you guys leave....I just want to take a second to share some COMMONSENSE with you guys!!! August 18th was @neekibaby actual Birthday...it wasn't the day before or the day after. I will say this one more time & never repeat myself again....I wish my X Wife nothing but the best in life...I've moved forward with my life & have been doing so for the last 6 years. The only thing that was on my mind yesterday was making sure my lady had an amazing 30th B Day. I'm happy to say that my now FIANCÉ was blown away by the entire evening. #MissMeWithTheBullsh*t #KillNegaitivityWithPositivity."
This isn't the first time Hart has taken to social media to clear the air when it comes to his ex-wife.
In May, the comedian went on a Twitter rant to respond to ET's interview with Torrei, who claimed that it was Kevin's infidelity with Parrish which broke up their nearly seven-year marriage.
Here's what's sad, My Ex wife is the mother of my 2 beautiful kids & is well taken care of,I go above & beyond what the court ordered me 2do— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) May 21, 2014
4 her 2 continue 2 talk about my Woman is honestly sad especially after 5yrs of us being 3gether &a total of 6 1/2 years from me leaving her— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) May 21, 2014
My woman has nothing to do with my past marriage problems in any way shape or form. It's almost 7yrs total of me not being with my Ex— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) May 21, 2014
I guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn't enough!— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) May 21, 2014
With that being said I hope my Ex wife honestly finds happiness. THIS HAS BEEN A KEVIN HART PERSONAL ANNOUNCEMENT. Have a good day everybody— Kevin Hart (@KevinHart4real) May 21, 2014
- Man from Wayne is accused of exposing himself to children in Augusta
- Lawmakers respond to voicemail Gov. LePage left for Democratic legislator
- New school unveiled that will serve all RSU 64 students K - 5
- American Folk Festival caters to sign language users
- Cruise ship season in Bar Harbor at its peak
- Herring shortage worsens that is affecting Maine lobstermen
- Governor in hot water over comments that he's kept binder of mug shots of drug dealers
- Sportsman's Alliance of Maine is not happy about National Monument decision
- Hampden man arrested on heroin charges
- 2nd Annual "Cruisin for CM & SM" to spread awareness of not so rare disease
- A woman who attempted to buy a couple of Happy Meals for some children isn't so happy today
- Man accused of severely beating his child is now out on bail
- Guilford celebrates 200 years
- End in sight for Ellsworth road work
- 17-year-old accused of robbing cab
- Filipinos seen backing Duterte despite rising drug killings
- Despite progress, US-Russia fall short on truce for Syria
- 'Religious vote' hears messages from both candidates
- Mosul fight is already redrawing the map of northern Iraq
- Aftershocks rattle Italy as national mourning begins
- Man faces 2 capital murder charges in Mississippi nun deaths
- Bangladesh police kill 3, including suspect in Dhaka attack
- Italy aftershocks limit access to earthquake-damaged town
- Cousin of NBA star Dwyane Wade gunned down pushing stroller in Chicago
- UN Security Council condemns latest North Korean missile tests
- Suspected mastermind of Bangladesh cafe attack killed by police
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Man arrested, charged with murder in deaths of Mississippi nuns
- N. Korea says UN condemnation of missile tests 'provocation'
- New Pacific Marine leader vows to keep up work with allies
- Jets treat US military to flag football game in Afghanistan
- Justice Department will probe metro Phoenix sheriff Arpaio
- University of Chicago gives 'safe spaces' an F
- 'Making A Murderer': Steven Avery's Attorney Seeks More Evidence Testing
- 'Little Women: LA's' Terra Jolé & Babyface Headed To 'Dancing With The Stars'
- Khloé Kardashian Shares Her Newest Fitness Secret & Calls Sister Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Billionaire Richard Branson Survives Bike Crash
- Britney Spears Gets Revealing In Carpool Karaoke Segment With James Corden
- Brazilian Police Have Charged Ryan Lochte With Filing False Robbery Report
- Scott Eastwood Makes 'Emotional Call' To Late Ex-Girlfriend's Father 2 Years After Her Death
- Michael Phelps, Final Five Gymnasts To Present At MTV VMAs
- Sarah Jessica Parker Cuts Ties With EpiPen After Price Hike
- Chloë Grace Moretz & More To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dwayne Johnson Beats Out Robert Downey Jr. To Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Actors List
- 'Supernatural's' Ackles & Padalecki Added To Entertainment Weekly's PopFest
- US men's champions Rippon, Brown to compete in Classic
- Sharper files notice of appeal in federal rape case
- Patrick Reed builds a 2-shot lead at Bethpage Black
- O's activate McFarland, designate Ondrusek for assignment
- Long-shot Cardullo called up by Rockies
- Baylor kicking off season could be 'good therapy' in Waco
- US Open top seeds Williams, Djokovic coming off injuries
- Fantasy Football: Adrian Peterson still top running back
- 5 Washington Redskins Headed For Breakout Seasons in 2016
- Baltimore Orioles fans: Max Scherzer says be quiet if you come out at all
- Dredge hits 66 to grab 3-shot lead in Denmark
- Rangers reliever Jeremy Jeffress charged with DWI in Dallas