- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 02 January 2014 05:06
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 683
Though Kirsten Dunst, 31, has laid relatively low since her Spiderman-Man days, she's set to be a whole lot more visible this year at least in the fashion world -- she's just been named L'Oreal Professionnel's very first spokesperson!
Well-known for her quirky style, Dunst will be showing off her blond tresses this time around, fronting the launches of Wild Stylers from Tecni.Art, Beach Waves and Absolut Repair Lipidium this year.
In her first ad, Dunst goes for a rocker chic look, styling her ombre locks in voluminous blond waves and sporting heavy black eyeliner.
"I feel very close to L'Oréal Professionnel," Dunst said in a statement. "The brand is strongly connected to fashion, and I admire its commitment to innovation, constantly creating new professional services and products to achieve the most on-trend styles."
And clearly, the popular beauty brand is just as enamored with her.
"She has a strong personality and makes her own choices. Her great professionalism and commitment to excellence make Kirsten one of the [most] talented actresses I have ever met," Anne-Laure Lecerf, international managing director of L'Oréal Professionnel said in a statement, also praising the Marie Antoinette star's "timeless beauty."
Dunst has previously fronted campaigns for Italian luxury brand Bvlgari.
More On: Kirsten Dunst
- Postal worker accused of stealing graduation and birthday gifts
- A Surry man who was rescued from a quarry in Sullivan last week has died
- 12-foot loon being added to the Town of Lincoln
- Two new Maine Laws go into effect this week
- Lewiston robbery suspect on the run
- Frankfort crash sends one to the hospital
- Fair Haven Camp finding ways to help kids
- A man from Vinalhaven is accused of attacking a woman and a young boy
- A Bangor man will spend a year and a half in prison for selling cocaine
- A Surry man is hospitalized after a near drowning in Sullivan
- DHHS issues a warning to remind people to wash your hands at fairs and stay safe
- Regulators level playing field with herring limits expanded to Massachusetts
- Proposed changes to Baxter Woods in Portland
- Waterville budget causing contreversy
- MDOT announces Union St. bridge work
- Fire destroys Waldoboro house
- Dover Foxcroft man is accused of selling illegal drugs in the Belfast area
- Man takes plea deal in Old Port shooting and now will testify against other defendant
- Florida Georgia Line insist they're not anti-police after concert backlash
- New DNC boss also bashed Sanders in leaked emails
- Tiger caught on video attacking woman at China wildlife park
- At least 30 arrested at Guns N' Roses concert in New Jersey
- Syrian who wounded 12, killed self in Germany bombing pledged allegiance to ISIS chief
- Again with the emails: Latest scandal rocks Clinton's crowning at convention start
- Nearly 10,000 homes evacuated, 18 destroyed as ferocious California wildfire spreads
- Police hunt suspects after Texas sheriff's deputy shot, killed in his home
- New Jersey woman's chronic condition led to 4-foot-wide legs
- Syrian who wounded 12, killed self in Germany bombing was ordered deported twice
- Verizon buys Yahoo for nearly $5 billion
- Children's doodles found in margins of medieval manuscript
- Tim Kaine, Hillary's 'safe' choice, gets kid-glove treatment from the media
- At least 2 dead, up to 16 people wounded in South Florida nightclub shooting; 3 persons of interest detained
- At least 2 dead, 17 wounded in South Florida nightclub shooting; 3 people detained
- 2 dead, 17 hurt in shooting at teen party in Florida nightclub
- Man pulls gun on father and son at Kentucky movie theater
- New York Gov. Cuomo accused of violating Hatch Act after state ads run in North Carolina
- Celebrities Have Climate Rally Ahead Of The Democratic National Convention
- Prince Harry Wishes He'd Spoken Sooner About The Death Of Princess Diana
- U2, Drake, Britney Spears & Sting To Perform At The 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Next Chapter Of "Star Trek" franchise Will Be Called "Star Trek: Discovery"
- Brie Larson Cast As 'Captain Marvel'
- Rihanna To Join 'Bates Motel' Cast To Play Famous Janet Leigh 'Psycho' Scene
- Rihanna Cast For Famous 'Psycho' Shower Scene In 'Bates Motel' Finale
- Comic-Con: 'Fear The Walking Dead' Introduces Newest Cast Member
- Former 'Bachelor' Ben Higgins Has Decided Not To Run For Public Office In Colorado
- Bobby Brown Welcomes Third Child With Wife Alicia Etheredge
- Justin Bieber Drops New Track 'Cold Water' With Major Lazer
- Edward Snowden On Oliver Stone's Film About Him: It's A "Pretty Accurate Portrayal."
- Seven Russian swimmers banned from Rio Olympics over doping
- No credible evidence Peyton Manning used HGH, NFL confirms
- NFL clears Peyton Manning of HGH allegations
- Jaguars GM doing 'homework' by working out Greg Hardy
- Iowa football player thanks police after they pull guns on him in case of mistaken identity
- Man. United-Man. City Champion's Cup clash called off over weather
- Ken Griffey Jr., Mike Piazza inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame
- Yankees-Astros preview
- AP source: Yanks discussing deal to send Chapman to Cubs
- John Force, Tony Schumacher wins Mile-High NHRA Nationals
- Johanna Konta tops Venus Williams for first singles crown
- Anthony Rizzo's 3-run double helps Cubs beat Brewers 6-5