- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 02 January 2014 05:06
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 677
Though Kirsten Dunst, 31, has laid relatively low since her Spiderman-Man days, she's set to be a whole lot more visible this year at least in the fashion world -- she's just been named L'Oreal Professionnel's very first spokesperson!
Well-known for her quirky style, Dunst will be showing off her blond tresses this time around, fronting the launches of Wild Stylers from Tecni.Art, Beach Waves and Absolut Repair Lipidium this year.
In her first ad, Dunst goes for a rocker chic look, styling her ombre locks in voluminous blond waves and sporting heavy black eyeliner.
"I feel very close to L'Oréal Professionnel," Dunst said in a statement. "The brand is strongly connected to fashion, and I admire its commitment to innovation, constantly creating new professional services and products to achieve the most on-trend styles."
And clearly, the popular beauty brand is just as enamored with her.
"She has a strong personality and makes her own choices. Her great professionalism and commitment to excellence make Kirsten one of the [most] talented actresses I have ever met," Anne-Laure Lecerf, international managing director of L'Oréal Professionnel said in a statement, also praising the Marie Antoinette star's "timeless beauty."
Dunst has previously fronted campaigns for Italian luxury brand Bvlgari.
More On: Kirsten Dunst
- Authorities are happy about the recent arrest of two bank robbers in West Enfield
- Roll over on I-395 a close call
- Bed bugs infest boarding house and officials said it is the worst they've seen
- Students learn to properly shoot guns, taught gun safety and how to clean weapons
- Former art teacher to serve time after pleading guilty on child porn charges
- Jeremy Erving entered not guilty plea in charge with murdering his uncle
- Run benefits Bangor Humane Society
- Frankfort Volunteer Fire Department helps with Mother's Day gifts
- Large turn out at Hampden School Board meeting in midst of contract negotiations
- Local leaders discuss opiate addiction problem and solutions
- Maine sets meth lab record
- UMaine students celebrate Maine Day
- Trees implemented in the new lobby at EMMC
- Roxanne Jeskey appeal heard in court
- Man arrested on manslaughter charges from deadly Bar Harbor crash
- Eastbrook man sentenced on 25 various animal charges
- BREAKING: Arrest Made in Enfield Bank Robbery
- Acadia contributed $248 million to economy
- Cruz wins majority of delegates at Virginia convention
- California unions crush bid to open their books
- Eric Stonestreet: Women on 'Modern Family' cyberbullied by 'cowards'
- Misspellings and all, Texas 2nd grader's note gets her home early
- DOJ to nix ‘felon,’ ‘convict’ terms deemed stigmatizing
- Are weight-loss reality shows on the way out?
- Cop saves baby kangaroo from eagle's clutches
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority; will restrict youth access within 90 days
- South Carolina police 'shocked' ISIS-inspired teen gets parole
- Pamela Anderson hits back at burger joint for using her name on meaty menu item
- Trump shifts to VP search, could name Cabinet picks pre-convention
- No felony charge for HS football player who exposed himself in yearbook photo
- K-Rations meet Fear Factor: Online groups sample, review MREs from WWII to present day
- Vegan restaurateurs eat meat, get death threats
- Girl suffering from 'werewolf syndrome' covered in thick hair
- NASA's Curiosity Rover on Mars is climbing a mountain despite wheel damage
- Kelly Bensimon contemplates 'Real Housewives of New York City' return
- Conservative chasm: Some pundits vow to fight Trump till the bitter end
- Channing Tatum Is Bringing His 'Magic Mike' Act To Las Vegas
- Sean Penn Settles Defamation Suit Against Lee Daniels
- Seth MacFarlane To Produce, Star In Fox TV Sci-Fi Series
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Visit Havana
- Danny Glover To Receive Human Rights Award
- 'Late Late Show': Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaoke Featured George Clooney & Julia Roberts!
- Beyonce Supports Efforts To Overturn North Carolina's Anti-LGBT Law
- Happy 'Star Wars' Day! May The Fourth Be With You
- Celine Dion To Receive ICON Award & Cover Queen At Billboard Music Awards
- Rumer Willis Slams 'Photoshopped' Image As 'A Form Of Bullying'
- Adele Shares Her 'Speechless' Reaction To Beyonce's 'Lemonade'
- 2017 SAG Awards Date Announced
- Baseball fan snaps selfie inches away from player making dramatic catch
- Judge to Johnny Manziel: Stay away from your ex-girlfriend
- Texas A&M loses two recruits while assistant rants about loyalty
- Former Lakers coach Byron Scott 'shocked' over firing
- NFL warns players about eating meat in China, Mexico over steroid
- Big shots: Cavaliers set NBA record by making 25 3-pointers
- With Lowry faltering, Dragic flourishing, Heat seek 2-0 lead
- Holliday gives Cardinals 5-4 win over Phillies
- NCAA teams could skip events over LGBT laws in some states
- Hornqvist scores in OT, Penguins beat Capitals 3-2
- Australia's Marc Leishman out of Rio Olympics consideration
- Mets-Padres Preview