- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Tuesday, 26 November 2013 20:02
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 602
The second trailer for the upcoming Hercules: The Legend Beings has been released and, truth be told, it's basically just a shorter, slightly-less violent version of the first trailer -- but there is more of Kellan Lutz shirtless!
The story tells of Hercules' (Lutz) early gladiator days as he fights for the love of his life and battles massive armies of 300-esque villains.
Seeing as he's the son of Zeus, his sword is a lighting whip that looks pretty cool when used in slow motion!
While the film looks like it's going to be full of memorable action, it can also seem like a cross between the 2000 flick Gladiator and the 2006 movie 300, sprinkled with a bit of Starz's Spartacus series.
Alongside the Twilight heartthrob, the film also stars Expendables 2's Scott Adkins, Game Of Thrones' Roxanne McKee, newcomer Gaia Weiss and Spartacus star Liam McIntyre. Hercules is helmed by director Renny Harlin, a legend in the action genre, who has directed Die Hard 2, Cliffhanger and Deep Blue Sea.
Hercules: The Legend Begins hits theaters January 10, 2014. Will you be getting in on the action?
More On: Kellan Lutz
- Future of waterfronts in Bangor and Brewer
- Bangor woman indicted of theft charges
- National Guard assist in rescue of hiker on AT
- Howard Johnson Restaurant closing as business has become too slow
- UPDATED: Obama Administration designates national monument
- Race could be Boston Marathon qualifier
- School budget vote set for Wednesday
- State leaders and others respond to national monument designation
- Recent rain helps dry conditions
- Methadone clinic sues city of Bangor
- I-95 crash sends one to the hospital
- Sentence stands for former top drug prosecutor
- Governor LePage offers statement on Elliotsville Land transfer
- Police K-9 academy taking place
- Spain revises Q2 growth estimate upward to 0.8 percent
- Survey: German business confidence drops unexpectedly
- Turkey: US says Syria Kurds are pulling back in north Syria
- Police seek waiter, customer after incident at Texas steakhouse
- Syria's Kurds: An embattled US ally in a complex civil war
- Blatter says he will accept verdict as CAS appeal begins
- A Miami 'cocaine cowboy' finds redemption with love locks
- Italy girl rescued after spending 17 hours pinned under debris from earthquake
- US anti-whaling group to stop interfering with Japanese
- Italy town destroyed by powerful earthquake was preparing for food festival
- Seoul: Surviving sexual slavery victims will receive $90,000
- Orlando hospitals won't bill victims of Pulse nightclub terror attack
- Tourist found in New Zealand bush 1 month after partner dies
- North Korea's Kim praises submarine launch test as a success
- Tornadoes damage Indiana, but leave no one seriously hurt
- Clinton pushes back on foundation controversy, says its been transparent
- Northern California police officer among 23 arrested in gang probe
- Rescuers search for survivors in Italy quake that killed 247
- Leslie Jones' Personal Site Taken Offline After Hacking
- Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart Call It Quits -- Again (Report)
- Amanda Bynes Returns To Twitter
- Amber Rose To Compete On 'Dancing With The Stars' -- & She Knows Who Her Partner Is!
- John Legend, Olivia Munn & Terry Crews Lined Up For 'Lip Sync Battle: All Stars Live'
- Bella Thorne Says She's Bisexual
- AFI Cancels 'Birth Of A Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Controversy
- CMT Sets Premiere Date For 'Nashville' Season 5
- Will Simone Biles Be On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Lawsuit Filed Over Railing Collapse At Snoop Dogg Concert
- Pharrell To Receive Clive Davis' Legend In Songwriting Award
- Ciara Joins Celebrity Judges Panel For Miss America Pageant
- Hull confounding grim preseason forecasts in Premier League
- Drury hits sac fly in 11th, D'backs beat Braves 10-9
- Mets-Cardinals preview
- Marlins get OF Jeff Francoeur from Braves in 3-team trade
- Trace McSorley to start at quarterback for Penn State
- Hope Solo suspended from national team for 6 months
- Bears dealing with changes on offensive line
- Todd Bowles says Geno Smith still Jets' No. 2 QB
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. to miss at least 2 more races
- Solo suspended from US women's national team after 'cowards' remark
- Injuries, suspensions plagued Bills at training camp
- Jaguars' Denard Robinson practicing with heavy heart