- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Monday, 16 September 2013 05:00
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 733
Miley Cyrus' recent photo shoot with Harper's Bazaar magazine is more conservative than recent music videos and performances, while her interview is more candid than ever.
"I definitely don't have time to deal with a wedding right now," the 20-year-old confessed. "But I will at some point."
As for her more recent talked-about moments -- her VMAs performance with Robin Thicke and her nude Wrecking Ball music video -- Miley says she's just making up for lost time. "I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid."
Adding of her time on Hannah Montana, "I took off and I just wanted to party. I worked so hard, and I wanted to buy a house and just chill. ...I want my house to be the party house!"
Miley elaborates, "I'm not saying you need to take a break because you're crazy. I'm saying you need to take a break so you can be crazy, and people aren't going to judge you. You're going to do dumb stuff from here on out. But do it in your own time. Do it safely. You can afford to protect yourself and still have fun."
"The other day I saw that Lindsay Lohan was getting rid of, like, 80 of her friends because she wants to cut out the toxic people. I'm like, 'Honey, you're going to have to move out of this universe because everywhere you go there are toxic people.'"
The former Disney star said landing in the limelight wasn't that big of a change for her as she grew up in the business. "My parents always had money, and I've always been around this industry, so I didn't have my mind blown or become obsessed with being famous."
Does this recent interview with Miley sway your view of her? Let us know, below.
- Maine Democratic Party: Override Narcan bill veto
- Military dress code could mean big business for New Balance
- Husson celebrated former student Clara Swan, the teacher turned 104
- Blink-182 announces Bangor show
- Lawmakers consider veto overturn
- Sen. Collins second most popular senator based on survey conducted by Morning Consult
- Grass fire thought to be sparked by train
- Owners devastated after fire destroyed restaurant
- Teams look for money to fund trip for national competition
- Bill looks to update flight regulations would allow Cuba flights to stop in Bangor
- Gov. LePage: "I will no longer attend some events." After issuing appology for leaving event
- Two alarm fire in Medway industrial park
- Fire chief files appeal after being fired and thanks residents for support
- Police investigate Stonington burglary after $4,000 worth of items taken
- Indictments handed up included criminal threatening
- Quick fire department response saves home in Levant
- Team will plan mission to retrieve El Faro data recorder
- Trump: 'Convoluted' interview questioning caused abortion remarks
- US Marshals announce $5,000 reward for info leading to Wash. murder suspects
- Viewers cringe as livestream catches adult eagle feeding cat to its young
- EXCLUSIVE: Assad siege of Aleppo could be 'imminent,' experts warn
- North Carolina Gov. McCrory responds to 'bathroom bill' backlash
- Army retains decorated Green Beret it planned to kick out over confronting Afghan child rapist
- Large graffiti carved into famous red rock at Arches National Park in Utah
- Suspect in custody after threatening to blow up Baltimore Fox TV station
- Cruz claims he doesn't know Boehner – but was his lawyer
- Suspect in custody after threatening to blow up Fox Baltimore headquarters
- At least 61 killed in Aleppo airstrikes, including Doctors Without Borders staff, patients in 'deliberate' hospital hit
- Suspect shot after threatening to blow up Fox Baltimore headquarters
- Significant premium hikes expected under ObamaCare
- Brothers arrested in parents' murders; mysterious note reportedly found at scene
- Prince's death, pills and pain
- Obama set to push for ‘smart gun’ tech despite concerns
- High-speed crash kills 4 female University of Georgia students
- Gawker's appeal in Hulk Hogan sex tape case claiming fraud is unsealed
- Ronald Reagan's Family & Foundation Slam Will Ferrell Alzheimer's Film
- Alicia Vikander To Play Lara Croft In New 'Tomb Raider' Film
- Kaley Cuoco Debuts Brand-New Look – See The Pics!
- Prince: Investigators Considering Possible Overdose In Late Singer's Death
- 'Jason Bourne': Matt Damon Returns To Spy Franchise That Made Him A Full-Blown Movie Star
- Alec Baldwin To Host Revived 'Match Game'
- Caitlyn Jenner Takes Up Donald Trump's Offer, Uses Women's Restroom At Trump Tower
- Waltz With Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt Or Beyonce -- Or Their Holograms, Anyway
- Prescription Drugs Found With Prince At Paisley Park Death Scene: Reports
- Federal Judge Approves Plea Agreement For Real Estate Heir Robert Durst
- Michael Douglas Set For Megyn Kelly's Fox TV Special
- 'Angry Birds' Maker Wants Phones Out As Film Credits Roll
- Video allegedly showing NFL draft prospect smoking marijuana surfaces on Twitter
- Video posted on NFL prospect's Twitter account before draft costs him millions
- Los Angeles Rams select Cal quarterback Jared Goff as 1st overall pick of NFL draft
- 'He can't cook': NFL draft prospect dinged over culinary skills
- A playoff twist: Ruff coaching Stars vs. Hitchcock's Blues
- Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon pleads guilty to DUI charge
- Critics of $1 billion NFL concussion deal seek court review
- The Latest: Man indicted in shooting of ex-Saints player
- Highlights from the 72nd running of the Indianapolis 500
- Oakland Raiders owner willing to spend $500 million to move team to Vegas
- The Latest: Judge weighs charge in ex-Saints player shooting
- Top-seeded Bacsinszky reaches semifinals at Grand Prix SAR