- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Monday, 16 September 2013 05:00
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 748
Miley Cyrus' recent photo shoot with Harper's Bazaar magazine is more conservative than recent music videos and performances, while her interview is more candid than ever.
"I definitely don't have time to deal with a wedding right now," the 20-year-old confessed. "But I will at some point."
As for her more recent talked-about moments -- her VMAs performance with Robin Thicke and her nude Wrecking Ball music video -- Miley says she's just making up for lost time. "I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid."
Adding of her time on Hannah Montana, "I took off and I just wanted to party. I worked so hard, and I wanted to buy a house and just chill. ...I want my house to be the party house!"
Miley elaborates, "I'm not saying you need to take a break because you're crazy. I'm saying you need to take a break so you can be crazy, and people aren't going to judge you. You're going to do dumb stuff from here on out. But do it in your own time. Do it safely. You can afford to protect yourself and still have fun."
"The other day I saw that Lindsay Lohan was getting rid of, like, 80 of her friends because she wants to cut out the toxic people. I'm like, 'Honey, you're going to have to move out of this universe because everywhere you go there are toxic people.'"
The former Disney star said landing in the limelight wasn't that big of a change for her as she grew up in the business. "My parents always had money, and I've always been around this industry, so I didn't have my mind blown or become obsessed with being famous."
Does this recent interview with Miley sway your view of her? Let us know, below.
- Search underway for missing man
- Bangor Greendrinks holds welcome event for new brewery
- 100 Mile detour after rain
- Habitat gets ready for next build
- A search has ended for a missing fisherman in the Greenville area
- Heavy rains cause destruction in Western Maine
- More live music is coming to downtown Bangor
- Crack dealers heading to prison
- Police investigating six drug overdoses that are believed to be from same dealer
- Cause of Orrington fire revealed
- Autopsy in Greenville death complete, but not being released
- SCOTUS abortion ruling affects more than Texas
- 'Guacamole-thick' algae causes crisis on Florida coastline
- Forced diversity training backfires, claims Harvard study
- Jewish girl, 13, stabbed to death in West Bank bedroom was U.S. citizen
- Cinemark attorneys want Aurora massacre victims to pay $700G after unsuccessful suit
- One-armed ISIS commander eyed as mastermind of Istanbul massacre
- US military lifts ban on transgenders serving openly
- Navy investigation finds US sailors captured in Iran 'did not meet code of conduct,' Iran broke the law
- Trump trouble in the burbs?
- Cafe told to remove 'God Bless America' banner
- Trump doubles down on trade talk amid Chamber of Commerce feud
- Organizers: Al Gore's daughter among 23 arrested in protest
- No active shooter at Joint Base Andrews
- Red, white and 'cue: How 2 Marines built a thriving barbecue business
- Lynch takes bipartisan heat for private meeting with Bill Clinton
- Navy investigation finds US sailors captured in Iran were unprepared, Iran broke the law
- Are near death experiences evidence of an afterlife?
- Istanbul attack planner reportedly identified as Chechen ISIS trainer
- US, Iraqi strikes kill at least 250 ISIS fighters in Iraq convoys
- Brad Paisley: West Virginia Floods Heartbreaking
- Documents Filed By Some Prince Claimants To Become Public
- Oprah Winfrey To Appear At Essence Festival
- Disney Animation's 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Set For March 2018
- Scarlett Johansson Ranked Hollywood's Top-Grossing Actress
- HLN's Nancy Grace Leaving Her Legal Show
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Posts Nude Underwater Photo
- Theater Shows R-Rated Comedy Trailer With 'Finding Dory'
- 49 Of Hollywood’s Elite Create Video To Honor All 49 Orlando Shooting Victims
- Film Academy Invites 683 New Members To Join
- University Of Connecticut Revokes Bill Cosby's Honorary Degree
- 2017 Hollywood Walk Of Fame Honorees Announced
- Five things to know about NHL free agency
- 'Worst umpire ever!': Seeded loser loses it at Wimbledon
- AP source: Cowboys' McClain suspended again, for 10 games
- Johnny Manziel suspended 4 games over NFL's substance-abuse policy
- Jim Harbaugh's satellite camp jerseys, ranked
- Mavs center Salah Mejri undergoes arthroscopic knee surgery
- Pierre-Paul makes public service announcement on fireworks
- Series takes fans behind the scenes of Cardinals' season
- Sentencing delayed for ex-NFL wide receiver in charity theft
- Detroit Tigers at Tampa Bay Rays game preview
- Mike Ditka declines Donald Trump invite in total Ditka fashion
- Premier League club Southampton hires Claude Puel as manager