- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 05 September 2013 12:48
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 874
"Dead or alive, you're coming with me..." A leaner, meaner RoboCop with a brand-new look is coming to the big screen in 2014 to uphold justice and take on the scum of Detroit, and we have a look at the explosive first trailer from the highly anticipated 2.0 reboot!
Set in the year 2028, the new film finds Joel Kinnaman as Alex Murphy, a loving husband, father and good cop who is critically injured in the line of duty.
Cleverly managing to appease Old School RoboCop fans by including a nod to the classic Robo-suit while also upgrading to slick, sleeker black, the new film appears to skew closely to the original plot of the subversive, 1987 original directed by Paul Verhoeven. I'd buy that for a dollar...
Rounding out the cast in the reboot is Michael Keaton as Raymond Sellars, the shady CEO of Omnicorp; Samuel L. Jackson as a media mogul; and Abbie Cornish as Murphy's loving wife.
RoboCop hits theaters February 7, 2014.
- I-95 crash sends one to the hospital
- Sentence stands for former top drug prosecutor
- Governor LePage offers statement on Elliotsville Land transfer
- Police K-9 academy taking place
- Bangor given $30,000 check from Jimmy Buffett concert
- Winslow votes to close school
- A man has passed away following a collision with a moose in Jackman
- Massive fire destroys summer camp buildings in Washington
- BREAKING: Land transfer made from Elliotsville Plantation to U.S.A
- EMMC challenges you to take 10,000 steps at Folk Festival
- Equipment stolen from veterans retreat
- Man charged with burglarizing apartments
- Bangor author receives key to the city
- Bangor looks for citizen board volunteers
- Report: Drug overdose deaths on the rise
- 11th Annual Autism Ride took place Saturday
- Maine's Fallen Heroes run
- At least 3 injured after taxi jumps curb, strikes San Francisco stand
- Feds seek to ban dolphin swimming in Hawaii
- Japan, China, S. Korea ministers slam N. Korea missile test
- Where's Hillary? Clinton off campaign trail as Trump seeks comeback
- Turkey launches operation to free IS-held Syrian town
- 1 killed, 29 wounded as 2 bombs hit southern Thailand
- Magnitude 6.1 earthquake rocks central Italy, tremors felt in Rome
- At least 4 killed after magnitude 6.1 earthquake rocks central Italy
- Turkey launches operation to free Syrian border town from ISIS control
- Turkey says operation launched to free IS-held Syrian town
- Honda resumes full production at quake-hit motorcycle plant
- Lawyers for Washington landslide victims say state committed fraud
- Prosecutors: McCain comments shouldn't derail Bergdahl trial
- Remembering the man who helped eliminate smallpox
- Fan hit in ear by line drive
- Were Va. stabbings ISIS-inspired?
- Trump says he's open to 'softening' immigration laws in 'Hannity' town hall
- Dr. Jill Stein: Clinton, Trump haven't earned voters' trust
- Amber Tamblyn Slams Nude Donald Trump Statues: 'Body Shaming Is Never Okay'
- Former 'Law & Order' Star Steven Hill Dies At 94
- Amy Schumer Reveals She Was Hospitalized In Hawaii During Movie Shoot
- Back-to-School Goldfish Goodness Bars Recipe
- 'Dancing With The Stars': Which Pros Are Returning For Season 23?
- Maisie Williams: Prepare 'Yourselves Now' For 'Game Of Thrones' Season 7
- Candace Cameron Bure's Daughter Auditioned For 'The Voice'
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes List Of Highest-Paid Actresses For Second Straight Year
- Jessa (Duggar) Seewald & Ben Seewald Announce They're Expecting Baby No. 2
- Justin Timberlake Added As A Partner To Pilgrimage Festival
- Tyra Banks Is Trading The Catwalk For The Classroom
- Alexa & Carlos PenaVega Reveal The Name They're Giving Their Son
- Phillies-White Sox preview
- Mets' Niese leaves start in first inning with left knee pain
- Packers QB Rodgers preparing for preseason debut
- Bridgewater resumes throwing as Vikings add QB depth
- Steelers sign ILB Vince Williams to three-year deal
- Raiders' Carr using preseason to experiment with offense
- Bridgewater resumes throwing, with Vikes QB depth a concern
- Marlins transfer Justin Bour to 60-day DL, place Derek Dietrich on 15-day DL
- Chargers' Fluker likely out for Sunday's game at Minnesota
- Rangers put Josh Hamilton on unconditional release waivers
- Marlins transfer Bour to 60-day DL, place Dietrich on 15-day
- Broncos linebacker DeMarcus Ware returns to practice