- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Friday, 30 August 2013 12:07
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 767
Best known for her role as the once-pregnant high school cheerleader Quinn Fabray on FOX's hit musical/comedy Glee, she takes on a much darker (and butt kicking) role alongside Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer in the upcoming mob comedy The Family.
1. Born Dianna Elise Agron on April 30, 1986 in Savannah, GA -- to Mary Agron and Ronald Agron, a general manager for the Hyatt hotel chain.
2. Began dancing at age 3, first focusing on jazz and ballet, then later taking up hip-hop.
3. Was cast on Glee just two days before the pilot began shooting.
4. Has a tattoo written in slab serif typography on her left ribcage reading, "Mary Had a Little Lamb." Little Lamb is a nickname that refers to her, while Mary relates to her mother, Mary.
5. A vegetarian, she has some picky eating habits, including a strong dislike for foods touching each other on the plate.
- Bangor Greendrinks holds welcome event for new brewery
- 100 Mile detour after rain
- Habitat gets ready for next build
- A search has ended for a missing fisherman in the Greenville area
- Heavy rains cause destruction in Western Maine
- More live music is coming to downtown Bangor
- Crack dealers heading to prison
- Police investigating six drug overdoses that are believed to be from same dealer
- Cause of Orrington fire revealed
- Autopsy in Greenville death complete, but not being released
- SCOTUS abortion ruling affects more than Texas
- Bangor councilors create "Circle of Caring"
- Students study stormwater run off at UMaine
- Bangor hosts 105th Annual Commissioner's Conference for Superintendents
- A convicted sex offender has been indicted on new charges
- Police seeking Hancock man for multiple charges
- US airstrikes kill at least 250 ISIS fighters in convoy outside Fallujah, official says
- Texas woman shot daughters to make husband 'suffer,' sheriff says
- Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump
- Fox News Poll: Voters show anxiety about guns, terrorism
- Witness to terror: Journalist recounts how attack shattered honeymoon layover
- Grandfather involved in custody fight accused of killing 2 outside Arizona courthouse
- Man convicted in 'nanny cam' New Jersey home invasion beating gets life term
- Hugh Hefner seeks to dismiss case filed by Bill Cosby accuser
- Family of missing New York woman asks Shania Twain for help
- Innovative Navy-funded drone is master of the air and water
- Google Earth's new mapping system provides sharpest images of the planet yet
- Photos of American flags in piles at veterans cemetery spark anger
- Cops: 80-year-old man killed 81-year-old in cemetery over church loan
- Massive snake spotted slithering and snacking in Maine city, police warn
- Third-grader's innocent comment on baked goods triggers 911 call
- School blinks in battle with campus conservatives, Breitbart's Milo
- Crews rescue teens who vanished in Welsh mountains
- Air Force stands pat as Marines set to change titles to replace 'man'
- 49 Of Hollywood’s Elite Create Video To Honor All 49 Orlando Shooting Victims
- Film Academy Invites 683 New Members To Join
- University Of Connecticut Revokes Bill Cosby's Honorary Degree
- 2017 Hollywood Walk Of Fame Honorees Announced
- The Miss Teen USA Pageant Drops Swimsuit Portion Of Its Competition
- Kanye West & Adidas Expand Their Partnership With Retailers For Yeezy Products
- Billy Ray Cyrus and "America's Got Talent" Winner To Raise Funds For West Virginia Flood Victims
- Peta Murgatroyd And Maksim "Maks" Chmerkovskiy Expecting Their First Baby
- 'Ghostbusters' Star Leslie Jones: No Designer Will Help Me With A Premiere Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Director Miguel Sapochnik Talks Season 6 Finale – 'The Winds Of Winter'
- Chelsea Handler Discusses Her Past Abortions In Playboy Essay On Choice
- Pitt Among Stars Taking New Power Role: TV Producer
- Johnson says Olympic meeting clears up some concerns on Rio
- Wimbledon Lookahead: Some players still stuck in 1st round
- Colts give QB Andrew Luck $140M contract extension
- Judge tosses remaining claims against NFL over Romo event
- Colts extend Luck's contract through 2021 with $140M deal
- Matt Moore outpitches former teammate, Rays shut out Red Sox
- Rangers' Darvish (shoulder) throws 3-inning simulated game
- Braves call up De La Cruz to make debut against Indians
- Moore outpitches Price, Rays shut down Red Sox 4-0
- Lee-Anne Pace withdraws from Rio Games because of Zika
- CM Punk isn't ruling out a title run in the UFC
- Yankees to dedicate Rivera's Monument Park plaque on Aug 14