Best known for her role as the once-pregnant high school cheerleader Quinn Fabray on FOX's hit musical/comedy Glee, she takes on a much darker (and butt kicking) role alongside Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer in the upcoming mob comedy The Family.
1. Born Dianna Elise Agron on April 30, 1986 in Savannah, GA -- to Mary Agron and Ronald Agron, a general manager for the Hyatt hotel chain.
2. Began dancing at age 3, first focusing on jazz and ballet, then later taking up hip-hop.
3. Was cast on Glee just two days before the pilot began shooting.
4. Has a tattoo written in slab serif typography on her left ribcage reading, "Mary Had a Little Lamb." Little Lamb is a nickname that refers to her, while Mary relates to her mother, Mary.
5. A vegetarian, she has some picky eating habits, including a strong dislike for foods touching each other on the plate.