- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 01 August 2013 05:55
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 755
The Hollywood Reporter -- on newsstands today -- is celebrating their special pets issue, which features celebs and their famous, scene-stealing pets!
One particularly pampered pet belongs to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump, whose dog Giggy has 70,000 followers on Twitter.
"He's the busiest dog -- he's been on three reality shows this year, so he's on Dancing with the Stars -- he's the first dog to be on the dance floor -- and he's on Vanderpump Rules and he's on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," she says proudly. "I think he's the only dog with CAA [one of Hollywood's top talent agencies], should we say."
And just like a celebrity, Giggy even has his own philanthropic causes.
"Also he's been involved with the American Humane Association 'cause Giggy's afflicted with alopecia," she shares. " ... The fact that he's been such a successful dog ... really, his message to the children is don't let it slow you down, and they just love him. They love him going to events so we try to support that as much as possible."
Other famous animal lovers include Chelsea Handler and Snoop Lion, who are partners in the Dog for Dog pet food program, which benefits dogs in need by donating one bag of dog food for every bag purchased. In fact, the current Hollywood Reporter issue with this special ad, comes to subscribers with a special dog bar from Dog for Dog!
Check out the video to see more of Vanderpump and Giggy, Relativity Media founder/film producer Ryan Kavanaugh's inspiring work with animals, plus how legendary songwriter Diane Warren's rock star cat "Mouse" got high with Snoop Lion in the studio!
More On: Chelsea Handler
- Lawmakers respond to voicemail Gov. LePage left for Democratic legislator
- New school unveiled that will serve all RSU 64 students K - 5
- American Folk Festival caters to sign language users
- Cruise ship season in Bar Harbor at its peak
- Herring shortage worsens that is affecting Maine lobstermen
- Governor in hot water over comments that he's kept binder of mug shots of drug dealers
- Sportsman's Alliance of Maine is not happy about National Monument decision
- Hampden man arrested on heroin charges
- 2nd Annual "Cruisin for CM & SM" to spread awareness of not so rare disease
- A woman who attempted to buy a couple of Happy Meals for some children isn't so happy today
- Man accused of severely beating his child is now out on bail
- Guilford celebrates 200 years
- End in sight for Ellsworth road work
- 17-year-old accused of robbing cab
- Orono Brewing opens in Downtown Bangor
- Nearly 26 hours of audio recovered from data recorder in sinking of El Faro
- Free admission to National Parks from Thursday through Sunday
- Landlord posts signs to keep 'Pokemon Go' players away
- Rare Apple-1 computer built by Jobs and Wozniak in 1976 sells for $815,000
- 12 Tips to Get Your Edible Garden Started
- How to Add Some Color to Your Home
- Sierra Leone: Police officers detained over deadly protests
- Town rallies around Jewish family hit by swastika graffiti
- Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit
- Welcome to the fourth grade: Teacher's rap targets students
- How This Backpack Startup Is Giving Back
- Man sentenced in vampire role-playing, teen sex case
- Convicted killer gets new trial after conviction overturned
- Community activists want answers in teen's shooting death
- Couple wanted in woman's killing, kids' kidnapping arrested
- Candidates capitalize on the ever-powerful 'religious vote'
- US flags to be reinstalled on NY firetrucks after outcry
- Georgia father paralyzed in body surfing accident determined to walk again
- High school girl accused of attacking teacher with stun gun
- Toronto man charged in crossbow murders that left 3 dead
- Did the FBI drop the ball when questioning Clinton?
- Billionaire Richard Branson Survives Bike Crash
- Britney Spears Gets Revealing In Carpool Karaoke Segment With James Corden
- Brazilian Police Have Charged Ryan Lochte With Filing False Robbery Report
- Scott Eastwood Makes 'Emotional Call' To Late Ex-Girlfriend's Father 2 Years After Her Death
- Michael Phelps, Final Five Gymnasts To Present At MTV VMAs
- Sarah Jessica Parker Cuts Ties With EpiPen After Price Hike
- Chloë Grace Moretz & More To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dwayne Johnson Beats Out Robert Downey Jr. To Top Forbes' Highest-Paid Actors List
- 'Supernatural's' Ackles & Padalecki Added To Entertainment Weekly's PopFest
- Johnny Depp Makes First Divorce Payment To Amber Heard's Chosen Charities
- Audrina Patridge Shares Adorable First Photos Of Baby Daughter Kirra Max
- Ryan Lochte In Talks To Join 'Dancing With The Stars' (Reports)
- Dredge hits 66 to grab 3-shot lead in Denmark
- Rangers reliever Jeremy Jeffress charged with DWI in Dallas
- Rangers agree to terms with Pirri on $1.1M, 1-year deal
- Enroth replaces injured Lerner for Sweden at World Cup
- Man gets house arrest for trying to extort ex-football star
- Wisconsin tabs senior Bart Houston as starting quarterback
- Judge refuses to toss Giants player's privacy lawsuit against ESPN
- RB Arian Foster helps lead Dolphins to victory over Falcons
- Jets' Giacomini still has back issue, status uncertain
- Judge won't dismiss Pierre-Paul privacy lawsuit against ESPN
- Year after Slam bid at US Open, Williams eyes No. 23, No. 1
- Titans controlling owner joins NFL's Hall of Fame Committee