- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 25 July 2013 20:35
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 855
As Once Upon a Time prepares to explore the world of Neverland on its upcoming season, ET caught up with the cast for a sneak peek of all things Season 3.
Season 2 of the fairytale drama ended with the characters departing their usual setting of Storybrooke and heading through a portal to Neverland via The Jolly Roger ship. The new setting alone is set to alter the dynamics of the show.
"We're all on this ship; we're all going for this common goal of getting Henry back and we're all very different," said Josh Dallas ("Prince Charming/David Nolan"). "...In terms of Charming and Snow [White], it's going to bring them closer together for sure, but it's going to test everybody."
"Henry" (played by Jared Gilmore) isn't the only member of the group—or of his family—who is separated from the others. His father, "Baelfire/ Neal Cassidy" (Michael Raymond-James) is also sent on a journey of his own.
"We pick up right where we left off [from Season 2] in Season 3—literally, right where we left off—and the story's going to vacillate back and forth a little bit between those on the ship—Storybrooke—and then where I wind up and where I go from there," Raymond-James previewed.
With the advent of a new land also comes the introduction of new characters, including "Tinkerbell," who will be played by Rose McIver and a darker version of the beloved character "Peter Pan."
"I think it's going to be interesting to see what Peter Pan will be like, and everyone who exists in Neverland, I think, is going to be interesting to see because what the [writers] do is they give it a slight twist," said Colin O'Donoghue, who plays who plays Peter Pan's archetypical nemesis "Captain Hook."
"The thing about it is that Hook really does not want to go back to Neverland, so it'll be interesting to see why that is," he added.
Check out the video for a full preview of Season 3 of Once Upon a Time, which returns September 29 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- A local co-op will now have additional support after the opening of a new thrift store
- A man who served time for stabbing another man to death is back in jail
- Emera Maine upgrading power system downtown Bangor
- Charity golf for Maine Veterans' Homes
- Freshmen classes set records at Husson University & University of Maine Orono
- Festival attendees pump money into region
- Northern Maine crash wrecks two trucks, but sees no injuries
- Main Street fire in Machias being investigated
- Governor Paul LePage is still dealing with his recent comments and voice-mail
- Councilor Sprague guest bartends at Geaghan's
- Corinna Elementary School put on lock down
- Waldo County Officials warn of laced drugs
- Police warn of rash of burglaries
- A lyman man is behind bars after reportedly firing a gun after an argument with his wife
- Bangor area youth wrestlers assist the UMaine team
- Maine Maritime Academy Convocation to help welcome students back to school
- Sam's Club raising money for EMHS Foundation
- France's burkini ban a 'stupid reaction' to terror, UN human rights office claims
- French economy chief Macron, eyeing presidential bid, quits
- How to Decide Whether to Crowdfund or Bootstrap Your Business
- Defense asks for venue change in ex-preacher's murder trial
- Danish lawmakers say Nauru refused visit to refugee camp
- Florida woman claims she has longest tongue in the world
- EU authorizes new maritime operations in Mediterranean
- Ex-con linked to slain woman by DNA refuses court questions
- Singapore confirms 26 more local transmission Zika cases: media
- US bank earnings in Q2 climbed 1.4 percent to $43.6B
- Sturgill Simpson says he's 'disgusted' with ACM's Merle Haggard Spirit Award
- Use This Secret Military Trick to Tell if Someone Is Lying
- US consumer confidence in August highest in 11 months
- Cops: Man out on bond for beating wife has now kidnapped her
- As refugee children die, Nigeria probes theft of food aid
- Tensions mount as record numbers crowd French migrant camp
- New drone rules have just gone into effect, but they don't help Amazon's Prime Air plan
- 5 Morning Rituals To Make Each Day Happier and More Productive
- Alicia Keys To Pay Tribute To Clive Davis During Black Ball
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Cast Revealed!
- Is This Why Taylor Swift Was Dismissed From Jury Duty?
- Beyoncé, Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys & More Are Major Squad Goals In This Post-VMAs Pic
- Gene Wilder, Of Comedy Classics 'Young Frankenstein' And 'Blazing Saddles,' Has Died
- Gene Wilder, Of Comedy Classics 'Young Frankenstein' & 'Blazing Saddles,' Has Died
- 'Pretty Little Liars' To Conclude At End Of Season 7
- Batman v. Deathstroke? Speculation High After Ben Affleck Tweet
- 'Ice Road Truckers' Star Darrell Ward Killed In Montana Plane Crash
- Beyonce & Rihanna Most Got Most Social Buzz During MTV VMAs
- Beyonce & Rihanna Got Most Social Buzz During MTV VMAs
- Justin Bieber Returns To Instagram After 2-Week Break
- TCU-South Dakota State preview
- SE Louisiana-Oklahoma St. Preview
- Bengals release punt return leader Brandon Tate
- Florida-UMass preview
- Olympic champ thanks 7-year-old girl who found stolen gold medal in the trash
- Kaepernick social media posts laud Black Lives Matter, Black Panthers since dating activist DJ
- Reds-Angels preview
- Penn State tries to move forward without abandoning Paterno
- Yankees-Royals preview
- Darvish, Beltran lead Rangers to 6-3 win over Mariners
- Buccaneers reschedule final preseason game to avoid Tropical Depression 9
- Bucs-Redskins preseason game moved to Wednesday