- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 25 July 2013 20:35
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 838
As Once Upon a Time prepares to explore the world of Neverland on its upcoming season, ET caught up with the cast for a sneak peek of all things Season 3.
Season 2 of the fairytale drama ended with the characters departing their usual setting of Storybrooke and heading through a portal to Neverland via The Jolly Roger ship. The new setting alone is set to alter the dynamics of the show.
"We're all on this ship; we're all going for this common goal of getting Henry back and we're all very different," said Josh Dallas ("Prince Charming/David Nolan"). "...In terms of Charming and Snow [White], it's going to bring them closer together for sure, but it's going to test everybody."
"Henry" (played by Jared Gilmore) isn't the only member of the group—or of his family—who is separated from the others. His father, "Baelfire/ Neal Cassidy" (Michael Raymond-James) is also sent on a journey of his own.
"We pick up right where we left off [from Season 2] in Season 3—literally, right where we left off—and the story's going to vacillate back and forth a little bit between those on the ship—Storybrooke—and then where I wind up and where I go from there," Raymond-James previewed.
With the advent of a new land also comes the introduction of new characters, including "Tinkerbell," who will be played by Rose McIver and a darker version of the beloved character "Peter Pan."
"I think it's going to be interesting to see what Peter Pan will be like, and everyone who exists in Neverland, I think, is going to be interesting to see because what the [writers] do is they give it a slight twist," said Colin O'Donoghue, who plays who plays Peter Pan's archetypical nemesis "Captain Hook."
"The thing about it is that Hook really does not want to go back to Neverland, so it'll be interesting to see why that is," he added.
Check out the video for a full preview of Season 3 of Once Upon a Time, which returns September 29 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- Bed bugs infest boarding house and officials said it is the worst they've seen
- Students learn to properly shoot guns, taught gun safety and how to clean weapons
- Former art teacher to serve time after pleading guilty on child porn charges
- Jeremy Erving entered not guilty plea in charge with murdering his uncle
- Run benefits Bangor Humane Society
- Frankfort Volunteer Fire Department helps with Mother's Day gifts
- Large turn out at Hampden School Board meeting in midst of contract negotiations
- Local leaders discuss opiate addiction problem and solutions
- Maine sets meth lab record
- UMaine students celebrate Maine Day
- Trees implemented in the new lobby at EMMC
- Roxanne Jeskey appeal heard in court
- Man arrested on manslaughter charges from deadly Bar Harbor crash
- Eastbrook man sentenced on 25 various animal charges
- BREAKING: Arrest Made in Enfield Bank Robbery
- Acadia contributed $248 million to economy
- Police close investigation on accidental death
- Cruz wins majority of delegates at Virginia convention
- Are weight-loss reality shows on the way out?
- Pamela Anderson hits back at burger joint for using her name on meaty menu item
- Trump shifts to VP search, could name Cabinet picks pre-convention
- No felony charge for HS football player who exposed himself in yearbook photo
- K-Rations meet Fear Factor: Online groups sample, review MREs from WWII to present day
- Girl suffering from 'werewolf syndrome' covered in thick hair
- NASA's Curiosity Rover on Mars is climbing a mountain despite wheel damage
- Kelly Bensimon contemplates 'Real Housewives of New York City' return
- Conservative chasm: Some pundits vow to fight Trump till the bitter end
- Video purportedly shows battle in which Navy SEAL was killed
- US airstrike in Iraq kills 'most dangerous' Australian Islamic State operative
- Russia threatens to respond to NATO's military buildup along eastern border
- Number of illegal immigrant families at southern border surging, data shows
- Rolling Stones tell Donald Trump to stop playing their songs at events
- Trump says he won't self-fund general election campaign
- Former presidents Bush plan to sit out 2016 general election
- Federal authorities join Prince death investigation
- Sean Penn Settles Defamation Suit Against Lee Daniels
- Seth MacFarlane To Produce, Star In Fox TV Sci-Fi Series
- Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Visit Havana
- Danny Glover To Receive Human Rights Award
- 'Late Late Show': Gwen Stefani Carpool Karaoke Featured George Clooney & Julia Roberts!
- Beyonce Supports Efforts To Overturn North Carolina's Anti-LGBT Law
- Happy 'Star Wars' Day! May The Fourth Be With You
- Celine Dion To Receive ICON Award & Cover Queen At Billboard Music Awards
- Rumer Willis Slams 'Photoshopped' Image As 'A Form Of Bullying'
- Adele Shares Her 'Speechless' Reaction To Beyonce's 'Lemonade'
- 2017 SAG Awards Date Announced
- 'Captain America: Civil War's' Chris Evans Not Worried About Superhero Fatigue
- Judge to Johnny Manziel: Stay away from your ex-girlfriend
- Texas A&M loses two recruits while assistant rants about loyalty
- Former Lakers coach Byron Scott 'shocked' over firing
- NFL warns players about eating meat in China, Mexico over steroid
- Holliday gives Cardinals 5-4 win over Phillies
- NCAA teams could skip events over LGBT laws in some states
- Hornqvist scores in OT, Penguins beat Capitals 3-2
- Australia's Marc Leishman out of Rio Olympics consideration
- Mets-Padres Preview
- Holm vs. Shevchenko, 'Rumble' vs. Teixeira possible for UFC Chicago
- Cowboys will re-create ring of honor at new headquarters
- Robbie Lawler vs. Tyron Woodley possible for UFC 201