- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 25 July 2013 20:35
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 843
As Once Upon a Time prepares to explore the world of Neverland on its upcoming season, ET caught up with the cast for a sneak peek of all things Season 3.
Season 2 of the fairytale drama ended with the characters departing their usual setting of Storybrooke and heading through a portal to Neverland via The Jolly Roger ship. The new setting alone is set to alter the dynamics of the show.
"We're all on this ship; we're all going for this common goal of getting Henry back and we're all very different," said Josh Dallas ("Prince Charming/David Nolan"). "...In terms of Charming and Snow [White], it's going to bring them closer together for sure, but it's going to test everybody."
"Henry" (played by Jared Gilmore) isn't the only member of the group—or of his family—who is separated from the others. His father, "Baelfire/ Neal Cassidy" (Michael Raymond-James) is also sent on a journey of his own.
"We pick up right where we left off [from Season 2] in Season 3—literally, right where we left off—and the story's going to vacillate back and forth a little bit between those on the ship—Storybrooke—and then where I wind up and where I go from there," Raymond-James previewed.
With the advent of a new land also comes the introduction of new characters, including "Tinkerbell," who will be played by Rose McIver and a darker version of the beloved character "Peter Pan."
"I think it's going to be interesting to see what Peter Pan will be like, and everyone who exists in Neverland, I think, is going to be interesting to see because what the [writers] do is they give it a slight twist," said Colin O'Donoghue, who plays who plays Peter Pan's archetypical nemesis "Captain Hook."
"The thing about it is that Hook really does not want to go back to Neverland, so it'll be interesting to see why that is," he added.
Check out the video for a full preview of Season 3 of Once Upon a Time, which returns September 29 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
- Maine elver season ending soon and with high numbers
- Gas is still lower than last year this time
- Sunbury Village celebrated Memorial Day by raising money for Troop Greeters and Honor Flight
- Stop and go traffic on Maine Turnpike during holiday weekend exodus
- EMMC and BHS unveil new Penobscot Pavilion, focusing on history and family fun
- Lack of affordable housing to blame for staffing shortage in Boothbay Harbor
- AARP to hold "Scam Jam" to raise awareness about common scams
- Quick thinking by staff averts disasterous fire in assisted living home
- Fire destroys empty trailer home
- Celebrating soldiers from all branches at the Korean War Memorial
- Ceremony at Togus National Cemetery remembered fallen soldiers
- Memorial Day ceremony held in Bucksport
- Eat More Cheese opens new shop in Bangor
- Greater Bangor Convention and Visitor Burea host 2nd Annual Bangor Wine on the Waterfront
- Longtime Bangor Police Detective who had been solving crimes for 40 year retires
- Maine libertarians now have a chance to try to achieve party status
- Senator disagrees with LGBT lawsuit stating Maine's courts have discussed issue
- Veterans will hopefully see quicker professional licensing in near future
- Over 200 veterans names will now live on at the Veterans Memorial Park in Lewiston.
- Memorial Day safety tips How to stay safe while grilling
- Shapleigh man perishes after boating accident
- Kaley Cuoco calls killing of gorilla 'senseless'
- Caught on video: Car runs over motorcycle in apparent case of road rage
- SiriusXM suspends Glenn Beck after guest's Trump comments
- Katie Couric takes blame for 'misleading' gap edited into gun documentary
- List of veterans groups receiving Trump fundraiser donations
- Trump releases details from vet fundraiser, slams media
- ISIS reportedly uses hundreds of families as human shields to protect Fallujah
- Massachusetts teen swallows boutonniere pin at prom
- Clinton camp scrambles to assure backers in wake of email report
- Ronnie Wood, 68, welcomes twins with wife
- Jennifer Lopez rocks sexy bikini at rowdy Vegas pool party
- Casey Anthony's former attorney calls investigator 'moron' over sex accusations
- McConnell warns independent bid would 'help elect' Clinton
- South Florida cops find 2 alligators eating human body in Everglades
- World War II vet falls victim to $43,000 scam
- Kidnapped Mexican soccer player overpowered captors before calling police
- South Korea says North Korea missile launch likely failed
- Kansas police say they're close to solving woman's 1989 murder
- Adele Calls Out Fan For Filming Show Instead Of Watching It
- Katie Couric Addresses 'Under The Gun' Edit
- Ronnie Wood & Wife Welcome Twins
- Cam Newton Brings Nickelodeon Series To White House
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Weekend Box Office
- Johnny Depp's Daughter Defends Him After Abuse Allegegations
- Johnny Depp's Daughter Defends Him After Abuse Allegations
- Lady Gaga Lays Down Her Latest Track At The Indy 500
- 'Outlander': Clive Russell On Playing Lord Lovat
- Sam Mendes Is Finished With James Bond
- 'Outlander' Season 2: Nell Hudson On Laoghaire MacKenzie's Return In 'The Fox's Lair'
- Loss, Accusations Mark A Turbulent Few Days For Johnny Depp
- Clayton Kershaw and 22 mind-boggling starting pitcher stats of the last 50 years
- StaTuesday: Longest consecutive on-base streaks in Brewers history
- UFC Champion Miesha Tate to be grand marshal at Michigan International Speedway
- McLaren took opportunity in Monaco, says Boullier
- 5 Matches Not to Miss at the European Championship
- Soccer hooliganism still a threat heading into Euro 2016
- Even in retirement, Dupuis a factor for Penguins
- Golden State Warriors complete comeback to reach NBA Finals
- Baylor athletic director resigns amid sexual assault scandal
- Cubs 'pen perfect for 7 innings in 1-hit win over Dodgers
- The Latest: Murray, Jones leads their teams onto ice
- Rays activate closer Brad Boxberger from disabled list