- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 25 July 2013 12:00
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 641
Intelligence stars Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger and Meghan Ory took time out at Comic-Con to dish to ET about what's sure to be the smartest show of 2014.
Josh takes the lead on the upcoming show, playing an agent who can access the entire electromagnetic spectrum due to a microchip implanted in his brain. The 44-year-old actor described the character as "a thinking man's hero."
"He's got all the action involved but it's also the technology of today," Josh explained. "It appeals to intellectuals who are up on today's newest technology."
Marg, 54, noted the show's particular relevance in the face of current events, saying, "The aspect of cyber defense and cyber security -- I think all these NSA leaks that have happened I think has just made people a little bit more interested as to exactly what does the government know."
And for those that prefer watching good old fashioned hand-to-hand combat, Once Upon a Time's Meghan Ory, 30, assured that there's something for them as well.
"There's a lot of punching and jumping and shooting," said Meghan.
"I think there's a little bit for everyone," Marg agreed. "There's never a dull moment."
Intelligence is set to premiere Monday, February 24, 2014, at 10 p.m. on CBS.
- SCOTUS abortion ruling affects more than Texas
- Bangor councilors create "Circle of Caring"
- Students study stormwater run off at UMaine
- Bangor hosts 105th Annual Commissioner's Conference for Superintendents
- A convicted sex offender has been indicted on new charges
- Police seeking Hancock man for multiple charges
- Trump to campaign in Bangor Wednesday
- Many towns called to assist a that fire burned more than 2 acres
- Former Washington County Sheriff in court
- Bangor budget passes Monday
- Gov. Lepage signs executive order saying several bills were not funded
- Trump coming to Bangor
- Hancock power outage caused by beaver
- Twenty challengers from 13 states played in their own version of "Survivor"
- Poliquin to hold "Town Hall" meeting
- Beekeepers association holds field day
- This weekends "Bark for Life" raises tens of thousands
- Three unaccounted for after Texas train collision triggers massive fireball
- 'Real Housewives' star Tamra Judge explains why she has no belly button
- Special Forces soldier denied Medal of Honor suggests system may be 'broken'
- Man who went on mac and cheese tirade is arrested in Florida
- Bobby Flay's ex Stephanie March details plastic surgery nightmare
- Hallowed Boston school rocked by racial controversy
- Clinton claims House Benghazi report ‘found nothing,’ says time to ‘move on’
- At least 28 dead, 60 injured in terror attack at Istanbul airport
- Family dogs kill 3-day-old girl after mom leaves her on couch
- Supreme Court declines to hear religious liberty case
- Red Cross apologizes for swimming safety poster criticized as 'super racist'
- Kelsea Ballerini accidentally reveals her first headlining tour
- Eric Church says country music has been 'watered down'
- House GOP Report: Despite eyewitness accounts, Clinton, administration pushed video explanation for Benghazi
- Suspected California drunk driver drove a mile with body lodged in car, police say
- Britain sees surge in xenophobic attacks amid decision to leave European Union
- Oregon police chief resigns amid inquiry into shooting of friend
- Two women, teen girl found dead in upscale Southern California home
- Chelsea Handler Discusses Her Past Abortions In Playboy Essay On Choice
- Pitt Among Stars Taking New Power Role: TV Producer
- Brad Pitt Among Stars Taking New Power Role: TV Producer
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown Over 2014 Club Shooting
- Marion 'Suge' Knight Sues Chris Brown Over Club Shooting
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin's Kids Sing Onstage At Coldplay Concert -- Watch!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Q&A: Isaac Hempstead Wright On The Jon Snow Reveal & More!
- 'The Flash,' 'Big Bang Theory,' 'Arrow' & 'The 100' Heading To Comic-Con
- Justin Timberlake Apologizes For Tweet After Backlash
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Cancer-Stricken Fan With Guitar, Kiss
- Rep Says 50 Cent Has Paid A Fine, On His Way Home After Being Detained In St. Kitts
- Jesse Williams Moves BET Awards With Passionate Speech
- Former Colts RB Tipton dies in accidental shooting
- Wimbledon Lookahead: British tennis instructor faces Federer
- Twins reach home run milestone in win over Yankees
- Cleaves' attorney wants prosecutor's office off sex case
- The calm before the storm in the summer of Kevin Durant
- Lightning re-sign McGinn, Taormina to one-year contracts
- Fantasy NASCAR: Coke Zero 400 at Daytona Driver Picks
- Hornets F Kaminsky to have 'minor procedure' on chest
- Hodgson reluctantly faces music after seismic Iceland loss
- Paul Heyman: McGregor, Rousey or Cena couldn't do what Brock Lesnar does
- NFL says NFLPA has a duty to cooperate in PED report review
- French champion PSG names Unai Emery as its new coach