- Category: Entertainment Tonight
- Created on Thursday, 25 July 2013 12:00
- Written by Fox Bangor / ABC 7 News Team
- Hits: 639
Intelligence stars Josh Holloway, Marg Helgenberger and Meghan Ory took time out at Comic-Con to dish to ET about what's sure to be the smartest show of 2014.
Josh takes the lead on the upcoming show, playing an agent who can access the entire electromagnetic spectrum due to a microchip implanted in his brain. The 44-year-old actor described the character as "a thinking man's hero."
"He's got all the action involved but it's also the technology of today," Josh explained. "It appeals to intellectuals who are up on today's newest technology."
Marg, 54, noted the show's particular relevance in the face of current events, saying, "The aspect of cyber defense and cyber security -- I think all these NSA leaks that have happened I think has just made people a little bit more interested as to exactly what does the government know."
And for those that prefer watching good old fashioned hand-to-hand combat, Once Upon a Time's Meghan Ory, 30, assured that there's something for them as well.
"There's a lot of punching and jumping and shooting," said Meghan.
"I think there's a little bit for everyone," Marg agreed. "There's never a dull moment."
Intelligence is set to premiere Monday, February 24, 2014, at 10 p.m. on CBS.
- Miltary wife, mother and author speaks to Maine moms
- Greenbush fire destroys trailer home
- NESCOM unveils student film
- Student council leadership conference raised money for Camp Capella
- Bangor Police issue arrest warrant
- Third meth lab in Brewer in one day
- Smoke leads to a big response from fire department
- Federal judge dismisses Mark Eves' lawsuit against Gov. LePage
- Maine Supreme Court hears Randall Daluz appeal case
- Elderly couple found dead
- Light show at Thomas Hill Standpipe Wednesday from 5:30 until 9:30
- Liberty crash that took out gas pumps under investigation
- 3 Maine towns compete for Main Streets Contest for America's Main Street
- Rolling back odometers is a crime that could cost you money
- Rest area renamed "Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain Rest Area"
- Husson students show off talents in art exhibit
- Julia Clukey met with John Bapst students and talked Olympics
- I-395 work to start this weekend
- Cruz wins majority of delegates at Virginia convention
- Pink talks about marriage with Carey Hart, says they're 'due' for a break
- EXCLUSIVE: Texas raises stink over Target's transgender bathrooms
- Kanye West: 'Closet racism' to blame for Taylor Swift’s 2009 VMA win
- The real reason your Labrador is fat
- Trump emerges as 'presumptive' GOP nominee, turns focus to November
- AG targets 90 conservative groups in controversial climate change probe
- Secret atomic role of WWII-era aircraft carrier revealed
- Carter says fight against Islamic State 'far from over'
- Author says he doesn't think father was Iwo Jima flag-raiser after all
- Arizona high school football player faces 70 charges for photo prank
- Appeals court rules Muslim inmate can grow beard, wear skullcap in Texas prison
- Prince reportedly was scheduled to meet with addiction doctor day after death
- Entire Canadian city ordered to evacuate as wildfire creates widespread panic
- Man arrested in abduction, death of 11-year-old Navajo girl
- Trump clinches, Cruz bails and the media face a new Republican reality
- Cruz, ending GOP bid, says 'we left it all on the field'
- Cruz suspends campaign, clearing Trump path to GOP nomination
- John Boyega Goes From 'Star Wars' To London's Old Vic Stage
- Comedian Patton Oswalt Oswalt Remembers Wife Michelle McNamara In Touching Essay
- Prince Being Added To Apollo Theater's Walk of Fame
- Craig Ferguson To Host NBC's Red Nose Day
- Prince Tried To Meet With Doctor Before Death (Report)
- Eddie Murphy Welcomes Daughter With Girlfriend Paige Butcher
- Larry Wilmore Says His Tone 'Didn't Fit' In Correspondents' Dinner Performance
- The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, The Who & More To Play Coachella In October
- The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, The Who & More To Play On Coachella Site In October
- 'The Flash': Carlos Valdes On The Zoom Problem, Dante's Return
- Afeni Shakur, Mother Of Rap Legend Tupac Shakur, Dies At 69
- Beyonce Invests In Start-Up Beverage Company
- Ohio university pays player $712K to settle concussion suit
- Two Florida men remembered after deaths at Talladega Superspeedway
- FIFA prosecutors want life ban for Webb in bribery case
- NBPA releases statement on Chris Bosh, Miami Heat impasse
- Cavaliers not crying foul over LeBron's lack of free throws
- Former NFL lineman Dana Stubblefield denies raping disabled woman
- Steen, Backes score twice, Blues rout Stars 6-1
- Power play lifts Predators past Sharks in Game 3
- Predators beat Sharks 4-1, pull within 2-1 in series
- Boyle's OT goal lifts Lightning past Islanders 5-4 in Game 3
- Lindor homers, has 3 hits as Indians stop Tigers 7-3
- Andy Murray won't stay at Olympic Village at Rio Games