Romance rumors are on the rise for Bradley Cooper, 38, after he was spotted out with 20-year-old model/actress Suki Waterhouse in Boston's Common Park on Monday, March 18.
Here are five things you should know about Waterhouse:
1. Party Girl! According to Vogue UK magazine, the model is a "regular on the London party circuit where she's often spotted with the likes of Georgia May Jagger, Cara Delevingne and Clara Paget - all close friends."
2. Making Movies of Her Own This model has dipped her toe in the film scene, appearing in the 2012 movie Pusher alongside Agyness Deyn. The flick follows "a street dealer's life as it spins out of control over the course of one week after he borrows money from his supplier on what's supposed to be a sure thing."
3. Her Big Break Waterhouse got her big break in the modeling industry just a year or so ago when at age 19, she landed a campaign for Marks & Spencer underwear.
4. Not Afraid to Get Goofy This gal maybe just what The Hangover star needs. Check out this video of Waterhouse dancing down the street:
5. Scooter Savvy The model revealed earlier this month on Twitter: "I'm getting my Vespa license tomorrow EXCITEDD!!!"
What do you think about Waterhouse? Is she a good match for Cooper?