Although her first acting gig came when she was just a toddler, this actress is now best known for portraying the overachieving, straight-A high school student Spencer Hastings in ABC Family's hit series Pretty Little Liars.
1. Born October 28, 1985 in Los Angeles into a showbiz family. Her father is a producer and writer who has worked on shows such as Magnum PI, Quantum Leap and NCIS. Her mother has also worked as a producer and an actor.
2. At age three, made her acting debut in the 1988 film Last Rites, which was directed by her father.
3. When she was five her best friends were child stars Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who lived right across the street.
4. Says although she doesn't have much time to watch TV herself, she's a big fan of the shows Six Feet Under and Game of Thrones.
5. Plays the guitar and is big fan of indie rock bands including Bright Eyes, Arcade Fire, and The White Stripes.
More On: Pretty Little Liars